Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Interview with Zoe Ward

Nah shes only got a job here becoz of Webber and y did we give it to a woman any wayz plus dey r sleepin togetha or somethin so its compelte unprofeeeionalism or whateva u call it.

(So said several on here when they first realised she was working at the club).

• Like 1

Very interesting interview and informative.Unless I have read too much into the report it would seem that they are both very ambitious people prepared to do whatever is needed to progress their prospects.While both living in the northwest when she worked for Liverpool and then Norwich with McNally, Webber was at Huddersfield.The thing that does interest me is the connection between her resuming work with Norwich at the point of the restructuring and Webber being appointed.Coincidence or convenient? Either way it has worked a treat

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Nah shes only got a job here becoz of Webber and y did we give it to a woman any wayz plus dey r sleepin togetha or somethin so its compelte unprofeeeionalism or whateva u call it.

Nearly as funny as you trying to crack a joke involving Grenfell and you have a long way to go mastering taking the rise out of the Norfolk dialect hoggy.

• Like 1

Thanks Di, read this article this morning, very interesting in parts, it does make me confidently feel like we’ll only go from strength to strength with Stuart and Zoe here*, they have very good pedigree (*providing they stay of course 🤞)

P.s do you and Delia get your barnet done at the same hairdressers? 😉😝

40 minutes ago, Herman said:

Don't let Waveney see the halfy-half scarf on the Suarez photo.😡

Who would buy a half and half Liverpool scarf

honestly no self respect some people 

11 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Thanks Di, read this article this morning, very interesting in parts, it does make me confidently feel like we’ll only go from strength to strength with Stuart and Zoe here*, they have very good pedigree (*providing they stay of course 🤞)

P.s do you and Delia get your barnet done at the same hairdressers? 😉😝

I think Alex that the dress comes from Primarni.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Nearly as funny as you trying to crack a joke involving Grenfell and you have a long way to go mastering taking the rise out of the Norfolk dialect hoggy.

Congratulations on literally missing the points on two posts in one go.

Jesus wept.

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Don't let Waveney see the halfy-half scarf on the Suarez photo.😡

Who would buy a half and half Liverpool scarf

honestly no self respect some people 

That picture in the article of Suarez celebrating is disgusting. He has just punched a woman, with glasses mind, right on the chin.

Its more like UFC than LFC.

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Congratulations on literally missing the points on two posts in one go.

Jesus wept.

Well as you are an arrogant know it all i have not missed any points at all. One was on a light hearted joke thread that you chose to be rather insensitive over and the other was yet again you trying to score cheap points with regard to fans. As someone else has pointed out your attempt at a joke was not funny and if you are going to mock the Norfolk dialect make sure you do it properly with correct Norfolk spelling.

34 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well as you are an arrogant know it all i have not missed any points at all. One was on a light hearted joke thread that you chose to be rather insensitive over and the other was yet again you trying to score cheap points with regard to fans. As someone else has pointed out your attempt at a joke was not funny and if you are going to mock the Norfolk dialect make sure you do it properly with correct Norfolk spelling.

34 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

1) If you didnt get the joke thats fine. If you cant handle a political based joke then please by all means dont read. In fact with the benefit of this new forum, why dont you put me on ignore?

2) If you think I was mocking Norfolk dialect then I again, can only have sympathy for anyone having to endure a conversation with you. Do you need everything spelt out?

You really cannot help yourself now can you ? Your arrogance and holier than thou attitude shining brightly as ever.

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You really cannot help yourself now can you ? Your arrogance and holier than thou attitude shining brightly as ever.

On point 2, I suspect Hoggy was taking the p1ss out of certain fans posting to facebook fan groups via their phones (ie using txtspeak).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Til, I can only stress I have no issue with you but you generally seem determined to respond to every post I make. Worse still, you seem to always see the worst in them or just generally miss the point I may have been making. I can only help so much.

Respond to every post you make ? Don't be ridiculous as that is nonsense and you use the expression of ' miss the point ' whenever you are questioned about what you post. To retort as you have just done on another thread with the tiresome ex copper routine shows you are doing nothing other than attempting to provoke a response which kind of goes against your other ' i have no issue with you ' comment.

Last word from me hoggy on this little spat but i have just looked under the content relating to you courtesy of the new forum and there are dozens of threads that you have posted on that i have not responded to your contributions so don't accuse me of responding to every post you make.

6 hours ago, Diane said:

This interview with Michael Bailey tells you a lot more about Zoe Ward,  her background at Liverpool & Fulham & how through David McNally she came to Norwich.

A wealth of footballing  & business experience, we re lucky to have her in our new set up

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/zoe-ward-exclusive-her-canaries-stars-aligning-1-5783883

Good interview, we certainly have some good people doing good work for our football club.

6 hours ago, hogesar said:

Because everybody that criticises the club (both rightly and wrongly) is uneducated 🙄

As for the article, seems we’re very lucky to have two very ambitious and driven individuals. One suspects though that their time at Norwich City won’t be long term.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Because everybody that criticises the club (both rightly and wrongly) is uneducated 🙄

Nope, there were plenty of educated people who criticised too. Shockingly they werent the example I was making. 

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Respond to every post you make ? Don't be ridiculous as that is nonsense and you use the expression of ' miss the point ' whenever you are questioned about what you post. To retort as you have just done on another thread with the tiresome ex copper routine shows you are doing nothing other than attempting to provoke a response which kind of goes against your other ' i have no issue with you ' comment.

I used the word 'generally'. It wasnt a literal comment regarding 'every post'.

And I can only use the phrase 'miss the point' when thats exactly what you've done Til. My post on this thread was absolutely no slight on Norfolk dialect  my joke was a joke with political relevance and importance. On both threads, at least one person has understood the point im making. If either of the original posts have offended you, I apologise.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Grumpy said:

Well that was a good discussion on the merits or otherwise of Zoe and Stuart Webber

Honestly, threads like these are just arguments for having moderators....

• Like 1

Great read (the article that is not this embarrassment of a thread!).

So happy to have driven, ambitious, hungry personnel pulling the strings behind the scenes, pushing hard every day to improve the club and better our competition.

Let's enjoy it while it's here. 

I started the thread because I thought it was a great interview plus I didn't think many people were too aware of Zoe's credentials. 

Great decision by the board to restructure this way, great time to be a Norwich fan.