With Ahadme banging in the goals for Portsmouth it will be interesting to see if he turns out to be heir to the Pukki throne in 18 months time if he has a successful loan.  Maybe he would move ahead of Idah in the pecking order if Idah turns out to be another Ryan Jarvis. What do you think?

21 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

With Ahadme banging in the goals for Portsmouth it will be interesting to see if he turns out to be heir to the Pukki throne in 18 months time if he has a successful loan.  Maybe he would move ahead of Idah in the pecking order if Idah turns out to be another Ryan Jarvis. What do you think?

Why would idah be compared to Jarvis? Have I missed something.... 

1 hour ago, Jersey Canary said:

Let’s hope he is the real deal, Ryan had a solid professional career, sadly he (Nor Danny Crow) lived up to their initial hype - Ryan scored a great goal against Liverpool, that can never to taken away from him.  Idah looks to have all the attributes needed, I hope they both make it.

2 hours ago, Newtopia said:

Let’s hope he is the real deal, Ryan had a solid professional career, sadly he (Nor Danny Crow) lived up to their initial hype - Ryan scored a great goal against Liverpool, that can never to taken away from him.  Idah looks to have all the attributes needed, I hope they both make it.

I always preferred Rossi

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

Cor his sake I hope idah gets a good loan move somewhere. He desperately needs to be playing regular football

Yep, this season feels a bit catch 22 with Adam. 50% of me wants to see him competing in the Premier League after seeing some of his brutal and varied finishes in both training and league/friendlies, yet the other 50% wants to see him at a top end Championship club playing week in week out on loan for a season to hone the obvious pedigree he possesses! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jersey Canary said:

I thought the loan to Portsmouth included an option to buy at the end of it. You'd think Pompey would exercise the option if Ahadme is a success. Whether a price has already been agreed the original report didn't say. 

58 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

I thought the loan to Portsmouth included an option to buy at the end of it. You'd think Pompey would exercise the option if Ahadme is a success. Whether a price has already been agreed the original report didn't say. 

I know that was the case last season with Oveido B (think it was them) but a foot infection hampered that. Pretty sure this is just a loan. Same as Dennis at Southend. The system we are going down with some players at the moment in helping to secure a loan. 

14 hours ago, cornish sam said:

I always preferred Rossi

They shared a pitch a couple of Saturdays ago on opposing sides, with Rossi's Dereham coming out 2-0 winners over Ryan's Lowestoft.

On 27/07/2021 at 09:14, Rock The Boat said:

Nothing to say that here: https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-gassan-ahadme-portsmouth-loan-move-8159684

Remember watching him when he first played for the yoofs.

He looked a different class but never really kicked on maybe this is his chance.

Also never really sure how these loan with option to buy works (if that is true), assume we can refuse if that's the case but he does superbly well and is worth a look here.