PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

575,000 deaths in the US

thank god the UK does not have some fat, dyed haired incompetent in charge, otherwise our deaths per head might be even higher..............

..................................... they are 💀

Coronavirus: New York ramps up mass burials amid outbreak - BBC News

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Trump's mate being as bat sh!t mental as ever.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-claims-he-has-private-investigators-looking-at-fox-news/

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Claims He Has Private Investigators Looking at Fox News

On homeopathic principle that one should seek to cure a malady by replicating the symptoms of an illness my latest email enquiry to MyPillow included the following:

"Dear MyPillow, I have just read on-line that MyPillow has been secretly inserting invisible microchips into the linings of your otherwise very comfortable pillows. The article says that those microchips transmit messages such as "vote Trump" and "All orange things are great" and "Donald is an Adonis"  and "Obama is the real Bin Laden". I don't object to these very true messages but it has had the side effect of making me sexually aroused everytime I see Donald Trump on TV. As I am not a pervert and don't wish to be stoned to death (see Levitcus, Old Testament) I have tried wrapping my head in tin-foil every night to stop the messages getting through. However, even with straws poked into my mouth and nasal holes I find the rustling alone is enough to mitigate against the wonderful comfort of your MyPillow, and I have now been awake for the last 13 days. I am enquiring to see whether you provide a microchip removal service. I have included a picture of myself naked in my back-yard wearing nothing but a MAGA hat to prove that I am a devotee of the orange master and that removal of the invisible chip will not change my feelings (I do apologise for my tumescent state but alas that really is your responsibilty as I have explained above).

Yours, in anticipation of a good night's sleep

Professor Andrew Loon

(PS could you also send me a signed picture of Mr Lindell hugging a MyPillow, preferably naked as a representation of his purity, nothing sexual of course)

(PPS if you can't remove the invisible microchip could you please ask Mr Lindell to invent some non-rustling tin-foil, if anyone could do it he fu*cking well can)"

Of course, I am not suggesting that others should troll MyPillow with similar enquiries

Edited by horsefly
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Herman said:

It comes out in the end.

Good gosh! Who would have thought it? Well, come to think of it, all of us actually.

Yup, it's always been about Russia. 

And meanwhile ... why? Just why? But of course it's these two flamethrowers.

Why?.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/group-promoting-anglo-saxon-traditions-criticised-by-senior-republicans/ar-BB1fKcE2?ocid=msedgntp

"Hard-right House Republicans were discussing forming an America First Caucus, which one document described as championing “Anglo-Saxon political traditions” and warning that mass immigration was putting the “unique identity” of the US at risk.

The group calls for limiting legal immigration “to those that can contribute not only economically, but have demonstrated respect for this nation’s culture and rule of law”.

It voices support for infrastructure “that reflects the architectural, engineering and aesthetic value that befits the progeny of European architecture”."

Imagine if indigenous Native Americans had said a few centuries ago, "It's essential we champion Native American cultures, the influx of foreign Anglo-Saxon immigrants is putting the unique identity of our land at risk".

Imagine those Native Americans had said, "We must only allow onto our land those individuals who respect our cultures and laws"

Imagine those Native Indians had said, "We must only allow them to build according to Native Indian architectural, engineering and aesthetic values that befits the progeny of our indigenous architecture."

Now imagine being as stupid as hard-right Republicans and Kevin McCarthy, and not being aware that America's unique identity has historical roots that travel many centuries further back than the european invasion.

And I imagine 'Anglo-Saxon' would not include traditional Republican leaning voting blocks like - Vietnamese, Cuban and Iranian refugees? Certainly not anyone from China or Latin America (there is historical hostility to the Chinese), or any Jews from Eastern Europe? And what about Italians, Greeks or for that matter anyone from Czechoslovakia or Solvenia?

They think they are so clever .... 

Edited by Surfer

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

And I imagine 'Anglo-Saxon' would not include traditional Republican leaning voting blocks like - Vietnamese, Cuban and Iranian refugees? Certainly not anyone from China or Latin America (there is historical hostility to the Chinese), or any Jews from Eastern Europe? And what about Italians, Greeks or for that matter anyone from Czechoslovakia or Solvenia?

They think they are so clever .... 

How do they think America was formed? It isn't just a white middle class nation. 

Meanwhile, someone is VERY upset that the idea that white police officers can't freely kill black citizens in America isn't shared by white former police officers....  and Gov. De Santis (R) Florida, do you mean "injustice meted out" as "justice meted out" is the whole idea of a judicial system. To be fair to him, letting whites off for killing blacks, despite all incriminating evidence, does have a long history in the American South. Perhaps it's a culture thing ? 

Tucker Angry.jpg

Gov de Santis.jpg

Edited by Surfer

Meanwhile .... and this is news? It's always about spending $ on the "right sort of people" - can't raise taxes (only cut them for the corporations and the wealthy), can't spend more (except for unlimited amounts for the military) ... so "may oppose" and "raising the specter of a political showdown"  🙂 where has this "journalist" been the past 20 years? Did they apply the same logic for Trump? No.

R's on debt ceiling.jpg

59 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/pa-republican-who-objected-to-trumps-election-loss-has-concluded-that-fraud-was-committed-by-republicans/

PA Republican Who Objected to Trump’s Election Loss Has Concluded That Fraud Was Committed… By Republicans

How the hell do these people get elected. Bring back George Dubya.

