Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

The Queens got Covid

I’m no fan, but I just had a disgusting text from someone who I know. They said “Time to put on my fave album by The Smiths to celebrate the inevitable!”.

For those not in the know, it’s their 1986 album “The Queen is Dead”. Wishing death on a human being who has done no harm to anyone, is just wrong no matter what you think of them.

On the other hand, The Yorkshire Ripper, Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer for example I can understand.

The 95-year-old Queen is experiencing 'mild cold-like' symptoms. BUT is expecting to continue 'light duties' at Windsor this week.

25 minutes ago, ricardo said:

The 95-year-old Queen is experiencing 'mild cold-like' symptoms. BUT is expecting to continue 'light duties' at Windsor this week.

No double-digging or hoeing for her then. Lucky really as it's a bit grim outside.

4 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Hope she gets well soon

if you don’t like the queen there’s something wrong with you. Get help.

She lives off us via tax payments and has never done an honest days work in her life.

They should bring back that TV show “Benefits Street”, but call it “Buckingham Palace”.

Edited by KernowCanary

14 minutes ago, KernowCanary said:

She lives off us via tax payments and has never done an honest days work in her life.

They should bring back that TV show “Benefits Street”, but call it “Buckingham Palace”.

They don’t give a care about us, they ridicule us as “commoners” and refer to us as their “subjects”. To quote Morrissey, “I am not her subject”.

Yet the country fawns up to them, while our chances of watching football on TV, if one of them kicks the bucket are non-existent.

Sad, sad, sad!!.

Seriously - just got given the job by her ailing father in 1952. Yeah, the guy that got us through totalitarianism… 

I hope you enjoy your future under Authoritarian King Putin…

Have a sense of proportionality…. Or move

42 minutes ago, KernowCanary said:

She’s still working at 95 mate. You won’t be.

6 hours ago, KernowCanary said:

What drugs are you on?

I wish her a swift recovery and good health. But when the inevitable happens, I hope that her successor decides to stand up and speak out for truth and honor and keeping your promises. 

Her silence on all matters political has been seen as a strength, I'm sorry I believe it has been her greatest weakness not to use the real powers she has as Monarch to lead the nation.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Surfer said:

I wish her a swift recovery and good health. But when the inevitable happens, I hope that her successor decides to stand up and speak out for truth and honor and keeping your promises. 

Her silence on all matters political has been seen as a strength, I'm sorry I believe it has been her greatest weakness not to use the real powers she has as Monarch to lead the nation.  

I think people like you are proof that talking about politics all the time makes you a pretty insufferable person to be around. 

9 hours ago, Surfer said:

I've thought about that in the past but cannot decide whether the Monarch is relevant politically anymore. They should be as the days are long gone when they abused that power.