Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Rays Funds for the CSF PUPs Euro 2021 Special! DRAW DETAILS!

37 minutes ago, Kathy said:

FAO @raunds canary and @Norfolk Dan

Hi both. Just to let you know there are just 3 tickets left and as we are letting people have them on a first pay first served basis you need to get your payments to Nutty. We cant keep them otherwise, sorry.

Hi I'm sorry I can't sort a pay pal account out. Nutty did say I could send a cheque but don't have any of them either so will let someone else have a go .

2 hours ago, raunds canary said:

Hi I'm sorry I can't sort a pay pal account out. Nutty did say I could send a cheque but don't have any of them either so will let someone else have a go .

Sorry 😟. If you do think of a way or if someone else does it for you by all means come back and try. There may still be tickets left.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kathy said:

Just one left!!!!!

I'll take it. Money sent to Nutty 

• Thanks 1

That's great PUPs. I only posted this Tuesday morning and by Friday they've all been sold.

Watch this space for details of the draw.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/05/2021 at 09:08, Kathy said:

Greetings PUPs! Kathy here masquerading as Nutty!

The domestic season is over and what a season it's been?  City will be playing in one of the tops leagues in the world next season which is very exciting. It's just a shame we haven't been able to be there in person. Hopefully if things go well Carrow Rd will be full and rocking for the opening game of next season.

Like the team, the PUPs have been just fantastic so give yourselves a big pat on the back or sew a star on your shirts 😉.

Football doesn't stop however, and we PUPs have Euro 2021 to look forward to. The tournament starts in Mid-June and runs through until the middle of July. As in previous summers Eddie and I have come up with a sweepstake for you all to enjoy, with the proceeds going to Nutty's pot in Wooster’s memory, so no beach for the PUPs just yet I'm afraid.

Not only have we got England to follow, but with our multinational team, there will be other sides to keep an eye on. Scotland, Holland, Finland and Greece will probably field Canaries, and if Germany, Denmark and Wales  have got any sense, they will too!

As usual I will be buying a ticket for Sarcoma UK in memory of Michelle so that leaves 23 tickets up for grabs. Each ticket will be £10 and the money will be split between Nutty's pot and prizes - £100 for the pot and £140 cash prizes. Eddie and I thought we’d connect this to Wooster's memory and add the money on to his part of Ray's honours board.

This time thanks to the generosity of Emma at the CSF and Stephen Graham at the football club, we have some exciting extra prizes. The tickets will probably go very quickly so it will be first come first served, one per person. You can pay Nutty by the usual method and as soon as he receives it, you are in. When they're gone they're gone.

There is no third-place play off this year so the prizes will be:

Winner:  £100

Runner up: £40

Losing semi-finalist 1: Stadium tour

Losing semi-finalist 2: Stadium tour

First penalty: Bottle of wine*

First red: Bottle of wine*

First yellow: NCFC pennant courtesy of Emma

First team out on pens: NCFC goodie bag courtesy Emma

With luck, if the government's roadmap goes to plan, Emma will make the draw at the Nest in early June with as many PUPs as possible there in person. We can even video it and put it on here. Watch this space for further details.

Plenty to look forward to.

OTBC - Kathy

* If the winners don’t drink wine and would prefer something else let us know.

Add Poland to that list.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kathy said:

Add Poland to that list.

You could always put them in to replace Greece, who didn't qualify... 😛

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

You could always put them in to replace Greece, who didn't qualify... 😛

I'd leave Greece in there. Probably more fun and less heart-breaking for England supporters to follow a team that aren't even  in the competition than their team that is...🤓

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

I'd leave Greece in there. Probably more fun and less heart-breaking for England supporters to follow a team that aren't even  in the competition than their team that is...🤓

If we win our group, we get a runner-up in the last 16... shame it's the runner-up of the group with Portugal, France and Germany in it. Finish second, and we might just have a chance! THIS COULD BE OUR YEAR...

😉

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

If we win our group, we get a runner-up in the last 16... shame it's the runner-up of the group with Portugal, France and Germany in it. Finish second, and we might just have a chance! THIS COULD BE OUR YEAR...

😉

Well, good luck. Don't forget teams can finish third and still qualify for the last 16.

15 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Teams can finish third and still qualify for the last 16.

Sounds ripe for Scotland to follow tradition and not make it out the group stage then

The PUPs Euro2021 sweepstake draw will be held at 11am at the NEST Saturday 29th May. The draw will be made by the CSF DS team after their last training session of the season. Eddie and I will be there and it would be great to see as many of you as possible!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The DS boys and girls will make sure it's the most fun draw any of you have ever seen. Not to be missed 💛💚💪🙃

• Like 1

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Hopefully i will be there Nutty and the old bird from Reepham.

Oh good......

• Haha 2

This sounds wonderful! Will try to pop down, but may be a flying visit as we've got tickets to a Norfolk & Norwich Festival event that starts at 12.30...

On 25/05/2021 at 14:26, nutty nigel said:

The DS boys and girls will make sure it's the most fun draw any of you have ever seen. Not to be missed 💛💚💪🙃

Will one of my speeches be required Nutty ?

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Will one of my speeches be required Nutty ?

Not really. We don’t want anyone nodding off during the draw.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

@nutty nigel and @Kathy I will bring a volume of my speeches with me in the morning and you two can pick one at random for me to use.

See the source image

Are you sure @TIL 1010 that’s not actually @Kathy  book, “wines of the World” she’s working her way through 😉 🍷

14 minutes ago, GMF said:

Are you sure @TIL 1010 that’s not actually @Kathy  book, “wines of the World” she’s working her way through 😉🍷

Gary Field - North Macedonia...

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Kathy said:

Gary Field - North Macedonia...

Still, probably got a better chance than England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🤣

14 minutes ago, Mandie Moo said:

Still, probably got a better chance than England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤣

Ok England are currently 9/2 - we must have loads of England fans betting on them 🙈 and NM are 250/1 

🤭🤔

The draw is done!

Our brilliant boys and girls from the NCFC DS team did it for us on a lovely morning at the Nest. Nutty, Duncan, Til1010 and myself were in attendance. We have a great video to show you if Nutty and I can work out how to put it on here!

Thanks everyone for entering and good luck. Here is the draw:

image.png.8bdd9a7de3720bbe75b0149b354db0b5.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

When do you want my bank details Nutty for me to receive royalty payments ?

When I hear even the smallest ripple of applause for your speech...

• Haha 1