CANARYKING

Scarf day again

On 30/12/2018 at 10:27, TIL 1010 said:

Il Pirata gets it which was exactly what i said at the outset when the crowd funding reached £4,200. When i recently said it had improved it was lost in a wave of poster bashing with David Sewelll even suggesting it was a vendetta i had against the Canaries Trust in order that he continued to stir the pot by mentioning Barclay End Fans Group and their connection to it !. Had he bothered to post facts he would have seen that every single social  media post on all platforms including the Crowdfunding page was under the name of Along Come Norwich from day one.

*ex-plod in failure to research background info on a case shock*.

https://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/a-year-in-review-ben-2018

Anyway the sooner this embarrassing fad is over the better and we can get back to supporting our club like we have successfully done for over a hundred years

that said the quality of them looks so poor they will fall apart in know time at all 

28 minutes ago, River End Canary said:

Anyway the sooner this embarrassing fad is over the better and we can get back to supporting our club like we have successfully done for over a hundred years without stinking rich Chinese owners...

Just thought I'd finish it for you Waveney. 🤪

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, River End Canary said:

Anyway the sooner this embarrassing fad is over the better and we can get back to supporting our club like we have successfully done for over a hundred years

that said the quality of them looks so poor they will fall apart in know time at all 

As I've said previously in the thread, come and have a look at them properly. Admittedly some of the initial ones we used were sourced inexpensively from Poland (probably around 200 of them and our view is they still look really good) but the newer batches have all been high quality materials that will last. 

13 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

What would be novel is the headline ' Sewell in shock post not containing a vendetta against ex plod '

Now what is betting the two reactions to his latest effort come from Fenway and KK ?

Or more likely River End Canary......

Some people, presumably of relatively mature years, are behaving very much like spoilt children.  Regardless of whether or not you think the flag idea is a positive one, there’s really no need to be so negative about something that is well-intentioned and designed to help the team on the pitch.  Time to swallow your pride and grow up a little.

• Like 6

That's rubbish Nutty, all the writing is backwards and the back of their heads are facing the pitch. 😉😂

Apples

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Lessingham Canary said:

Think it looks great, much better with the flags than not, IMO

FLAGS.JPG.25a7b6b6b69fef13849a90019877175f.JPG1371945311_NOFLAGS.JPG.f67b8ad21cc223675cbd890cff320a07.JPG

I prefer the score on the board in that one too 😉🤪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Apples said:

That's rubbish Nutty, all the writing is backwards and the back of their heads are facing the pitch. 😉😂

Apples

But to be fair they don't look a lot different from how the looked on Tilly's school photo.....

Looks great in my opinion. Would be awesome to see it across all lower tier and upper tier too. I'm in upper tier and I can see I'm not holding my scarf up, although I did for OTBC!

On 31/12/2018 at 13:40, Jonncfc said:

Some people, presumably of relatively mature years, are behaving very much like spoilt children.  Regardless of whether or not you think the flag idea is a positive one, there’s really no need to be so negative about something that is well-intentioned and designed to help the team on the pitch.  Time to swallow your pride and grow up a little.

Of mature years, yes. but that's where the maturity ends.