On 18/04/2021 at 08:17, horsefly said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/group-promoting-anglo-saxon-traditions-criticised-by-senior-republicans/ar-BB1fKcE2?ocid=msedgntp

"Hard-right House Republicans were discussing forming an America First Caucus, which one document described as championing “Anglo-Saxon political traditions” and warning that mass immigration was putting the “unique identity” of the US at risk.

The group calls for limiting legal immigration “to those that can contribute not only economically, but have demonstrated respect for this nation’s culture and rule of law”.

It voices support for infrastructure “that reflects the architectural, engineering and aesthetic value that befits the progeny of European architecture”."

Imagine if indigenous Native Americans had said a few centuries ago, "It's essential we champion Native American cultures, the influx of foreign Anglo-Saxon immigrants is putting the unique identity of our land at risk".

Imagine those Native Americans had said, "We must only allow onto our land those individuals who respect our cultures and laws"

Imagine those Native Indians had said, "We must only allow them to build according to Native Indian architectural, engineering and aesthetic values that befits the progeny of our indigenous architecture."

Now imagine being as stupid as hard-right Republicans and Kevin McCarthy, and not being aware that America's unique identity has historical roots that travel many centuries further back than the european invasion.

If the Native Americans said that everybody would be living in tents.

Looks like Portland has made a start, though.

Ha, very funny. A very nice place to visit is Portland. 

Meanwhile.... one year ago : thank the Lord we have restored sane US Government. UK next please.

Edited by Surfer

11 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

If the Native Americans said that everybody would be living in tents.

Looks like Portland has made a start, though.

What a surprise to wake up to an incoherent racist quip from RTB. Every morning holds the excitement of seeing which out of racism, misogyny, or paedophile apology will be the favoured offensive post of the day.

Edited by horsefly

6 hours ago, horsefly said:

What a surprise to wake up to an incoherent racist quip from RTB. Every morning holds the excitement of seeing which out of racism, misogyny, or paedophile apology will be the favoured offensive post of the day.

No surprise you love the stinking cesspit that is Portland. It was created by people like you 

6 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Do you ever do any work? You post on this message board all day long yet claim to be a teacher. 

How kind of you to ask. Since you're so interested, I'm semi-retired and work part time at a uni. You may not have noticed that there has been an inconvenient bug causing a few problems this past year, so like most of my colleagues I get to work from home on my laptop. Plenty of time to indulge my little hobby upsetting RWNJs.

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

How kind of you to ask. Since you're so interested, I'm semi-retired and work part time at a uni. You may not have noticed that there has been an inconvenient bug causing a few problems this past year, so like most of my colleagues I get to work from home on my laptop. Plenty of time to indulge my little hobby upsetting RWNJs.

Think I would describe it as a vocation rather than a hobby, and a very noble one at that 😀

• Haha 2

Says the Republican white guy  - they don't call him Rick Sanctimonious for nothing. 

Says the White Man.jpg

4 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Says the Republican white guy  - they don't call him Rick Sanctimonious for nothing. 

Says the White Man.jpg

Well there wouldn't be much after Genocide.

So about the no Native Indian influence on modern American culture .... 

... well there is the little matter of NFL Super Bowl winners and runners up Kansas City Chiefs, the Washington Redskins, NCAA Florida Seminoles, NHL Chicago Blackhawks, the MLB Atlanta Braves and Cleveland Indians. Then there are the states of Iowa, Dakota,  Illinois, Alaska, Kentucky, Connecticut, Nebraska and Oklahoma... and Indiana to list just a few. 

And who could forget THE American holiday Thanksgiving? ... you know the one where the pilgrims give thanks with a feast with ... ??? 

How on earth was this guy ever a US Senator? 

7 hours ago, Surfer said:

So about the no Native Indian influence on modern American culture .... 

... well there is the little matter of NFL Super Bowl winners and runners up Kansas City Chiefs, the Washington Redskins, NCAA Florida Seminoles, NHL Chicago Blackhawks, the MLB Atlanta Braves and Cleveland Indians. Then there are the states of Iowa, Dakota,  Illinois, Alaska, Kentucky, Connecticut, Nebraska and Oklahoma... and Indiana to list just a few. 

And who could forget THE American holiday Thanksgiving? ... you know the one where the pilgrims give thanks with a feast with ... ??? 

How on earth was this guy ever a US Senator? 

Don't forget tents, Surfer. 

16 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Well there wouldn't be much after Genocide.

As Chief Red Cloud of the Sioux, who somehow survived the massacres and the deliberately induced plagues of cholera and the like to try to negotiate with the government in Washington, said at the end of his life:

'They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.'

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Don't forget tents, Surfer. 

Very few Native American Indian tribes lived in “tents” RTB. But then you already knew that. Or maybe you didn’t, in which case the joke is on you. 

• Haha 1

The orange one will be feeling blue after this news:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-s-popularity-falls-among-republicans-according-to-new-poll/ar-BB1g7dif?ocid=msedgdhp

Donald Trump’s popularity among registered Republicans has fallen in the 100 days since the end of his presidency, according to a recent poll.

The NBC News poll found that Republican support for the party was greater than the support for the former president, who was favoured by 44 per cent of Republicans.

The figure for registered Republicans in favour of the party over the former president, in comparison, was at 50 per cent.

It was the first time in almost two years that support for the Republican party was greater than that for Mr Trump, NBC News reported, and the first time support for the GOP reached 50 per cent against the former president.

Among all respondents to the poll, Mr Trump was favourable for 32 per cent, and unfavourable for 55 per cent – a slight worsening of January’s figures, when the former president was 40 per cent favourable and 53 percent unfavourable among all registered voters.