CANARYKING

Scarf day again

Firstly I can guarantee you that 200 flags were delivered to the club - I should know as I made them.

Did i ever question that there was doubt surrounding the delivery of these 200 flags so why you posted ' i should know because i made them' i am not too sure ?

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

I suggest you read my post again where i said it is improving but of course i expect nothing more than you to dismiss that comment. What i did say was that 200 more flags had been delivered to the club this last week which was taken from something said on social media by a member of those involved  and questioned where were they all yesterday. That photo shows nothing like 200 which of course does not take into consideration those they already had.

What is your bizarre obsession with continually taking digs at this project? Are there people involved you have an agenda against? Either you’re just constantly whingeing or there’s a personal agenda I suspect.

• Like 1

TIL - I am not going to get into a random forum disagreement with you - just if you look back at all your post regarding the flags you have been nothing but critical and very incorrect - if you want to drop me a DM I will make you a flag at no cost to wave with pride on match day (if the club let you) and contribute to what the lads are trying to achieve. Maybe some fellow pinkun posters can post some design ideas on here for you.

There are flag displays and there are flag displays 

our one is embarrassing and tinpot. Why not have a huge one going over the entire Barclay lower pre game and if you look st Arsenal or Man Utd as examples others semi permanently hanging all over the ground 

like the idea but 1/10 for execution 

From my seat in Block C it seemed that there was a flag for every 2 seats and that the back 10 rows had them.  Replicate that across blocks D and E and I reckon that would give about 200.  Seemed to work well and the photo of The Barclay looked good.  Hope they get further funding and permission from the club to extend across blocks A and B as well.

5 hours ago, River End Canary said:

our one is embarrassing and tinpot. Why not have a huge one going over the entire Barclay lower pre game and if you look st Arsenal or Man Utd as examples others semi permanently hanging all over the ground 

Oh dear, no surprise really from Tils mate. 1/10 for your “ support” 10/10 for being a prize bell end 

Edited by FenwayFrank

6 hours ago, River End Canary said:

Why not do something positive then - you get the necessary permissions from the club and I will make it at no cost to you or the club -  it is what the Barclay end supporters want to achieve also I am sure they would love your support.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kk110 said:

Why not do something positive then - you get the necessary permissions from the club and I will make it at no cost to you or the club -  it is what the Barclay end supporters want to achieve also I am sure they would love your support.

I think you’ll find he’s busy complaining about the scampi portions

2 hours ago, DAVID SEWELL said:

The fact is. Til1010 has a personal agenda with lots of people.

Although he did once have his very own flag.

DSCN1961.thumb.JPG.9bbc449e3d788fb0ec2baca39f30b0ab.JPG

So speaks the poster with no personal agenda of his own of course. Yes that is indeed the flag purchased by NCISA for £75 from Hearts supporters at the time we signed Brellier and that money they donated to a Scottish charity. Glad you see it as my flag though even if Roy Blower who was Chairman at the time and other committee members are in the photo.

All rather negative don't you think ?

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Oh dear, no surprise really from Tils mate. 1/10 for your “ support” 10/10 for being a prize bell end 

I would concentrate on getting that orange Xmas pudding thing sorted at M and S Joe it was bloody awful 

that said the rest of the Xmas food from M and S was first class 

hope the trolley pushing hasn’t been to hard over Xmas 

How about you and Til spend some of your retirement doing something positive as supporters ? Ask Til to book St Andrews hall for you

5 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

How about you and Til spend some of your retirement doing something positive as supporters ? Ask Til to book St Andrews hall for you

I think going home and away, spending huge amounts at the Gunn club feeding my food baby and investing heavily I shares means I do contribute 

i just wish the people doing the flags were a little bit more ambitious. I bet you that Sainty geezer is in there somewhere organising it as it stinks of his lack of ambition 

12 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

If you want a todger waving contest i think i can beat you there FF so just outline a few things you do as a supporter and i am sure i can match you and more.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

If you want a todger waving contest i think i can beat you there FF so just outline a few things you do as a supporter and i am sure i can match you and more.

I hold my scarf up for otbc, I think that makes me the winner 😀

13 minutes ago, River End Canary said:

I think going home and away, spending huge amounts at the Gunn club feeding my food baby and investing heavily I shares means I do contribute 

i just wish the people doing the flags were a little bit more ambitious. I bet you that Sainty geezer is in there somewhere organising it as it stinks of his lack of ambition 

So your sense of entitlement means you can be negative about everything, well done 👍

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

I hold my scarf up for otbc, I think that makes me the winner 😀

As i told you last  night i have two scarves and apparently according to David Sewell i have my own flag as well. Blimey i even have a shirt as well which i take on holiday to wear with pride.

Now going out for the day so enjoy your fishing expeditions on here and oh i hope you get that error Code sorted you thought worthy of starting a thread about. 😜

Thought i would add an emoticon as you reckon that makes it banter,well that is what you said the other day.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Now going out for the day so enjoy your fishing expeditions on here and oh i hope you get that error Code sorted you thought worthy of starting a thread about. 😜

Thought i would add an emoticon as you reckon that makes it banter,well that is what you said the other day.

Sorry, I forgot that every new thread has to be vetted by you. As for the emoticon stuff I mentioned, well done for completely ignoring the point I made

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Sorry, I forgot that every new thread has to be vetted by you. As for the emoticon stuff I mentioned, well done for completely ignoring the point I made

You have not been making points just snidey little digs here , there and everywhere concerning Waveney and/or me. As for the vetting threads not at all i just pay attention to the forum in general and had you done so you would have noticed several posters making reference to the subject of notifications and the Error Code. That is all.

Care to enlighten us why you have an agenda against the flag project though? You have paid no money into it and probably don’t even sit in that area of the ground. Literally moaning at the same thing for months. 

• Like 1

Well, all that Christmas spirit didn't last long did it? How about we take a deep breath and go and find something else to do for a few hours like Til's fishing?

Happy New Year!

58 minutes ago, River End Canary said:

and investing heavily I shares...

Guess this makes you Tilly’s mysterious purchaser - hope he’s doing you ‘mates rates’ 😉👍

22 minutes ago, GMF said:

Guess this makes you Tilly’s mysterious purchaser - hope he’s doing you ‘mates rates’ 😉👍

You could not be further from the truth GMF and the share transfer from has been lodged with Vanessa at NCFC to be rubber stamped at the next board meeting scheduled she tells me for 18th January. The purchaser is a PinkUn PUP but i obviously will say no more than that other than we are both happy with the price paid. The share register will obviously reveal all in due course.

Now off out to catch the bus down the City FF by the way to have a long lunch.

1 hour ago, River End Canary said:

untitled1.png

• Haha 1

Ah I see this whole debate has been ignited again. Brilliant. For clarity. 

1. The full 200 additional flags, plus a load more, were laid out on Boxing Day. If anyone thinks 50 or 60 were being waved a swift trip to the opticians is in order. You can't make people wave them, but I'd estimate between 400-500 were in the Barclay. 

2. We are ambitious, but have to work within the parameters the club have set us. Anyone who wants to know more is welcome to answer specific questions if you like. We have out many suggestions out there which can't happen for various reasons, but we'd be disappointed if the Lower Barclay wasn't full of flags by the end of the season. 

3. Til - you really do seem to like to comment on what we're not doing/achieving. If you have suggestions, please let us know. 

4. We're always after volunteers to help put out and collect flags pre match and at half time. Get in touch if you'd like to help.

Much love 

OTBC

Ignore the naysayers and miserablists and carry on doing what you're doing. It looks good to this plastic's eyes and you seem to be getting far, far more thumbs up than down. Well done lads👍