Sign in to follow this  
Beno27

Im so excited!!

Cant wait to protest! this could be the weekend we force him to walk! please, please, please! The Morrisons car park protest will be huge I have had many people yet to visit this sight mention it and i think word has got around! So it may be a bit early but this is my war decleration! let''s force the blackpool reject out and start to draw up a peace treaty with the directors. I have a good feeling about this weekend a protest before the match will be hard-hitting and I would love it if he went before the match!! that would be hilarious, we can dream...

Meeting at the swimming pool opposite the ground now. ;)

Beno 27 I hope you''re right and this is the protest in which the Worthless bugger goes. Good luck to all you people going.

Worthless cant complain, I mean lets face it it has been coming for sooo sooo long. Good luck.

what would skipper no?

we can get Worthy out... its a shame its had to come to these protests but the the board are too blind to see.....

jas :)

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Those of us protesting have the football club at our heart and are actually prepared to do something about it.

i''ve been going to matches for 16 years and it''s clear to me something is obviously wrong and a change is needed.

I got my name in today''s Evening News with a quote about the protest. Unfortunately, that was from when I thought we were meeting at Morisson''s! It''s now outside the swimming pool on Wherry Road everyone! I''m calling in sick on Saturday to be there. This is it people, Worhty''s exit is neigh. You can tell by the last remaining KTF''s posting their garbage on here at the moment.

[quote user="Marmite"]I got my name in today''s Evening News with a quote about the protest. Unfortunately, that was from when I thought we were meeting at Morisson''s! It''s now outside the swimming pool on Wherry Road everyone! I''m calling in sick on Saturday to be there. This is it people, Worhty''s exit is neigh. You can tell by the last remaining KTF''s posting their garbage on here at the moment.[/quote]

hope your boss doesnt read this!!

[quote user="Beno27"]

[quote user="Marmite"]I got my name in today''s Evening News with a quote about the protest. Unfortunately, that was from when I thought we were meeting at Morisson''s! It''s now outside the swimming pool on Wherry Road everyone! I''m calling in sick on Saturday to be there. This is it people, Worhty''s exit is neigh. You can tell by the last remaining KTF''s posting their garbage on here at the moment.[/quote]

[/quote]

Luckily my name isn''t actually Marmite!

[quote user="Marmite"][quote user="Beno27"]

[/quote]

Luckily my name isn''t actually Marmite!

[/quote]

haha, we need a best blonde moment post!!

[quote user="king of latvia"]HOW SAD CAN IT BE WHEN A SO CALLED CITY FAN IS EXCITED ABOUT A PROTEST AGAINST THE CLUB YOU LOVE HOW OLD ARE YOU 10.[/quote]

I''m not protesting against the club i love, i''m protesting against the manager that i hate!!

[quote user="Beno27"]

[quote user="king of latvia"]HOW SAD CAN IT BE WHEN A SO CALLED CITY FAN IS EXCITED ABOUT A PROTEST AGAINST THE CLUB YOU LOVE HOW OLD ARE YOU 10.[/quote]

I''m not protesting against the club i love, i''m protesting against the manager that i hate!!

[/quote]

YOU ARE PROTESTING AGAINST THE CLUB WORTHINGTON IS PART OF THE CLUB .

[quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="Beno27"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

hopefully not for much longer!

worthington has not been part of this club since the 6-0 drubbing at fulham,

when we got promoted he said we were there to enjoy ourselves!!

paul jewel gets wigan up and he says they are there to stay and fight as does alan pardew!!!

worthy always thought of relegation and nothing else last season!!!!

i will be at the protest on sat followed by another few thousand hopefully!!!!

[quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="Beno27"]

[/quote]

[/quote]  The reason some of these protestors feel so strongly is because they don''t want Worthington to be part of this club anymore.  They are sad because they fear what further damage he could do if he were allowed to stay on any longer.  I am guessing you are one of those supporters who would never protest against Worthy, even if it looked like he would take us down into league 1.

I guess in your eyes all those Newcastle fans who protested to get Sounness out were anti Newcastle and probably aged 10.  Answer me this, would you rather see Worthy stay on as manager with greatly reduced gates and the prospect of relegation, or would you prefer to see a new man given a chance to restore some pride in this club?  If your answer is the latter then I suggest you might want to join the protest.

You are no king - so called king of Latvia. You my friend are a Jesture ! L.O.L ! Kings are full of wisdom and by your comments you obviously don''t have any ! Worthless is destroying our club ! the play offs our bout of reach (lets be realistic ). Hughes, Etuhu, Thorne, Not playing to Deano''s strenghts, the McVeigh situation and the same negative tactics and the same old, same old dioreah that comes out of his mouth everyweek- Work rate, commitment, energy ! So Jester of Latvia by saying worthington is part of this club you are correct but  honestly What have we achieved in this season ? that question was rhetorical clown friend -It''s obvious -NOTHING.

Im with Beno 27. I - like him, love this club. If you love this football club you would understand why the majority of fans want worthy out. So go back to Latvia and remain the clown that you are.

WORTHY OUT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Taxi for Worthlessn and the Jesture of Latvia !  

Plus there was over 500 people at the NCISA meeting tonight and the protest was well advertised so that may now have doubled the number of people who will be meeting outside the swimming pool at 2pm on Saturday.