A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

On 29/04/2022 at 12:56, Rock The Boat said:

No wonder Lisa Nandy was urging.Starmer not to run with Partygate as she could.see how this would unfold but then Starmer has never been the sharpest.knife in the drawer. 

Is that the same Starmer who was a leading Human Rights lawyer who was Head of the Crown Prosecution Service? He may not be the greatest politician but doubting his intelligence is ridiculous. 

• Like 5

Wow! The depth of depravity at number 10 during a time of national crisis defies belief:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/rayner-demands-answers-from-pm-over-alleged-sexist-of-the-year-award-at-lockdown-busting-no-10-event/ar-AAWOuhq?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7b79921e6789418ab297debb9da91b94

Rayner demands answers from PM over alleged 'Sexist of the Year' award at lockdown-busting No 10 event

If you want depraved try and look for Lance Forman's twitter comment about Rayner. Disgusting and defamatory and I hope she sues him to dust.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herman said:

If you want depraved try and look for Lance Forman's twitter comment about Rayner. Disgusting and defamatory and I hope she sues him to dust.

Dear oh dear.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Nah. She loves the attention.

Hahahahaha!!! The Daily Fail's utter desperation to to pin a Covid lockdown breach on Starmer has amazingly managed to get even funnier today:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/new-beergate-riddle-as-takeaway-driver-tells-of-big-curry-delivery/ar-AAWOKo1?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=88bfab504d2a43948ca82732a903bbcf

New 'beergate' riddle as takeaway driver tells of 'big' curry delivery

More questions were raised over Beergate tonight after a takeaway driver claimed to have delivered ‘quite a big order’ of four bags of curries, rice and naans to the ‘work meeting’. 

The Daily Mail spoke to a staff member at the award-winning The Capital Indian restaurant not far from Durham Miners Hall – where Sir Keir was filmed drinking beer – who initially said he brought ‘about four bags’ of food. 

However, after the Mail continued to make enquiries last night, the delivery driver changed his story, claiming he had never even been to the Miners Hall. 

Even Private Eye couldn't have produced such hilarious satire. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Herman said:

The fat idiot was in Tyneside.

Tbf, with that hopeless moron it could have been any of Tyneside, Teeside, Tayside, Tameside, Thameside, Tiananmen Sq. 🤣

Apples

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Herman said:

The fat idiot was in Tyneside.

Now that is levelling up. If you live North East its Teeside. North West its Merseyside. East Anglia must be North East London then.

Boris Johnson will describe Ukraine's resistance to the Russian invasion as the country's "finest hour" when he addresses its parliament later.

Speaking virtually to MPs on Tuesday, he will also set out details of £300m in extra military support.

Downing Street said it would include electronic warfare equipment, a counter-battery radar system, GPS jammers and night-vision devices.

It follows the PM's unannounced visit to Kyiv last month.

Mr Johnson's speech is expected to echo the words of Prime Minister Winston Churchill, just as Ukraine's President Volodomyr Zelensky did when he addressed MPs at Westminster in March.

The prime minister is expected to say that the UK Parliament met throughout World War Two, just as Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada has done through the war with Russia, and the British people showed "such unity and resolve that we remember our time of greatest peril as our finest hour".

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Boris Johnson will describe Ukraine's resistance to the Russian invasion as the country's "finest hour" when he addresses its parliament later.

Speaking virtually to MPs on Tuesday, he will also set out details of £300m in extra military support.

Downing Street said it would include electronic warfare equipment, a counter-battery radar system, GPS jammers and night-vision devices.

It follows the PM's unannounced visit to Kyiv last month.

Mr Johnson's speech is expected to echo the words of Prime Minister Winston Churchill, just as Ukraine's President Volodomyr Zelensky did when he addressed MPs at Westminster in March.

The prime minister is expected to say that the UK Parliament met throughout World War Two, just as Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada has done through the war with Russia, and the British people showed "such unity and resolve that we remember our time of greatest peril as our finest hour".

