Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 5

Qatar Stars League: Al Rayyan vs Al Kharitiyath, home win @ 1.30Home vs Away (last season)Al Rayyan home: W6-D2-L3 28/20Kharitiyath away: W0-D1-L10 12/38League H2HOverall record: P22-W18-D3-L1 63/23Al Rayyan home: P12-W9-D2-L1 35/14This is a clash between a side which finished 3rd last season, and a team which finished second bottom after conceding away goals at a rate of nearly 7 per 2 games.Al Kharitiyath are a lower half of the table side who frequently struggle and tend not to take points away at the top sides. They are both goalless and pointless so far this season, and have lost their last nine league away games.Al Rayyan won the league in 2016, and bar relegation in 2014, regularly finish in the top three. They have a manager with a very good record who recently had a very successful spell in charge at Boca Juniors.
Early encouraging signs this season include Al Kharitiyath being thrashed 6-0 at home in their opening game by last season''s runners up Al Sadd, and Al Rayyan holding last season''s champions and top scorers Al Duhail to a 0-0 draw away from home in their last match.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We''re currently on 10 away league games without a win. This is near to a twenty year record of 11 which was set back in the days when Mike Walker had to field half the youth team and send Daryl Sutch with a jerry can to Thickthorn Services to buy diesel for the generator at Colney. I don''t think we''re quite in those sorts of dire straits, even when considering the catastrophe left behind by McNally.
The word on the street seems to be that we''ll be facing aerial bombardment, and I would guess that Farke has a plan to stifle this and perhaps hit Ipswich with quick breaks. I would therefore think that sticking the bulk of the £10 on narrow winning scores would be the best strategy.
Good luck Jellytot and KiwiScott.

I''m braving the wastelands of the Scottish Premiership this week and early pacesetters Hearts to beat promoted St Mirren.
As for the Norwich game... er, pass.  Not keen to make any calls about this fixture...
Best of luck everyone.

Firstly good luck to Jellytot & Kiwiscott this week, hope you''re a winning pair

I''m going for Chelsea home win & Rhodes to score anytime

Anthony thinks a Hearts home win and for Norwich a 2-2 draw

Hope everyone enjoys our game on Sunday and that we''re all smiling at 2pm.

Evening all. Lots of small win bets here(for/against Norwich) as lots of people have mixed feelings on the result and I want to get some money on the board rather than go for big money.
Thanks for all the suggestions and its certaintly given me something to think about and I''ve tried to include as many of them as possible.Draw - £1.502:1 To Norwich - 50p3:1 To Norwich - 25p2:1 To Ipswich - 50p1:0 To Ipswich - 50p                                    City to win both halves - 50pHT/FT Draw/City - 75pHT/FT Ipswich/draw - 50pNorwich to win 2:0 with Pukki to score anytime- 50pOver 2.5 goals, over 12 corners and 4-6 cards -    £1Rhodes to score anytime - £1Pukki to score anytime - £1Kayden Jackson to score anytime - 50pBuendia to score the last goal - 50pHernandez to score in both halves - 25pLeitner to score in the first 10 minutes - 25p                                                                            Good luck Jellytot with your selections and good luck for Norwich on Sunday. Apologies Nigel for all the bets.

Hi All,

Sorry I''m late, but good luck to Helen and Kiwi this week.

PORTSMOUTH v Plymouth - HOME WIN

Onel Hernandez Hat trick

Leedscanary

Manchester City vs Newcastle United - home win.

Good luck all 👍

Right - Here goes !!

Thank you for all your help pups 👍

I''m going for a final six of REAL MADRID v Leganes h/w , SUNDERLAND v Oxford h/w , FREDRIKSTAD v Honefoss h/w , RIGA v Valmeira h/w , HEARTS v St Mirren h/w and EVERTON to beat Huddersfield.

My own pick is also Everton.

