Hitman

Where will Norwich finish?

Having now seen a few games I can begin to see a decent competitive side. I expected a slow start. I would hope top 4 is quite attainable, depending on whether we can start to fire in the striking department (which is crucial if we were to win the league.....it's goals that get you up, defences that keep you in the PL). Much depends on injuries still. I think top 4 is my expectation.

Too early to predict with any degree of authority, but despite all I am quite happy so far, whilst not being overwhelmed.

I feel that there is more chance of us finishing in the top six than there is of us finishing in the bottom half of the table.

We should at least finish in that six, but much can happen twixt glass and lip.

Hic!

I've seen nothing to persuade me that we can't finish top ... whether we will depends on the next window and a bit of fortune here and there.

Minus Leeds, WBA and Fulham (and a depleted Brentford) this is a pretty weak Championship.

I believe we’re fortunate enough to be supporting what will prove to be the best side in the division. Much depends on luck with injuries of course. But I think we’ll finish as Champions.

I know I should steer clear of threads like this, but I can't help but think we have one of the best if not the best collective team/squad/management in the league, so would have to think we could finish in the top two. Injuries may have a role to play but still, even with setbacks, we seem to have enough to be able to finish top six. But I'll caveat all that by saying anything can happen and nothing should be taken for granted!

7 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

I know I should steer clear of threads like this, but I can't help but think we have one of the best if not the best collective team/squad/management in the league, so would have to think we could finish in the top two. Injuries may have a role to play but still, even with setbacks, we seem to have enough to be able to finish top six. But I'll caveat all that by saying anything can happen and nothing should be taken for granted!

Top 4 Lakey. 

Maybe we need to think of who are likely to finish above us and with that I’d say Watford and Bournemouth are the most likely candidates. So I’d go for any two above from 3.