Capture.JPG

On 02/05/2022 at 11:49, keelansgrandad said:

Is that why you post stupid opinions?

You know, I can't remember the last time I voted with other than the majority for many years, whether that be referendums, general or bye-elections. So I suppose by implication you're saying that the majority also must hold stupid opinions.

I admit, that I did register for the Labour party in order to vote for Jeremey Corbyn as leader, another time I voted with the majority. But like the majority, I wasn't stupid enough to vote for his party at any election.

How about you?

Edited by Rock The Boat

3 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

You know, I can't remember the last time I voted with other than the majority for many years, whether that be referendums, general or bye-elections. So I suppose by implication you're saying that the majority also must hold stupid opinions.

I admit, that I did register for the Labour party in order to vote for Jeremey Corbyn as leader, another time I voted with the majority. But like the majority, I wasn't stupid enough to vote for his party at any election.

How about you?

What was the quote attributed rightly or wrongly to Churchill? Sounds like Churchill has you nailed.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." 

Abusing a democratic election for a party leader is however nothing to be proud off. Straight out of Putin's playbook.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

How about you?

You're not the first person i've seen to admit to signing up for Labour to vote for Corbyn. I feel sorry for the people who were so stupid to genuinely believe that Corbyn would ever have done anything good for the UK, but to wilfully sign up to a party you don't like with a view to breaking it is a disservice to the whole democratic process and to the country as a whole. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I recognise you probably aren't. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

How about you?

Majority? I doubt I have ever voted for an outright majority. Until 100% of those eligible vote, you will never have a majority. As I remarked at the time, why couldn't we take it that those who didn't bother voting in the Brexit referendum were voting for the status quo?

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Majority? I doubt I have ever voted for an outright majority. Until 100% of those eligible vote, you will never have a majority. As I remarked at the time, why couldn't we take it that those who didn't bother voting in the Brexit referendum were voting for the status quo?

Because they did not vote. So you can't assume anything.

16 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Because they did not vote. So you can't assume anything.

So if you don't vote you are happy with the way things are.

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

So if you don't vote you are happy with the way things are.

You can't assume that either. I know people who decide not to vote if its raining.

16 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

How about you?

Corbyn was always going to be a disastrous choice, meaning Labour would never be elected while he was leader. But in voting for him you also played your tiny role in enabling the UK to elect a proven liar and fraud to become PM. The first PM in UK history to be fined for breaking the law. A PM who has reduced our parliament to an unaccountable, unethical swamp. A PM who has promoted utter incompetents and sycophants to cabinet (Nadine Dorries, Gavin Williamson, Preeti Patel, Rees-Mogg, etc, etc, etc) in order to save his own neck while the UK plummets into crisis. You must be proud.

6 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

You can't assume that either. I know people who decide not to vote if its raining.

Can you tell them it's belting it down on Thursday.

16 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Capture.JPG

The easiest job in the world at the moment is to give a speech supporting the Ukraine. Even our law-breaking clown of a leader couldn't fail in that task. Try comparing this speech with the interview he had with Susanna Reid, proving him to be the lying, incompetent, oblivious, uncaring chump that he has always been.

• Like 1

No wonder Boris won't resign

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61247737

"I am a bit disappointed. I thought Boris Johnson would be a good thing but he has turned out to be a bit of a bumbling buffoon."

Linda Edgar may have a dim view of the prime minister but she says it is unlikely to stop her voting Conservative. Her message to the Westminster media is that everyone is fed up of hearing about parties in Downing Street.

11 hours ago, horsefly said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-accused-of-lying-after-claiming-he-invented-london-bus-freedom-pass/ar-AAWREnd?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=36902b424132484cb438f341e495facf

So Boris claims to have introduced the "Freedom Pass". The pass that was introduced in 1973. Impressive work for a nine-year-old.

He also sorted out Crossrail before he became London Mayor.

https://www.crossrail.co.uk/about-us/funding