He doesn’t seem to be close to making the grade, one year left on contract makes sense he’s one of those being trimmed.

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Makes sense I suppose, never was going to break in with Pukki and Idah. Do feel a bit sorry for him being told he has no place here and all but these things happen sometimes I guess

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-sebastian-soto-barnsley-trial-appearance-usmnt-9134246

Posted on the transfer rumours thread. So other than look at me, look at me, the need to start a new thread is????

####Forum Police####

Please reduce your involvement in the creation of new threads without the permission of the senior forum management.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Newtopia said:

####Forum Police####

Please reduce your involvement in the creation of new threads without the permission of the senior forum management.

We wish!

11 minutes ago, Newtopia said:

...without the permission of the senior forum management.

On careful consideration I've decided I'll allow it. 

Don't let it be said I'm not a benevolent forum facist. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Posted on the transfer rumours thread. So other than look at me, look at me, the need to start a new thread is????

I prefer we run a tight ship on duplicate threads as well. Over on TWTD it seems every idle thought that pops in a binners head is a thread. On any topic. 

28 minutes ago, WD40 said:

I prefer we run a tight ship on duplicate threads as well. Over on TWTD it seems every idle thought that pops in a binners head is a thread. On any topic. 

So Cambridgeo has a part time job, what of it?

10 hours ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Who's bed did he get out of the wrong side.

5 hours ago, Bali Canary said:

Who's bed did he get out of the wrong side.

Existential crisis.. he’s being Krul

PS spelling police opportunity - it’s not “who’s bed”, it’s “hooze bed” (as in Mousehold Garden Centre, or King Street)

Edited by GenerationA47

20 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Makes sense I suppose, never was going to break in with Pukki and Idah. Do feel a bit sorry for him being told he has no place here and all but these things happen sometimes I guess

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-sebastian-soto-barnsley-trial-appearance-usmnt-9134246

Loads of talent but not able to live up to his own expectations. Also probably a bit disenchanted by the loans he has had....so it just wasn't working for him. 

Happens a lot and makes it all the more important for players to keep their feet on the ground, rather than allow themselves to be built up too quickly.  Steady progress is often better than spectacular youth efforts and then not able to live up to it.  Tzolis, Todd and probably other talented players who lose their way have to regroup and adjust to find their best levels.  If they can't, they are going to play at a lower level than they thought. There's hope for all of them, but it is down to them to sort themselves out, get over themselves and buckle down and work their way back in.

18 hours ago, WD40 said:

It is not a duplicate thread, this about an out board trialist, not an transfer rumour.

Some people just get on his case because he starts thread.  I have to be honest I have been coming on less because of the pointless repeating cantwell and Delia out / ownership debates.  I actually like cc's threads as they are different.  I stopped looking at the 'transfer rumours thread' when it became a moaning session.  Your comments are always interesting and so are cc's, but in different ways, I like thinking thinking Bout both.

• Like 1