rock bus

Seriously thinking we should get Farke back!

On 09/04/2022 at 15:05, kingsway said:

Yes we all know he was sacked immediately after leaving the field, the other facts is what I was alluding to!

I dont think he went home on the team bus. Can you imagine how awkward that journey must have been?

I think he did meet up with players and staff at Colney. Personally, if I was getting sacked the first place Id want to go would be home to the comfort of my house and family. Cruel to sack him whilst still away from his home

Cruel but then you look at what he was getting paid then most of the sympathy goes away!

But like I said in an earlier post, had Farke still been in charge during the Xmas period I think many fans would have loudly turned against him which would have been crueller? 

He was badly treated by Webber. It was Webber who landed Farke with those awful signings , bought for resale hope, more than keeping us up.

Would show a loss on every one.

As the old saying goes, when you point the finger look where the other three fingers are pointing!

That man dis far more for us than Webber ever would. The only good signing he made was Farke.

47 minutes ago, Bradwell canary said:

He was badly treated by Webber. It was Webber who landed Farke with those awful signings , bought for resale hope, more than keeping us up.

Would show a loss on every one.

As the old saying goes, when you point the finger look where the other three fingers are pointing!

That man dis far more for us than Webber ever would. The only good signing he made was Farke.

Emi, Krul, Hanley, Gibson              not good signings?

Dean Smith is a good people manager. His assistant is an acknowledged footballer developer. What are you all on about. Its not farke ball which I thought was great but the structure the adaptability is so much better. I expect you are just about to say prat but we still don't know which division we will be in next season. If its PL it will be better if its champs it will be top 6. Why our squad is better than the other 23.

Farke is gone. He is not coming back , his involvement with Norwich is now history. Our present Head Coach is Smith. Many people are full of praise for his abilities and yet we are still waiting for some sign of that . We beat Burnley, yes, but not in anyway that was emphatic or entertaining. Onwards to Man Utd where we expect to see a good showing .

5 hours ago, kenfoggo said:

Farke is gone. He is not coming back , his involvement with Norwich is now history. Our present Head Coach is Smith. Many people are full of praise for his abilities and yet we are still waiting for some sign of that . We beat Burnley, yes, but not in anyway that was emphatic or entertaining. Onwards to Man Utd where we expect to see a good showing .

I was entertained. We scored two good goals too, and had several other well-worked chances. At this level, with our squad, you're not going to get better than that unless you're incredibly deluded.

• Like 2

Farke is gone. Let him be. Remember him like Mike walker, see what he did for us. Move on. I'm not 100% sure on smith and Shakespeare (SAS?) Lol. But I do reckon we should be pushing for promotion next season.