Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

FA cup hopes.

At last we seem to be taking this competition seriously

Before I go from this world it would be nice to have a really good go at this cup,am sure most fans would agree

Oh yes. He that could do no wrong picked a strong team in the previous tie and then when we got to the fifth round he put out a weak team because we had Man Utd in the league coming up.  Manager''s eh?

[quote user="mr footy"]Hope we can have a real good go this time.[/quote]so what kind of club do you want out of the hat on Mon nightaway to a ''minnow'' a local ''derby''home to one of the ''bigguns''

[quote user="mr footy"]At last we seem to be taking this competition seriously

it would be Before I go from this world nice to have a really good go at this cup,am sure most fans would agree[/quote]I''m guessing you''re still in short trousers ? [;)]

The Fa cup would look pretty good in yellow and green ribbons,it would be a dream come true. Yes the league is the most important but it would be good, wouldn''t it?

If we could choose I think most would prefer Wembley in the FA Cup to Wembley in the play offs. But of course we''d get thousands less tickets.

as long as the club charge £25 there''ll be loads to spare"Hoi haint payin ruddy twetty fiove quid to watch an eff hay cup gayem"

Think we''ve got a good chance of progressing if we put a strong side out at St Mary''s - I think we''ll be their 3rd game in 7 days, and their next game after us is against Liverpool in the semis. If Liverpool give them a bit of a hiding this week then I don''t think that''ll do us any favours, but should it be a tight game and Southampton fancy their chances in the second leg then we may well reap the benefits.

Have we got any? Many reasons for the pathetic turn out on Saturday. For me it was the first cup game in over 20 years that I could have gone to and chose not to. Primary reason the lack of direction of the club and the ticket price was the icing on the cake. That said I hope we win the replay and would go to another home cup game if our board learn from the pricing error of Saturday

Ipswich or Lincoln at home surely has to be the best possible draw for the next round? Should be easy progress either way (although Lincoln look decent :-P ) but an FA cup derby hasn''t happened in 30+ years and would be a bit spicy, can''t imagine there being empty seats for that whatever the price is...

On a wing and a prayer we should get to the 5th round no bother. I mean Bournemouth were beating them 3 nil when I turned off the telly. Easy stuff.

I wish it was Lincoln. I go to the University of Lincoln and have been to a couple of there games as I don''t live far from the stadium. The club is doing very very well at the moment and my old school friend Sam Habergam (once youth player of Norwich) plays for them. They played Oldham in the last round where I also saw Lee Croft come on as a sub. The atmosphere at the ground was awesome, the crowd of 7000 sung from start to finish and it was actually the first FA Cup game I''ve been to where you can see it still means something. I had a really good time and hopefully it will be even better if I watch them beat Ipsw*ch. It''s a shame that Norwich charge so so much! I bought my ''student ticket'' for £5. Norwich are not only putting families off with their ridiculous right wing pricing strategy, but I''m assuming the UEA gets a high turnover of national and international students who are getting priced out of a new experience which could ultimately put off potential supporters.