Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Poorman Road - slum housing

Over the years, this has been a source of constant amusement for City fans

Just how bad things are can be heard - 21.25 secs - 26. 30 secs

https://audioboom.com/posts/7901128-mark-ashton-interview-running-towards-adversity

Listening on from there shows how far this grubby little club has fallen

...despite the bleats from the suffolk simpletons that Evans was 'pumping money in'

35 minutes ago, Bill said:

Over the years, this has been a source of constant amusement for City fans

Just how bad things are can be heard - 21.25 secs - 26. 30 secs

https://audioboom.com/posts/7901128-mark-ashton-interview-running-towards-adversity

Listening on from there shows how far this grubby little club has fallen

...despite the bleats from the suffolk simpletons that Evans was 'pumping money in'

This is  the ' I made myself look stupid on the homegrown players  thread so I'm  back to ingratiate myself  with a  Oooh look how shoite the binners are every body thread'

Anyone that can be bothered can find I have predicted  this,  more than  once..Its called pattern recognition.  . Bilious doesn't even realise he's  doing it.....despite having it pointed out  to him,  but he's always right,  just ask Tillo .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

This is  the ' I made myself look stupid on the homegrown players  thread so I'm  back to ingratiate myself  with a  Oooh look how shoite the binners are every body thread'

Anyone that can be bothered can find I have predicted  this,  more than  once..Its called pattern recognition.  . Bilious doesn't even realise he's  doing it.....despite having it pointed out  to him,  but he's always right,  just ask Tillo .

and out he pops again, hand crank in one of his many guises, with a personal attack over a quite innocuous post

same embittered bile, whatever name he posts under

so might I suggest that cranky boy heeds his own advice, given earlier today

"It's a beautiful  day Teemu,   go take the kids to the beach ⛱ and enjoy the weather and the fact you live in a place with endless  sand  and sea"

in this case cranky, find something more positive to do than follow me around the forum bleating out hate

odd how he is alway so quick off the mat0

Teemu, though abrasive is honest,  you are not . You started  it. I am not Winko. You are mental. Do one. 

11 minutes ago, Bill said:

and out he pops again, hand crank in one of his many guises, with a personal attack over a quite innocuous post

same embittered bile, whatever name he posts under

so might I suggest that cranky boy heeds his own advice, given earlier today

"It's a beautiful  day Teemu,   go take the kids to the beach ⛱ and enjoy the weather and the fact you live in a place with endless  sand  and sea"

in this case cranky, find something more positive to do than follow me around the forum bleating out hate

odd how he is alway so quick off the mat0

Would sooner listen to Bill than the lad from the Emerald Isle to be fair. 

• Sad 1

Why did you bother to come back City 1st ?

The board has been trundling along quite nicely then up you pop and we’re back with all this nonsense. How about a more permanent arrangement next time ?

Edited by ......and Smith must score.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Why did you bother to come back City 1st ?

The board has been trundling along quite nicely then up you pop and we’re back with all this nonsense. How about a more permanent arrangement next time ?

He could return when he's found that ifollow logo! 

9 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Block me then. I don't mind. It's what the ignore button is for. Fill your boots, with concrete and walk towards Holland. 👍😇😉

An accusation of a poster having multiple log ins and this from City1st who had to admit he was Pockthorpe Pete having been caught bang to rights a couple of weeks ago.

Oh i know City1st has used another one of his favourite accusations of calling someone a liar since he has been back over in Non Football but has he used it over on here yet or have i missed it ? 😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Oh i know City1st has used another one of his favourite accusations of calling someone a liar since he has been back over in Non Football but has he used it over on here yet or have i missed it ? 😂

Nah, don't think so, he stuck his toe in the water, was ridiculed,  came back with the obligatory  ' binners are in shoite state' thread and swiftly departed after yet again making himself  look silly  calling me out as Winko!! Bloke's off his trolley.  

48 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Nah, don't think so, he stuck his toe in the water, was ridiculed,  came back with the obligatory  ' binners are in shoite state' thread and swiftly departed after yet again making himself  look silly  calling me out as Winko!! Bloke's off his trolley.  

Don't often agree with you Corkio, but you're bang on the money there!

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Don't often agree with you Corkio, but you're bang on the money there!

You do, but you just like a good argue. C'mon admit it. 

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

You do, but you just like a good argue. C'mon admit it. 

No I don't! 😆🤣😂

See what I did there? 

11 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Teemu, though abrasive is honest,  you are not . You started  it. I am not Winko. You are mental. Do one. 

If the OP does have mental health issues, the last five words of your post are harsh, unnecessary and unsavoury..........

25 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

If the OP does have mental health issues, the last five words of your post are harsh, unnecessary and unsavoury..........

That's as maybe, but maybe you have no idea of what he's  accused me ...and others of,  it may be you next. So no, I am unashamed when it comes to Bilious. He has no one to blame but himself  .  He's not the nice guy he makes out to be.  

35 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

No I don't! 😆🤣😂

See what I did there? 

Won't catch me like that though,  gotta try a bait I haven't seen before.🎣

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

That's as maybe, but maybe you have no idea of what he's  accused me ...and others of,  it may be you next. So no, I am unashamed when it comes to Bilious. He has no one to blame but himself  .  He's not the nice guy he makes out to be.  

Presumably something more serious than "a liar" for you to be upset. If the OP did have a go at me via this forum I would not take any notice, if they made a serious, false allegation about me I would take it up with Archant, i certainly wouldn't engage with them in anyway via a public forum........

9 hours ago, Greavsy said:

He could return when he's found that ifollow logo! 

He's be gone forever then huzzah 👍

Edited by Ken Hairy

7 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Presumably something more serious than "a liar" for you to be upset. If the OP did have a go at me via this forum I would not take any notice, if they made a serious, false allegation about me I would take it up with Archant, i certainly wouldn't engage with them in anyway via a public forum........

Well, I got sick of his carp , so decided  I'd  take no more. Each to their own. No apologies,  no backtracking,  just saying it as he has proved it to be. If that offends,  so be it.  

I remember having this same conversation,  maybe with Tillo, me saying' leave him be, he's harmless '.....I was proved wrong , as he turned on me not long after  with his baseless accusations and ranting. So sod him, he makes his bed over and over again.

Edited by wcorkcanary

29 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Blimey Corkio, the sun/ heat must be getting to me as I agree with you again. That's twice now. 

17 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

He's be gone forever then huzzah 👍

Wishful thinking Ken, but hopefully. 

22 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Blimey Corkio, the sun/ heat must be getting to me as I agree with you again. That's twice now. 

Sometimes the truth is undeniable. 

11 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Sometimes the truth is undeniable. 

The force is getting stronger! 😊 

4 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Well, I got sick of his carp , so decided  I'd  take no more. Each to their own. No apologies,  no backtracking,  just saying it as he has proved it to be. If that offends,  so be it.  

I remember having this same conversation,  maybe with Tillo, me saying' leave him be, he's harmless '.....I was proved wrong , as he turned on me not long after  with his baseless accusations and ranting. So sod him, he makes his bed over and over again.

I can understand getting fed up up with the rubbish, ignore it, respond to it, each to their own as you say. I personally do not think saying "you are mental" sits right with the drive to understand mental health, talk about it and eradicate the stigma attached to it. I am not going to get into a fight over it as the OP may not have mental health issues.......but then again they have have........and I was also thinking of posters that are suffering from mental illness and who see that kind of term being used........

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

14 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The Taig is mentally ill! 

51 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

The Taig is mentally ill! 

From you, I take that as a compliment. Not offended, sorry.