yellow_belly

I did tell you earlier this week that Lampard is in Dubai!

Hi all,

I did mention this week that Lampard was in Dubai this week (on holiday etc) and that Webber caught a flight out on Wednesday to meet him on Thursday! 

(I even gave the clue to someone on here .. “Do Buy or not to buy”)

My sources are 100% accurate. 

What I do know is where the meeting took place, who was there and that Lampard has been offered the job.

What I don’t know… if Lampard likes the contract and what has been promised. My understanding is that Lampard is coming back to be unveiled to the press… hence the delay.

That’s what I know.

I am also flying back from Dubai… so will update when I hear more..!

C649E005-D04E-467C-95CF-7922B6886734.jpeg

Edited by yellow_belly
  • Like 1

Which means that Frankie will not have seen the jewel in our crown, Colney or have sampled one of Delia's delights in the restaurant.

Perhaps he did a virtual tour of the facility, and Webber took a lunch box, apple, Kit-Kat and mayonnaise sachet included.

I was heavily doubting you at the time and hunting for any information with Lampard being in Dubai at the time to see if you were picking up from second hand reports.

But, Absolutely nothing was coming up, so it's clear you knew where Lampard was when no-one has was saying it, and after you said deal done Talksport are reporting it.

So.. Have no doubts in what you said, the doubt perhaps is more in whether this is a done deal or not.  Seems that the media have zoned in on Webber's dealings this time, but not surprising now we're more high profile.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

I was heavily doubting you at the time and hunting for any information with Lampard being in Dubai at the time to see if you were picking up from second hand reports.

But, Absolutely nothing was coming up, so it's clear you knew where Lampard was when no-one has was saying it, and after you said deal done Talksport are reporting it.

So.. Have no doubts in what you said, the doubt perhaps is more in whether this is a done deal or not.  Seems that the media have zoned in on Webber's dealings this time, but not surprising now we're more high profile.

Thanks Bot. I was trying not to say too much, too early but… I was not making things up … I just can’t get into Lampard’s head to know what he  is thinking but guessing that they chatted before the sacking..!?! I believe it is deal done but football is strange!

Edited by yellow_belly

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

“Need convincing”. Move on. If they aren’t sure about the job, get someone who wants it

I believe that FL really wants this! On way back to be unveiled at Carrow Road. Webber wants him. First choice.  All good. Relax.

15 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

“Need convincing”. Move on. If they aren’t sure about the job, get someone who wants it

It's the whole backroom staff and what promises will be offered in Jan and next Summer should we go down.  It's not a simple case of whether he wants to shop at Riverside or not.

2 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

It's the whole backroom staff and what promises will be offered in Jan and next Summer should we go down.  It's not a simple case of whether he wants to shop at Riverside or not.

And who wouldn’t want to shop at Riverside… Hernandez loved the Argos.  

Christine will love Next and Hobbycraft. Frank will be in Nike all the time.

Edited by yellow_belly

Just now, Mello Yello said:

I wonder if FL is a bit offish with our self-funding status?....

Probably bored with the club talking about it all the time and it being used as a reason for losing games. It is just a vehicle to bring in funds.

43 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Hi all,

I did mention this week that Lampard was in Dubai this week (on holiday etc) and that Webber caught a flight out on Wednesday to meet him on Thursday! 

(I even gave the clue to someone on here .. “Do Buy or not to buy”)

My sources are 100% accurate. 

What I do know is where the meeting took place, who was there and that Lampard has been offered the job.

What I don’t know… if Lampard likes the contract and what has been promised. My understanding is that Lampard is coming back to be unveiled to the press… hence the delay.

That’s what I know.

I am also flying back from Dubai… so will update when I hear more..!

C649E005-D04E-467C-95CF-7922B6886734.jpeg

Extraordinary - as on Tuesday Lampard was at the Royal Norwich golf course . 

