Greavsy

Everton away on sale tomorrow

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

£30 for adults is very fair indeed. Did Liverpool fans pay the full £48 like home casuals on Saturday? 

I beleive away, fans are capped at £30. 

1 minute ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

It’s only match picks that go on sale tomorrow but doubt there’ll be many takers

I would think this one will go to general sale

I think Manchester city went to general sale. Sold out now I understand. 

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Arsenal away also on sale at the same time. Unbelievably only £11.25 for coffin dodgers !

Our games at Arsenal seem almost free. I paid £11 last time.

Having paid a whopping £17 to stand behind the goal at the King’s Lynn friendly it’s a steal.

34 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

That’s a damn good effort by Norwich fans and they should see a few goals. 

41 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Arsenal is £55 For adults, Inc travel. 

But it is £26 without. You don’t have to travel on Club Canary. It’s in London so just get the train!!

Edited by Commonsense
Unfinished

9 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

But it is £26 without. You don’t have to travel on Club Canary. It’s in London so just get the train!!

Didn't say it was compulsory to use club canary. 

How much is the train? 

No idea. Let’s add everybody’s travel cost in when quoting prices, allowing for the fact that they all start from different places. Your post was frankly bizarre.

Just now, Commonsense said:

No idea. Let’s add everybody’s travel cost in when quoting prices, allowing for the fact that they all start from different places. Your post was frankly bizarre.

Well you can't get there for free! 

My post was factually correct. Sorry if you can't see that. 

20 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

But it is £26 without.

I could say you post is "frankly bizarre" as not every one is the same age! 

Just applying your logic. 

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Nope, didn't even get to Gp3.

5 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Nope, didn't even get to Gp3.

Apologies - I'll be having words with my source. 

Was told Friday, they still had upper tier tickets left. Don't know how that relates to sales groups. 

Edited by Greavsy

11 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

£30 for adults is very fair indeed. Did Liverpool fans pay the full £48 like home casuals on Saturday? 

When you factor in the addition, of the one time purchase, annual Membership for £25 it makes the cost of those casual home fan tickets nearly £75. 

I'm in Group 4-hope the tickets last until next Tuesday-my nearest ground, along with Liverpool.

13 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Arsenal away also on sale at the same time. Unbelievably only £11.25 for coffin dodgers !

Managed to get a free ticket to this one and being driven there. Result.

15 minutes ago, Grantham yellow said:

Managed to get a free ticket to this one and being driven there. Result.

I am intrigued how you have managed to get a free ticket when Group 1 does not go on sale until tomorrow morning. Your post will not sit well if anybody further down the pecking order misses out.

Hello Tilly, 

no underhandedness here at all. I have a relative who is an Arsenal supporter and has tickets. He’s asked me if I would like to go with him. I’ve worked for him previously and he was able to get tickets for various things.

To caveat my post, I have very rarely got to see Norwich play as I have always played sport myself, usually at the same time, when it was Saturdays only, 😊, and then was not able to afford too having a young family. Then I assumed you had to be a season ticket holder to get in.

This will be the my first ever Premiership match. Not my first Norwich match though. Saints v Norwich at The Dell in 1980 is my one and only time. We lost  2-0.

I suppose I am an original arm chair supporter.

Edited by Grantham yellow
  • Thanks 1

Good luck to you, Grantham - I really don’t see what it has to do with anyone else, nor do you need to explain yourself.  People will always come into tickets in various ways...I dare say I’ll stumble across some tickets to Brentford (away) via friends I have with s/t there, if I need them. 

Edited by Branston Pickle

7 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Good luck to you, Grantham - I really don’t see what it has to do with anyone else, nor do you need to explain yourself.  People will always come into tickets in various ways...I dare say I’ll stumble across some tickets to Brentford via friends, if I need them. 

There will be a demand exceeding supply situation for a lot of games especially in London BP and people who have paid to join the membership scheme are naturally going to feel aggrieved if they miss out on tickets especially if somebody states on a public forum that they have a ' free ' ticket a day before they go on sale without an explaination.

Grantham has clarified the situation and that was really all that was required to prevent any ill feeling possibly happening to those unable to get a ticket which there will undoubtably be for that particular game.

Yes indeed good luck to him obtaining a ticket via an Arsenal supporting friend but maybe not so the case had he queue jumped from this end.

• Like 1

Branson/Tilly,

thanks for your good luck comments.

I certainly didn’t wish to start any ill feeling. Was just trying to show my joy at after 29 years getting to see Norwich in the Premiership for the first time.

Believe it or not I got to go to Carrow Road for the first time 2 years ago. My kids bought me a tour for my birthday.

Sadly it was the Sunday that we got hammered 5-1 at home by Villa and it absolutely chucked it down on the Sunday so we couldn’t go pitch side. 😩

We arrived in the city during the build up to the match as we were visiting relatives. It was a special atmosphere for me.

Edited by Grantham yellow

No, there was absolutely no need for anyone to clarify anything, just Til being unnecessarily nosey/pushy.

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

No, there was absolutely no need for anyone to clarify anything, just Til being unnecessarily nosey/pushy.

Yeah really nosey reading a post on a public forum and posting a reply. You are being particulary unpleasant for some reason and not for the first time but hey ho carry on if it makes you feel warm inside.

The exchange between Grantham and myself has been fine and my acknowlegement of his situation was met with good grace on his behalf but it appears you are more concerned in playing the poster and not the post.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1

Not at all; it’s rather classic - if you can’t see how you come across that’s perhaps more on you than anything.

As for playing the poster, I have no idea what you’re going on about, I couldn’t care less for cliquey games, never have and never will.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

There will be a demand exceeding supply situation for a lot of games especially in London BP and people who have paid to join the membership scheme are naturally going to feel aggrieved if they miss out on tickets especially if somebody states on a public forum that they have a ' free ' ticket a day before they go on sale without an explaination.

Grantham has clarified the situation and that was really all that was required to prevent any ill feeling possibly happening to those unable to get a ticket which there will undoubtably be for that particular game.

Yes indeed good luck to him obtaining a ticket via an Arsenal supporting friend but maybe not so the case had he queue jumped from this end.

Doesn’t that mean they’re sitting in the home end? Surely that won’t impact any Norwich members!