Fingers crossed everybody

[quote user="KiwiScot"]
Evening all. Lots of small win bets here(for/against Norwich) as lots of people have mixed feelings on the result and I want to get some money on the board rather than go for big money.
Thanks for all the suggestions and its certaintly given me something to think about and I''ve tried to include as many of them as possible.Draw - £1.502:1 To Norwich - 50p3:1 To Norwich - 25p2:1 To Ipswich - 50p1:0 To Ipswich - 50p                                    City to win both halves - 50pHT/FT Draw/City - 75pHT/FT Ipswich/draw - 50pNorwich to win 2:0 with Pukki to score anytime- 50pOver 2.5 goals, over 12 corners and 4-6 cards -    £1Rhodes to score anytime - £1Pukki to score anytime - £1Kayden Jackson to score anytime - 50pBuendia to score the last goal - 50pHernandez to score in both halves - 25pLeitner to score in the first 10 minutes - 25p                                                                            Good luck Jellytot with your selections and good luck for Norwich on Sunday. Apologies Nigel for all the bets.[/quote]
Thank you for these Kiwiscot. I think this is a great strategy and I''m really pleased you agreed to this baptism of fire[:)] I think we''ve got an awesome chance of a return with some of these. Thank you too again for that awesome pledge. We are incredibly lucky to have such generous people in our team of PUPs.
I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Draw                   

£1.50 Bill Hill

23/10

£4.95

2:1 To Norwich

£0.50 Bet 365

9/1

£5.00

3:1 To Norwich

£0.25 Bet 365

20/1

£5.25

2:1 To Ipswich

£0.50 Bill Hill

9/1

£5.00

1:0 To Ipswich

£0.50 Bill Hill

15/2

£4.25

City to win both halves

£0.50 Bill Hill

13/2

£3.75

HT/FT Draw/City 

£0.75 Bet 365

5/1

£4.50

HT/FT Ipswich/draw

£0.50 Bet 365

14/1

£7.50

Norwich win 2:0 with Pukki anytime

£0.50 Bill Hill

25/1

£13.00

Over2.5goals,over12corners,and4-6cards

£1.00 Bill Hill

10/1

£11.00

Rhodes to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

15/8

£2.87

Pukki to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

9/4

£3.25

Kayden Jackson to score anytime

£0.50 Bill Hill

9/4

£1.62

Buendia to score the last goal 

£0.50 Bill Hill

12/1

£6.50

Hernandez to score in both halves

£0.25 Bill Hill

50/1

£12.75

Leitner to score in the first 10 minutes

£0.25 Bill Hill

50/1

£12.75

So here''s hoping for a derby win and a PUPs win. Good luck Kiwiscot and our beloved team[:)]

[quote user="Jellytot"]Right - Here goes !!

Thank you for all your help pups 👍

I''m going for a final six of REAL MADRID v Leganes h/w , SUNDERLAND v Oxford h/w , FREDRIKSTAD v Honefoss h/w , RIGA v Valmeira h/w , HEARTS v St Mirren h/w and EVERTON to beat Huddersfield.

My own pick is also Everton.

Fingers crossed everybody[/quote]
Thanks Jellytot. These look dead certs to me. I think it would take a major upset to prevent you getting the win this time. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill where the return was boosted to  £53.09. Here are the details : -

Everton

-         

-

1/2

-         

-

15:00 Sat

Sunderland

-         

11/20

-

Hearts

-         

4/9

Riga

-

1/25

Real Madrid

-

1/10

17:30 Sat

Fredrikstad

-

1/4

17:00 Sun

So we have five tomorrow and then a break and our big game before we are hopefully cheering on Fredrikstad to bring in the six and that win for our wonderful DS boys and girls.
Good luck Helen and all you PUPs[:)]

Massive apologies again from me, been very difficult for me to get on in the week at the moment, will try to get back to normal soon. Good luck everyone!

I''ll have to back one of the picks so I''ll go for for Hearts please

Sorry I''m late as well, first week back at work after 5 years so been a bit hectic.
I''m going to Russia for my choice with a HOME win for FK TAMBOV vs Sibir Novosibirsk.
For the city bet, I''m confident of a result and will offer a 3-0 win to us.

C''mon pups power we need to help lovely Helen over the line

Everton 0-0

Sunderland 0-1

Hearts 1-1

Riga 0-0

Long way to go yet, c''mon the home teams, us pups need you all to win

Well Naismith was listening to me now 4-1 up, so thats one looking home & dry

Sunderland still losing & Riva/Everton drawing, c''mon you home teams

Everton 1-1

Sunderland 1-1

Hearts 4-1

Riga 0-0

Cmon Sunderland, Everton & Riga, you can do this for our Helen

Well done Riga, they are listening to us Nutty

Just need Everton & Sunderland to get their act together now

Everton and Sunderland looked nailed on. When it''s not meant to be we have to take it on the chin. So unlucky Jellytot.

I make it 59 goals in Scotland?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I make it 59 goals in Scotland?[/quote]
60 with one more game tomorrow. Albion Rovers v Berwick 3:5 certaintly helped the tally!
Sad to see The top 6 has not been cracked again. Next time Jellytot.