Sign in to follow this  
Jools

New GB News Channel

19 hours ago, MooreMarriot said:

Will he pose the question........" Who would want to sh*g that?”"

Think the question would be "what self-respecting woman would want to sh*g Lawrence Fox?"

8 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Billie Piper did.

Considering they divorced seven years ago, the question then arises of whether this was before Fox was radicalised and became toxic, or not.

Very much doubt she'd want a piece of him now.

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Ava Evans is rather attractive.. Way out of that wrecks league anyway. 

Absolutely. Fox's argument fell to pieces. He opined "We need powerful, strong, amazing women who make great points for themselves" and then couldn't cope with her. Then he griped about "incels", at which point you know he's lost his head as there's absolutely no such thing - they're not involuntary at all.

They might be celibate, but you can bet your bottom dollar they're just whinging because no-one worth their salt would go near them.

• Like 1

Fox is a man that has had every advantage you could possibly get in Britain. The one thing that has alluded him is any discernible talent. 

4 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Pretty soon the entire station will just be Tory MP's interviewing other Tory MP's.

Sorry, that should be Tory MP's having conversations with other Tory MP's.

Asked why a senior Conservative MP, not a journalist, had been chosen to interview the home secretary, GB News chief executive Angelos Frangopoulos earlier defended the decision on BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

He told Today co-host Amol Rajan he was "missing the whole point of what GB News is about".

Frangopoulos explained: "We are not journalism for journalists. We're journalism for people, and that is a really big difference. The conversations that happen between people like Suella Braverman and Lee Anderson - they are conversations, they're not interviews in the same sense" as on traditional news programmes, he said.

6 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Pretty soon the entire station will just be Tory MP's interviewing other Tory MP's.

Blimey, I could call my self a Reverend. The CoE didn't want him because of his outlook and policies so he joined an ersatz ministry.

We could nickname him Token.

No, onus of proof is on the person making the statement. And Hitchen's Razor applies. What is surmised without evidence can be refuted without evidence.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Do your own research.

I have and there is no evidence she said that it was funny. Not in public anyway. She was answering talk about the call for a Minister for Men.

You should stop getting your information from Fox (not the News) and watch the BBC interview.

On 29/09/2023 at 12:56, A Load of Squit said:

A Dragon’s Den pitch:

“I’d like £1 million for my new right-wing “news” channel”

”What’s makes it special?”

”We employ presenters because they have controversial opinions”

”And what happens when they express these controversial opinions?”

”We suspend and sack them”

”For that reason, I’m out”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Come on Jools, where is your well researched evidence that Evans said what you say she did? Or are you too busy at the Tory Party Conference producing strategy for the next election? 

Mind you Eunak's policies are a bit too soft for you.