34 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Edited by Dr Greenthumb

Just now, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Extraordinary - as on Tuesday Lampard was at the Royal Norwich golf course . 

Well… that is definitely not what I said because he was in Dubai with me. As I did say on Wednesday!

You have to say that my timing and information has been 100% on this. 

I have given tangible facts that nobody else shared on here, online or in the media. I have been laughed at by many on here… but he who laughs last!

24 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

I believe that FL really wants this! On way back to be unveiled at Carrow Road. Webber wants him. First choice.  All good. Relax.

I’m not stressing about Frank Lampard. But we need someone in place who is committed to sticking with us

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

It’s not simple, correct. But you want someone committed to the cause.

No need for your patronising riverside comment either

He is committed they are flying back to unveil it at Carrow Road. Webber flew out and Lampard is now flying back. It is that simple.

12 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

And who wouldn’t want shop at Riverside… Hernandez loved the Argos. 

Frank Lampard's Argos

By Richard Pick (The Sun)

Frank Lampard's Norwich City's Frank Lampard, said he was "Unaware" that Norwich even had the internet before stepping in to fill the vacant position.  "First it was 15mb Wifi that shocked me, then Stuart [Webber] pointed out a nearby Argos store from the Carrow Road conference window that left me aghast".

The ex-Chelsea midfielder, also said he was eyeing up housing in a "perfect area" of Norwich, with a "H&M, Costa and Boots nearby".

His comments proved popular on social media, with one person commenting: "Imagine when Frank discovers we have a Nando's"

In an interview in the Championship club's official programme during the 2018/2019 season, Onel Hernandez of Frank Lampard's Norwich City (before they were Frank Lampard's Norwich City) said of Argos: "You can order bikes, TVs - we don't have this in Germany."

A formal guide of the riverside complex is to be completed by the club and Frank Lampard over a 24 period as part of his "bedding in" to the area.  It is expected that all retail outlets in the city shall be prefixed with the Chelsea and England international's name.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 2

Just now, yellow_belly said:

He is committed they are flying back to unveil it at Carrow Road. Webber flew out and Lampard is now flying back. It is that simple.

I’m quoting the news story, no one has reported he is flying back. You must have a good source to be this far ahead.

4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I’m quoting the news story, no one has reported he is flying back. You must have a good source to be this far ahead.

I have.

Archant etc are always slow on club matters. They are not very well connected at the club and slow to act on information.

I have often stayed quiet on information  received but will happily share now… as long it doesn’t harm the club.

I am quite enjoying posting on here. It’s fun !

Edited by yellow_belly
  • Like 1

For example , the club was not a happy place under Farke. This was a reason for his dismissal. I think we will have Gilmour and Cantwell back in the team going forward. It is like having two new players! 

The training wasn’t up to much this season and questions were being asked.

This (and a few other reasons) was why I was firmly in the Farke out group. 

Who knows if Lampard will be good for us, but we have to believe that he can do. He is determined to succeed and is a serial winner. Hope this rubs off on the players.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Well… that is definitely not what I said because he was in Dubai with me. As I did say on Wednesday!

You have to say that my timing and information has been 100% on this. 

I have given tangible facts that nobody else shared on here, online or in the media. I have been laughed at by many on here… but he who laughs last!

Should you not be hosting Loose Women??

If both of them 'need convincing' then it might be a bit worrying. I suspect both will want double the money Farke was on and a pledge to strengthen the squad in January.

Smith definitely is in New York even if Lampard isn't in Dubai.

1 minute ago, OTBC06 said:

Should you not be hosting Loose Women??

I can’t … shopping in H&M riverside at the mo. Come by and say hello.

• Haha 1

Ronald Koeman is also interested in coming and talks have started hence more delays, 

reliable source

will update when I no more

27 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

I can’t … shopping in H&M riverside at the mo. Come by and say hello.

One hour ago you were flying back from Dubai. 33 minutes later you are shopping at Riverside. Wow, that plane was very fast.

• Haha 1