Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

President Biden

just in case anybody wondered whether they think Biden had any reason, or meant it, when on 07 February he said the following in an interview

“If Russia invades, then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.”

Reporter: “But how will you do that, exactly, since…the project is in Germany’s control?”

Biden: “I promise you, we will be able to do that.”

Pres. Biden: “If Russia invades…then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.”

Reporter: “But how will you do that, exactly, since…the project is in Germany’s control?”

https://t.co/uruQ4F4zM9 pic.twitter.com/4ksDaaU0YC

—— ABC News (@ABC) February 7, 2022

Hmmm. And that beacon of morality, fair play and foul mouthiness, Victoria Nuland seem to have put words into Biden 's mouth only a few days beforhand.

“With regard to Nord Stream 2, we continue to have very strong and clear conversations with our German allies, and I want to be clear with you today. If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.”

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1089360115236518
—— US Department of State, January 27, 2022

So here we have state sponsored terrorism that has serious consequences for world peace, what will happen next?

To assume straight away, that it must have been impoverished, so we are always told, Russia that shot itself in the foot is not only stupid but amateur, this looks like another planned attack on the whole of Europe,  and these two characters should be investigated first.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

just in case anybody wondered whether they think Biden had any reason, or meant it, when on 07 February he said the following in an interview

“If Russia invades, then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.”

Pres. Biden: “If Russia invades…then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.”

Hmmm. And that beacon of morality, fair play and foul mouthiness, Victoria Nuland seem to have put words into Biden 's mouth only a few days beforhand.

“With regard to Nord Stream 2, we continue to have very strong and clear conversations with our German allies, and I want to be clear with you today. If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.”

So here we have state sponsored terrorism that has serious consequences for world peace, what will happen next?

To assume straight away, that it must have been impoverished, so we are always told, Russia that shot itself in the foot is not only stupid but amateur, this looks like another planned attack on the whole of Europe,  and these two characters should be investigated first.

The damage to Nordstream was probably accidental.

Just a couple of Russian scuba divers visiting world famous pipelines.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Brilliant analysis!!! I mean, Russia's invasion, sorry I mean peace mission, in the Ukraine was establishing benign and loving order to the world only for the US to have blown up a gaspipe and plunged the world towards oblivion. Or maybe it wasn't the US at all, but that doesn't mean it isn't all the US' fault. Bastards!

2 hours ago, ricardo said:

With a bottle of after shave they bought at a boot sale.

2 hours ago, ricardo said:

An innocent gay couple in search of body-building drugs. I just hope they didn't inhale too much.

Edited by horsefly

6 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Where are the Trumpettes following Sleepy's gaffe?

Trump has sent them all out to retake the airports he mentioned had first been liberated in 1775. I never tire of this clip~

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

Trump has sent them all out to retake the airports he mentioned had first been liberated in 1775. I never tire of this clip~

I can't make out whether they were our airports or theirs.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

If only there was a self-declared genius ready to replace him.  The face and body language of Dr Birx in this video is a truly hilarious assessment of the claims of the half-man-half-potato who thinks he is that genius. She shares that universally recognised demeanour of an underground traveller desperate to avoid the gaze of an unwashed loon swilling from a bottle of meths, barking like a pit-bull.

On 07/10/2022 at 12:37, horsefly said:

If only there was a self-declared genius ready to replace him.  The face and body language of Dr Birx in this video is a truly hilarious assessment of the claims of the half-man-half-potato who thinks he is that genius. She shares that universally recognised demeanour of an underground traveller desperate to avoid the gaze of an unwashed loon swilling from a bottle of meths, barking like a pit-bull.

Love it when you get so butt hurt. It's hilarious. 

13 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

What's hilarious is that you don't realise what a moron you look that you actually don't care how much of an utter imbecile Trump obviously is, from his own words no less. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

What's hilarious is that you don't realise what a moron you look that you actually don't care how much of an utter imbecile Trump obviously is, from his own words no less. 

