Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Accrington Stanley!, who are they?

Interesting that they reckon ‘Smith, Shakey and the staff are some of the best’ they’ve met.  There’s still a fair number on here who’s disagree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Interesting that they reckon ‘Smith, Shakey and the staff are some of the best’ they’ve met.  There’s still an insignificant rump on here who disagree.

Fixed it for you BP 😉

• Like 1

I can’t believe this thread is top of the page but there’s no argument about the queen on it!? 🫢

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Interesting that they reckon ‘Smith, Shakey and the staff are some of the best’ they’ve met.  There’s still a fair number on here who’s disagree.

Indeed, but then you have to think their level they might not! I can’t say anyone on here would disagree unless you’ve had the time to spend with them personally and make that assumption! Most look at the match day performance and the nature of the senior coach and staff attitude.

As I’ve said on number of occasions opinions on here aren’t a personal attack on anyone but a different view, it’s the same as asking if Boris has done a good job!

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

I can’t believe this thread is top of the page but there’s no argument about the queen on it!? 🫢

There’s still plenty of time! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

But did he enjoy a nice mug of tea with them.