Monty13

Cantwell rumours

I am in slight shock about the step up from the championship to the EPL, this year every opposition player seems to an amazing athlete.   Obviously we are handicapped by not knowing our best formation or our key player fit, I just wonder if had Cantwell been playing at his best if he would have effected games as much this time around.  I guess we will never know.

11 hours ago, mastoola said:

Disagree     if he had the professionalism of Aarons he would be ripping it up in the prem with Norwich

And got his move as a result.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Aaaah, so not strictly  a fact then.  OK   Thanks.

Are you questioning the Sherlock of the Pink Un Corkie? 😱

At this point if any club offered us £15m for Cantwell I would snap their hands off. I'd be amazed if anyone – even moneybags Newcastle – offered anything like that amount though. 

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

Are you questioning the Sherlock of the Pink Un Corkie? 😱

Moi? Non non non Nuffo. Merely having the temerity  to ask if his post was indeed  fact.  Its OK though  as was explained, not actually  a fact , just a logical conclusion... apparently. 👍😇😉

It would be hilarious if we stiffed Newcastle yet again after Jacob Murphy and Jamal Lewis.......maybe we could get them both back for Todd if they also pay us £10m? 😉