PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

2 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

I tried to be amicable

No you didn't. You said you looked forward to me spending 17 years in prison. Your claim is utterly ridiculous, no one has been imprisoned for not liking the election result. There is no such crime in the USA as you well know. 

3 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

I won't sink  to your level sorry and insult someone in a public forum.

Idiot!

36 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

I'm looking forward to the time you get 17 years in jail because you didn't like who won an election, left wing democracy baby!!!!

Taking a leaf out of Trump's book and just making it up or lying. Read the charge, read what they said in their defence.

Can you imagine a time when an MP or Minister of this country poses like this? Was the US ever really a great country or just obsessed with weapons and wars.

YouTube/screen grab

7 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Can you imagine a time when an MP or Minister of this country poses like this? Was the US ever really a great country or just obsessed with weapons and wars.

YouTube/screen grab

Economically they unquestionably had their time in the sun (or possibly that should be 'have had') but hard to make a case that they've ever been great in any other context.

Edited by Creative Midfielder

3 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Economically they unquestionably had their time in the sun (or possibly that should be 'have had') but hard to make a case that they've ever been grest in any other context.

A nation that rises as rapidly would be successful economically but I really am beginning to doubt that the ordinary US citizen is any "greater" than anywhere or anyone else.

• Like 1

Nice to see that the USA models it's plug sockets on their favourite ever president 😁

Screenshot_20230902-164948_Facebook.thumb.jpg.2bca4878362a35063a898e66f5427301.jpg

Edited by How I Wrote Elastic Man
Disclaimer - I think some of the sockets shown are historic and/or non standard 🙂
  • Haha 2

The nasty orange blimp has thrown his own son under the bus. At the fraud hearings he was asked if he was the head of the business. He said he hadn't been involved for five or six years and it was his son Eric who was running the business.

• Haha 1

It is remarkable that Trump's poll numbers have creeped up despite him having torrid past few weeks, and not even turning up to the GOP debate. It looks like he will certainly get the GOP nomination.

National polls are also neck-and-neck as the USA remains polarised. As mentioned before I think if any of the candidates run third-party, this could signifcantly impact on the outcome.

On 02/09/2023 at 18:00, keelansgrandad said:

A nation that rises as rapidly would be successful economically but I really am beginning to doubt that the ordinary US citizen is any "greater" than anywhere or anyone else.

Since when were they ever "exceptional"? Just because some parrot this myth of exceptionalism doesn't mean diddly squat.

2 hours ago, TheRock said:

It is remarkable that Trump's poll numbers have creeped up despite him having torrid past few weeks, and not even turning up to the GOP debate. It looks like he will certainly get the GOP nomination.

National polls are also neck-and-neck as the USA remains polarised. As mentioned before I think if any of the candidates run third-party, this could signifcantly impact on the outcome.

There is no such thing as bad publicity

Can you imagine someone saying this on UK TV?

Right-wing commentator Mike Huckabee is coming under heavy criticism after warning of “bullets” in future elections should Donald Trump lose in 2024 due to his mounting legal woes.

Huckabee over the weekend accused President Joe Biden of trying to “destroy Trump” via legal actions in the courthouse rather than at the ballot box via an election.

“Here’s the problem: If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets,” he said during his monologue on his TBN show “Huckabee.”

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Mitt Romney has a sensible idea. Why don't they both stand down?

The argument has merit, however, on examination, I feel that one party would readily agree, whilst the other orange corpulent moron may not. 

1 hour ago, Daz Sparks said:

The argument has merit, however, on examination, I feel that one party would readily agree, whilst the other orange corpulent moron may not. 

But I bet the GOP would be delighted if Trump were gone. It won't be about their policies with him around. It will be just a slanging match and they will lose even to old decrepit Biden.

53 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

But I bet the GOP would be delighted if Trump were gone. It won't be about their policies with him around. It will be just a slanging match and they will lose even to old decrepit Biden.

Without Trump in the equation, I really couldn't care less about US politics, but the thought of Trump regaining the Presidency is truly terrifying. Although saying that, the GOP is entirely morally bankrupt anyway.

The DNC wont let Biden step down now, as they have no credible replacement to pit against Trump, and no time to find one. This is despite three quarters of Americans saying that Biden should not stand for re-election.

And the DNC are probably even more scared of a trojan horse (RFK) trying to destabilise and obtain the nomination, given how there already seems to be serious attempts to gerrymander any possibility of Biden being undermined in the first Primaries of next year.

Edited by TheRock

His LAwyers must bite on the edge of the table when he goes on these interview sessions and his ego cannot let go and he thinks he is proving his case whereas he is in fact just cementing the case for the prosecution.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 01/09/2023 at 23:26, Iwans Big Toe said:

I won't sink  to your level sorry and insult someone in a public forum.

Binner

(for the avoidance of doubt, this is a joke)

3 hours ago, Daz Sparks said:

Here's one of Trump's rabid supporters. What a piece of work.

image.thumb.png.74cfbbfef3338fdd1c0b86316cb27f7e.png

She came to power on her image as trailer trash makes good. Seems she wants to revert back to the trailer trash.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

She came to power on her image as trailer trash makes good. Seems she wants to revert back to the trailer trash.

Indeed KG, and she is certainly taking her role very seriously. 

The security camera video of her is particularly unedifying. 

33 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Indeed KG, and she is certainly taking her role very seriously. 

The security camera video of her is particularly unedifying. 

Don't you know who I am?

30 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Don't you know who I am?

I'm sure most know her as the **** that gropes her boyfriend's crotch whilst he fondles her breasts, all in a public setting. Nevermind the vaping and the crass arrogance.