Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Our fans are a laughing stock…

10 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Agreed. It’s teetering. It’s a shame though. Shouldn’t come to this. 

No I concur it shouldn't.....but I fear it may deteriorate.....Fan Folk will at some point get fed up being taken for granted.....

4 minutes ago, 1902 said:

The last time I went was 2014, New year's Day. My abiding memory is sleet in my eyes, a TV gantry covering half the pitch and 20 hungover South London teenagers take 6 minutes per pint.

It was a Hughton v Pulis affair on a waterlogged pitch, so the football was a pleasure to watch too.

I've been a few times, lost every time. Worst memory was a 1-0 defeat, chucking it down, windy as hell and Jason Shackell having an absolute mare playing at left back. Just an awful day out. 

12 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I've been a few times, lost every time. Worst memory was a 1-0 defeat, chucking it down, windy as hell and Jason Shackell having an absolute mare playing at left back. Just an awful day out. 

I was at that one as well, wasnt that when we took 8,000 and filled the whole Arthur Waite stand? Amazing atmosphere pre-game,  totally ruined by a woeful display.

21 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Weird really, some grounds are like that. 

I hate Ashton gate. Can't think what year it was but I saw us there twice in the space of a few months and we lost both times, one to a really late goal. I was 19 or so and hungover just to add to the fun.

Edited by 1902

10 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

last time i went was about 20 years ago when palace and us were playing in champs and both near the top of table Andy johnson playing and scoring ?

we drove there we from a friends in north london he thought it would be a good idea to go through london instead of around the m25 terrible idea seemed to take us 3 days to get there never been back 

4 minutes ago, Spillay said:

I was at that one as well, wasnt that when we took 8,000 and filled the whole Arthur Waite stand? Amazing atmosphere pre-game,  totally ruined by a woeful display.

Yeah I think that was the day we took 8000, can't remember why we had such a large allocation though. 

4 minutes ago, 1902 said:

Weird really, some grounds are like that. 

I hate Ashton gate. Can't think what year it was but I saw us there twice in the space of a few months and we lost both times, one to a really late equaliser. I was 19 or so and hungover just to add to the fun.

Hulls another one for me, always rains, we always lose. Can remember during the Worthy Out days that being one of the first times the away fans lost faith. 

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Hulls another one for me, always rains, we always lose. Can remember during the Worthy Out days that being one of the first times the away fans lost faith. 

I have actually never been to watch us at Hull. I'll keep it under advisement to never go.

Also just realised I said lost to an equaliser, I suppose my subconscious is trying to reinvent those memories.

2 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Not all fans as I know some absolute legends who travel up and down the country to watch Norwich and sometimes (most of time at the moment) are not rewarded with three points or even a good performance 

but today I feel certain sections of our fan base let themselves down…badly

fake cheering goals and some absolute wet wipe running on the pitch interrupting a positive attack for Norwich?? It’s not big and it’s not clever and the latter of the two incidents above will land the club in hot water resulting in a fine 

I completely get the anger amongst our fan base but this sort of behaviour stinks of small club mentality and should not be tolerated 

If you weren’t there today I don’t care what you thought.  “Walk a mile in a man’s shoes before you judge them”.   Ancient Chinese proverb you should learn.  If you did go you are entitled to your opinion but think you are in the minority 

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

Oh wow, 3 half decent games in 6 months, **** the ****ing bed mate 😂😂😂

That’s a far better ratio than useful posts from you!!

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

That’s a far better ratio than useful posts from you!!

Nice one 👍. Not changed your totally ironic username yet I see? 😏

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Nice one 👍. Not changed your totally ironic username yet I see? 😏

No but then you haven’t changed your second name from Hairy to the far more accurate sh*t

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

No but then you haven’t changed your second name from Hairy to the far more accurate sh*t

You have absolutely no idea how Hairy I am though 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

You have absolutely no idea how Hairy I am though 🤷‍♂️

Are you mates with Al Opecia?.....

2 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Not all fans as I know some absolute legends who travel up and down the country to watch Norwich and sometimes (most of time at the moment) are not rewarded with three points or even a good performance 

but today I feel certain sections of our fan base let themselves down…badly

fake cheering goals and some absolute wet wipe running on the pitch interrupting a positive attack for Norwich?? It’s not big and it’s not clever and the latter of the two incidents above will land the club in hot water resulting in a fine 

I completely get the anger amongst our fan base but this sort of behaviour stinks of small club mentality and should not be tolerated 

I know perhaps to show the club  our anger is to NOT CLAP, that will will show them