Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

P.O.T.S

No!  Not player of the season, but poster of the season on here.

And as I didn''t do my annual end of year awards I''m enclosing that list too.....So let''s have your nominations......

Poster of the season...Runner up...Miserablist of the season...Most annoying troll...Flouncer of the season... (flounced off in a hissy fit only to return)...Top plastic...Best new poster...Funniest poster...Thread of the season...Post of the season...Most dedicated dodgy streamer...Most boring poster...Most trusted poster (transfer info etc)....Most obvious binner...For this years team award.....posters we only see when we lose.

Let''s have your nominations (closing date31st June).[:D]

[quote user="king canary"]Oh good, more posts about other posters.[/quote]Hey Lapps looks like we have the first contender for miserablist of the season ? [:D][:P][;)]

[quote user="king canary"]Oh good, more posts about other posters.[/quote]
You''ll get this place shut down before long Kingo. First of all you try to discourage moaning. Now you discourage posts about other posters. All we''ll have left to post about is football and that will never catch on....

Rhubarbfollowed by Bigglesthen Dan Dare as posters of the year

[quote user="Sweep"]Rhubarb - followed by Biggles - then Dan Dare - as posters of the year[/quote]I''m afraid voting for oneself contravenes the rules Sweep, so I''m afraid I have to disqualify you from the competition.However, for sheer audacity, I''m nominating your post for ''Post of the season''. [:D]

I vote for paddycanary for runner up poster of the season, thread of the season, post of the season, funniest poster and most gorgeous. He’s intelligent & insightful and I just love reading his contributions.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sweep"]Rhubarb - followed by Biggles - then Dan Dare - as posters of the year[/quote]I''m afraid voting for oneself contravenes the rules Sweep, so I''m afraid I have to disqualify you from the competition.However, for sheer audacity, I''m nominating your post for ''Post of the season''. [:D][/quote]Mr Sweep to youI had to drop the supermarket bit as I had a complaint of misuse of the picture by the Hand Glove Puppeteer Society of Great Britain, who pointed out that the picture usually accompanies advice to fellow puppeteers about always warmlng their hand first(see avatar)

[quote user="Sweep"]Rhubarbfollowed by Bigglesthen Dan Dare as posters of the year[/quote]Did you not like the creation of Dan Dare ? or City 1st ?Then again, you''ve had so many names it''s hard to pick

Also poster of the year has to be Richardo. Not for just his reports(although that''s enough on its own) but for his level headiness.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"][quote user="Sweep"]Rhubarbfollowed by Bigglesthen Dan Dare as posters of the year[/quote]Did you not like the creation of Dan Dare ? or City 1st ?Then again, you''ve had so many names it''s hard to pick [/quote]I''m not sure if City 1st has posted this season But I''m sure you will provide evidenceAs to posters we only see when we lose. It is a toss up (operative phrase in their case) between Keith Scott and iron_stanMost obvious binner...  Highland Canary, 2nd ...... Derby CanaryMost annoying troll... that Buh thingMost missed..... my long term mate Wiz, 2nd ........ ShortyMorty (where he now ?)

I think the team award should go to.......

Waveney Canary /

Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary

/ Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick /

Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven

Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down

in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis? / Even Keel / King street

canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw /

John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary /

Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary

/ Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom /

Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs /

Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy

Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e /

Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2)

/ Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco

Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary

/ Eaton Ron / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World /

Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips /

Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale /

Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting

Canary / The young canary / Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes

Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner / The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They

call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla ice / Armitage Shanks / Canary Top

Hat / Captain Birdseye / The Bin Slayer / Paston Canary / Norwich

Market Canary / Chantelle the Canary / Jim the Canary / Tattoo / The

Leatherman''s Stag / Mad Steve / Punctured Bicycle on a hillside

desolate / Zander

[:D]

Lapps as Waveney has been nominated in two categories, Lifetime Achievement and Team Award have we ever had a poster win two awards before ?