Block Y Seat 176

Wolfsburg in for Farke?

It’s come from a very dubious source and Twitter is now doing Twitter, each to their own but I don’t believe a word of it.

Regardless, wouldn’t Wolfsburg just wait and see how things played out for the sake of a week or two rather than giving us a load of compensation?

Can't believe this to be true, if they were genuinely interested they'd surely wait and see how the situation unfolds as they might be able to get him for free in a week or two.

20 minutes ago, AJ said:

Can't believe this to be true, if they were genuinely interested they'd surely wait and see how the situation unfolds as they might be able to get him for free in a week or two.

I mean perhaps, but that would be quite an extraordinary thing to explain to their fans, they have been on a winless run similar to ours which is why they've sacked their manager. Not sure if waiting for us to hit 10 or 11 games without a win is going to be an attractive option. 

Top corner feed is the source. Aka made up nonsense for free clicks. Been wrong about almost everything they have tweeted in the past.

There is at least some truth however as I do recall there were rumours Wolfsberg were interested in Farke after our last relegation 

1 hour ago, WD40 said:

Have we got to the “I’ll drive him there myself” stage yet?

Yes i have a tank fuel of Petrol and can be at Carrow road in 10 mins if needed !!!! 

I wouldn't want Farke sacked at this moment in time, but would be quite happy if a club, such as Wolfsburg, from his homeland expressed interest and such a move was to happen soonest.

Strange dilemna.

Just popped on to a Wolfsburg forum. Amongst the names being mentioned are Van Gaal, Villas Boas and Klinsmann. I think they would be pretty underwhelmed if Daniel got the job.