Sign in to follow this  
Canary Jedi

Fantasy football killer tips!

52 minutes ago, NCFC - BSE said:

I've joined the new league, I also joined the original one set up in 2011 where the code is: 45584-28997 (I believe). 

Hmm, that code doesn't seem to work for me... Can you generate an invite link? I was in that league once upon a time but haven't done this for about 5 years....

5 hours ago, CornedBeef said:

Hello,

For the 2021/22 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "Pinkun OTBC"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/u51vkp

League Code: u51vkp

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Thanks!!

8 hours ago, cornish sam said:

Good show old chap, now all we need is for Cambridgeshire to make a new thread to promote it and we're sorted 😁

Good man!!! I'm in 😍

Screenshot_20210813-174455_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Ward 3

8 hours ago, CornedBeef said:

Hello,

For the 2021/22 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "Pinkun OTBC"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/u51vkp

League Code: u51vkp

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Cheers for this CB, interesting we can all see people's real names now 😂, no one I know though, I often wonder if I've inadvertently called a close mate a **** or something on here without realising 😁

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Cheers for this CB, interesting we can all see people's real names now 😂, no one I know though, I often wonder if I've inadvertently called a close mate a **** or something on here without realising 😁

Same boat here

• Like 1

There’s a lot of Kane on here, he isn’t playing by all accounts and seems an odd pick with all the speculation.

Forward picks are difficult right now, everyone is piling onto Ings, Antonio is the other top choice right now. I think given his price and their run of games Toney is definitely worth a punt for first 5 weeks.

I have Gilmour in my team but just as hes a cheap pick. First few weeks all our players are a risk.

TAA and Shaw are the most picked defenders and I’ve got both as make sense.

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

There’s a lot of Kane on here, he isn’t playing by all accounts and seems an odd pick with all the speculation.

Forward picks are difficult right now, everyone is piling onto Ings, Antonio is the other top choice right now. I think given his price and their run of games Toney is definitely worth a punt for first 5 weeks.

I have Gilmour in my team but just as hes a cheap pick. First few weeks all our players are a risk.

TAA and Shaw are the most picked defenders and I’ve got both as make sense.

I've replaced Kane with vardy after thinking the same about him not being a sure thing to start with. 

1 hour ago, Canary Jedi said:

This is my team out I’d love to have your ideas for changes please! Bit worried about my forwards for the first game

image.thumb.png.ff027d354f226b6519196d4d293aaded.png

Change both and reinvest in midfield if I was you. Also wouldn’t have Pukki Right now given our initial run, Toney the better option. 

Vardy is probably the best premium forward option GW1 but I’d go Antonio and Ings and upgrade to Fernandes in Midfield personally. Early days go with the solid performing players till we see who the differentials are.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

The account software doesn't care what you put into "First name" and "Last name" ... I changed mine to "CW" to hide my full name. Just go into the settings and edit it to what you want.

I did have ings and Watkins, then villa signed ings so replaced him with bamford...not that I actually think he'll do that well this season...

Screenshot_20210813-100304.png

1 hour ago, NorthCarolinaYellow said:

The account software doesn't care what you put into "First name" and "Last name" ... I changed mine to "CW" to hide my full name. Just go into the settings and edit it to what you want.

I'm not bothered mate, no one knows which team is mine anyway 😁

Holy S*** guys! Did this on a whim and we’ve ended up with 36 of us. 
Should be a lot of fun and I’m sure we’ll help each other out along the way. 
Thinking I’ll send out some city merch for the winner just as an added incentive 🙂 

Have fun all 👍 OTBC! 

• Like 1