Naww, another little butt hurt birdie. So so cute you two are.

27 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Naww, another little butt hurt birdie. So so cute you two are.

Keep it up. Trump might be so impressed that he'll grab you by the p*ssy one day. 

• Haha 2

On 29/09/2022 at 07:51, horsefly said:

Brilliant analysis!!! I mean, Russia's invasion, sorry I mean peace mission, in the Ukraine was establishing benign and loving order to the world only for the US to have blown up a gaspipe and plunged the world towards oblivion. Or maybe it wasn't the US at all, but that doesn't mean it isn't all the US' fault. Bastards!

What? Like the Russian attack on the Zaporizhizhias some weeks back? when you and your friends in the Daily Hell screamed blue murder? Try and be a little more objective in your lack of evidence.

https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2022/09/16/u-s-finally-admits-ukraine-bombs-zaporizhzhias-nuclear-power-plant/

15 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

What? Like the Russian attack on the Zaporizhizhias some weeks back? when you and your friends in the Daily Hell screamed blue murder? Try and be a little more objective in your lack of evidence.

https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2022/09/16/u-s-finally-admits-ukraine-bombs-zaporizhzhias-nuclear-power-plant/

Are you still here? I had assumed you'd been mobilized.

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Keep it up. Trump might be so impressed that he'll grab you by the p*ssy one day. 

Trump will probably fly him in by his private jet to one of those liberated 1775 airports he's so fond of talking about.

On 08/10/2022 at 18:47, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

He's back!!! God I'd missed the attrocity denying and genocide apologism and I was really struggling to understand the world without your enlightened input of "what about Iraq and NATO MADE Russia want a sphere of influence".

Could you direct me to some Craig Murray articles so that I can finally see the trees for the wood just like you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Awww Joe, really is the gift that keeps on giving!🤣

I really love the kind of poster who doesn't realise that plenty of people think Biden is crap, however most on here still believe he is preferably to Trump. Which says a lot for their chosen horse.

Not of course that it's even our country. Though some act like we are already the 51st state by constantly trying to drag their politics and culture wars to the UK.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Awww Joe, really is the gift that keeps on giving!🤣

Thank God Ted Cruz was able to correct him with his tweet, "Two words: "Dementia"". Thanks! that made my day.

On 08/10/2022 at 18:57, Yellow Fever said:

Are you still here? I had assumed you'd been mobilized.

@nevermind, neoliberalism has had it is a foreigner but I'm sure Putin would happily send him off to the frontline to fight for him if he wanted to head off and sign up, complete with free rusty Kalashnikov*.

*While stocks last. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

ICYMI: Only 27 people showed up to pro-Trump rally in Washington DC

Merely 27 people attended a pro-Trump rally in Washington DC this week.

Event organisers told The Daily Beast that the extremely low turnout at the rally on Capitol grounds was the result of several factors, but it was still a “success.”

“We put the word out, literally, about a week ago. We would have liked to have more people, but I would consider it a success,” John Paul Moran, founder of GOUSA, told the outlet.

good to see that the media has got you all to sip blood from the same cup.

1902 was a great year, not to compare with today's circumstances. The British offered peace terms to the Orange free state and the Boers accepted.

One wonders what sort of colonialist connective tissue exists with non Nato Ukraine that forces this little remnant of an empire to fall into boots that are far too big.

On 29/09/2022 at 08:16, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

I saw this too, their comments certaininly foreshaddowed something, and cynics would point to a false flag attack.

Surely it's obvious to see to now that it is within America's economic, polictical and geographical benefit to keep a proxy war going. Same with the Crimean bridge explosion.

Edited by TheRock
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheRock said:

Surely it's obvious to see to now that it is within America's economic, polictical and geographical benefit to keep a proxy war going. Same with the Crimean bridge explosion.

Feel free to explain. If all you're saying is that the US wants to prevent Russia from invading European countries at whim and creating a dominant Russian Empire, then thank God for that.

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 1