Sign in to follow this  
wesforprimeminister

West Ham tickets!

Hi everyone, long time viewer, first time poster, I have given my 2 west ham tickets to my dad and his best mate as he is visiting for that weekend. I'm now after 2 for myself and my partner, I didn't look at the fact it was sold out and now don't want to go back on my offer to my old man! If anyone knows of any going please let me know, it would be a great help. Thank you all in advance :)

16 minutes ago, wesforprimeminister said:

Hi everyone, long time viewer, first time poster, I have given my 2 west ham tickets to my dad and his best mate as he is visiting for that weekend. I'm now after 2 for myself and my partner, I didn't look at the fact it was sold out and now don't want to go back on my offer to my old man! If anyone knows of any going please let me know, it would be a great help. Thank you all in advance 🙂

Weirdly, it’s disappeared from the site. I do know it was showing as sold out but only Newcastle and Spurs are now showing. It could be worth ringing the ticket office to check. 

1 hour ago, wesforprimeminister said:

also anyone having any i'm happy to show you anyhting need to 'prove' my authenticity. I reckon i've been to more games in the last 15 years than uncle dread, sorry fred. 

I very much doubt it.

Waveney goes to almost every game home and away

19 minutes ago, wesforprimeminister said:

haha what a pathetic forum, tried to be nice, sums up our fanbase to a tee it really does. 

On a scale of 1 - 10 how well would you say your introduction has gone?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I'd say two. This score is exactly two more than the number of tickets you're likely to be offered.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

I have fully assessed this forum introduction and can confirm that its official PinkUn Standards Rating is:

Normal. Although, this would have been Normal+ had someone called the OP a binner. 

Edited by Duncan Edwards

On 23/11/2021 at 13:31, wesforprimeminister said:

Hi everyone, long time viewer, first time poster, I have given my 2 west ham tickets to my dad and his best mate as he is visiting for that weekend. I'm now after 2 for myself and my partner, I didn't look at the fact it was sold out and now don't want to go back on my offer to my old man! If anyone knows of any going please let me know, it would be a great help. Thank you all in advance 🙂

Binner.

4 hours ago, wesforprimeminister said:

also anyone having any i'm happy to show you anyhting need to 'prove' my authenticity. I reckon i've been to more games in the last 15 years than uncle dread, sorry fred. 

Factually incorrect by a long, long way.

4 hours ago, wesforprimeminister said:

I did reply but must have been deleted, not suspicious at all, just a genuine fan who hasnt signed up before due to comments like the one above. again any help would be brill, thanks

Yeah, that's odd, because I replied to that calling you a binner but that got deleted as well... Now Hank has stolen my thunder.

On 23/11/2021 at 13:31, wesforprimeminister said:

Buy from West Ham, £1 for under 16.

Best behaviour at all times, of course.