Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

The Happy Clappers are the Winners—White Flag Up.

So many on here have tried to warn the H/C what was going to happen but have got shot down and left this discussion group.

We all have different views, but all want the same result. A successful team.

I think the labelling of differing views doesn’t help. I see no improvement this season, and no cause for thinking things will improve. Others do.

I hope they are right, but I think the Board made a huge mistake with Webber and his philosophy rubbish. I doubt we can afford to get rid now - so we are stuck with the ongoing disaster for a couple of seasons.

I am happy to listen to the optimistic view point though, it makes the forum interesting

[quote user="FCC"]We all have different views, but all want the same result. A successful team.

I think the labelling of differing views doesn’t help. I see no improvement this season, and no cause for thinking things will improve. Others do.

I hope they are right, but I think the Board made a huge mistake with Webber and his philosophy rubbish. I doubt we can afford to get rid now - so we are stuck with the ongoing disaster for a couple of seasons.

I am happy to listen to the optimistic view point though, it makes the forum interesting

.[/quote]Any defeat at least keeps this forum going. Farm hands from all over suffolk appear as if someone had mistakenly left a charity box unchainedWe have plenty of quality players who can be sold to keep us afloatWe have plenty of good youngsters ready to step upEd Balls did not head off to the jungle with a bunch of nonentitiesOne sour note... the sausage rolls are still not heated up by 1.30

[quote user="Rhubarb"][quote user="FCC"]We all have different views, but all want the same result. A successful team.

.[/quote]Any defeat at least keeps this forum going. Farm hands from all over suffolk appear as if someone had mistakenly left a charity box unchainedWe have plenty of quality players who can be sold to keep us afloatWe have plenty of good youngsters ready to step upEd Balls did not head off to the jungle with a bunch of nonentitiesOne sour note... the sausage rolls are still not heated up by 1.30[/quote]

Exactly true Rhubarb, nobody cares what the score is, as long as Delia is owner and we can all cook. Fantastic

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="Rhubarb"][quote user="FCC"]We all have different views, but all want the same result. A successful team.

.[/quote]Any defeat at least keeps this forum going. Farm hands from all over suffolk appear as if someone had mistakenly left a charity box unchainedWe have plenty of quality players who can be sold to keep us afloatWe have plenty of good youngsters ready to step upEd Balls did not head off to the jungle with a bunch of nonentitiesOne sour note... the sausage rolls are still not heated up by 1.30[/quote]

Exactly true Rhubarb, nobody cares what the score is, as long as Delia is owner and we can all cook. Fantastic[/quote]oh dearI think believe the common phrase isWhooooo -oooosh

Most people on here are neither HC or PW, they just comment on what they see.Of course most comments are going to be negative when we lose because fans are frustrated and worried.It really is difficult at the moment to see just how we are going to progress and get out of the current predicament because the Club appears to be in free fall - off the pitch & on it.We won''t get promoted, we won''t make the play-offs and the way things are going we could be in a relegation battle.In reality most fans were expecting something a lot better than what we are getting at the moment and and are naturally disappointed.There is little or nothing to cheer about and there are no signs of things improving in the near future.

It hasn''t really helped that we had a poor start, then an unbeaten run, then poor again. I think people would be a little more content if the results had evened out and some of the away wins were at home instead.

What''s the other option if your not a "Happy Clapper?"

Moaning Moron?

Unless you''re Delia your opinion counts for jack, you can''t change anything whether you clap or throw your toys out the pram!

Would rather 25,000 optimists than a single pessimist who has a melt at the sign of tough times. You don''t think every happy clapper thought we''re going to win the league when we win a couple!?

Roll your sleeves up support your team or don''t bother to come, really is quite simple!

@hogesar

I think thats actually a fair assumption. It doesn''t help we haven''t won at home for nearly 3 months, but if we had drew 0-0 away at Boro and Sheff Utd, but beaten Bristol City and Burton at home instead I think it would appear a lot more balanced

I’m not convinced too many people would have been any happier no matter what order the results came in and weather they were home or away wins. We’d still be sitting in 15th place in the table, and surely by most people’s expectations of the season, that is underperforming

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]What''s the other option if your not a "Happy Clapper?"

Moaning Moron? [/quote]Nappy Crapper will do. [:D]

I have no opinion on the OP but have to admit that it is probably the current style of football, very orchestrated, tame and slow, that is causing despair.

If we were having bad luck or getting beaten because we have not been in the game, as we were so many times in the Prem, then that is unwanted but understandable.

Define a happy clapper?

Unless you have a bottomless pit of money then what can any of us do to change anything?

It''s OK labelling fans who hold different opinions but in reality neither side can change a thing.

I don''t believe than any HC is really that happy. Surely the likes of NN and Co. can see that this tragic experiment will end in tears. It is not a Work In Progress and never will be. This is it.