Sign in to follow this  
TheGunnShow

Could it be Adarabioyo?

Admittedly, I'm sceptical of the Sun as a source, but if we apparently bid £10m for Ajer and the whole thing went to ****e, and if Adarabioyo has a £10m release clause, it makes sense to me at least that we'd be sniffing around a young, tall, athletic ball-playing centre-half with some Premier League experience.

Norwich join Arsenal and Newcastle in transfer race for Fulham defender Tosin Adarabioyo (thesun.co.uk)

…him and Andrew Omobamidele in the same game would be fun for commentators to get their tongues around.  It does go against LDCs ‘don’t buy relegated players’ motto….

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

…him and Andrew Omobamidele in the same game would be fun for commentators to get their tongues around.  It does go against LDCs ‘don’t buy relegated players’ motto….

Just chuck in Placheta and Giannoulis at the same time because, why the hell not?

Feel this is one Norwich would be able to get over the line if all the other clubs supposedly interested decided to not be interested. 

Also, as he had a relegation release clause put in his Fulham contract, you’d have to imagine he’d want something similar should he come to Norwich. Which probably wouldn’t be appealing. 

I think this is probably the least likely of the centrebacks Norwich have been linked with. Will probably end up being one that there hasn’t been any speculation around as yet. 

20 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I don't think Chris Goreham will get much sleep the night before the game 😅😅😅

14 minutes ago, AJ said:

I don't think Chris Goreham will get much sleep the night before the game 😅😅😅

I can see this happening in the commentary box.

2 hours ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

Merse will be calling in sick when he is covering our games

Are there are days when he's well? 

On 25/06/2021 at 17:24, cambridgeshire canary said:

Would love to sign him just to annoy all the Sky commenters who already have a hard time pronouncing our players names.

Can you prounce Adarabi?

Can you pronounce 'o'?

And can you pronounce 'yo'?

Adarabi O Yo

Easy

On 26/06/2021 at 19:43, TeemuVanBasten said:

Can you prounce Adarabi?

Can you pronounce 'o'?

And can you pronounce 'yo'?

Adarabi O Yo

Easy

Red, lorry, and yellow are easy to pronounce - on their own. But then try to say "Adarabioyo passes to the ball to Omobamidele", quickly.    This could become Norfolk's very own tongue-twister.

11 hours ago, Budapest Canary said:

Red, lorry, and yellow are easy to pronounce - on their own. But then try to say "Adarabioyo passes to the ball to Omobamidele", quickly.    This could become Norfolk's very own tongue-twister.

Ada and Omo, done