Sign in to follow this  
morty

Carrow road capacity increase.

Not trying to hold any high moral ground.....merely holding up a mirror to Morticia and his posting style....

Tiresome and hypocritical are just two words that spring to mind.....

[quote user="unique"]Not trying to hold any high moral ground.....merely holding up a mirror to Morticia and his posting style....

Tiresome and hypocritical are just two words that spring to mind.....[/quote]Oh get over yourself, the thread was tongue in cheek.

Anyone can say what they like on here, as long as they follow it up with an ''onky joking'' comment.

Shame, as was a good and amusing thread, and a nice change from the transfer ones.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Anyone can say what they like on here, as long as they follow it up with an ''onky joking'' comment.

Shame, as was a good and amusing thread, and a nice change from the transfer ones.[/quote]

I think perhaps someone on here needs to get a new hobby, or better still, a life.

I was adopting your role, Morticia....

Don''t like it, eh? Perhaps you should rein it in a bit.....

[quote user="unique"]I was adopting your role, Morticia....

Don''t like it, eh? Perhaps you should rein it in a bit.....[/quote]Crack on fella, not me thats looking a bit petty and pathetic here[Y]

Norfolk Herald is hardly the EDP. I clicked on link and i did like the diagram showing elevated view of Carrow Stadium with arrow pointing to Main stand with following "shit load more seats here" LOL.

[quote user="Block Y Seat 176"]Norfolk Herald is hardly the EDP. I clicked on link and i did like the diagram showing elevated view of Carrow Stadium with arrow pointing to Main stand with following "shit load more seats here" LOL.[/quote]Its a mickey take, the rest of the stories are pretty amusing too.

Be good if the Pinkun executive box had lurve seats, then posters on here could take turns snuggled up together watching the footy and whispering sweet nothings.