Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Are you still convinced that all is fine and dandy Lappin?

"Wish nothing but the best to @NorwichCityFC , i feel bad for the fans tho , wish you guys could really know what happens inside this ⚽️ club"

https://twitter.com/AdelGafaiti/status/742067601052999682

"@NorwichCityFC Managed by so many bad non football guys that don''t know how manage the club and their players 1st team and youths included"

https://twitter.com/AdelGafaiti/status/742068564979519489

I think the club finds its self it the hardest place since we nearly went into administration.

However, I am not sure we can read a whole lot into the comments if a player that most of the time couldn''t cut in our relegated U21 squad.

I am sure to some extent we need more footballing men in the club, but Balls said month ago that they wanted the new CEO to be a person with plenty of football experience and knowledge.

Until then we have an interim structure. Footballing wise this includes 2 agencies to help with the buying and selling of players. Something that also caused a melt down from fans yet was hinted at by Balls months ago!

All that really matters is on the first game of the season will you still be shouting out with all your heart "on the ball city"?

I will.

[quote user="pablofarmer"] Balls said month ago that they wanted the new CEO to be a person with plenty of football experience and knowledge. [/quote]Maybe i am reading too much into it but just why did Ed Balls feel the need to say that as i would have thought it goes without saying that the CEO at a football club has knowledge and experience of the game. Could it be the young Gafaiti''s tweets were on the mark ?

Til, you''ve really got your giddy knickers on with this one, if he hadn''t said it someone would have said we were appointing someone with no experience, sometimes you have to state the obvious because there''s always someone who won''t get it.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="pablofarmer"] Balls said month ago that they wanted the new CEO to be a person with plenty of football experience and knowledge. [/quote]Maybe i am reading too much into it but just why did Ed Balls feel the need to say that as i would have thought it goes without saying that the CEO at a football club has knowledge and experience of the game. Could it be the young Gafaiti''s tweets were on the mark ?[/quote]
Yep.

A new CEO to be a person with plenty of football experience and knowledge.

could be alot of change if he as been a CEO @ another club

Might not deem the current manager and his team good enough

Would that fall within his remit, though? IMO it is the manager''s job to concentrate on ''football'', the CEO to concentrate on the ''business'' (with football possibly being quite a niche area) - there''s clearly a crossover but you''d not really want a CEO picking the team/tactics (or even commenting on them).

Since McNally took about five minutes to decide Gunn wasn''t up to the job and sack hm when he came in, it clearly is within the CEO''s remit!

I feel highly honoured to have a thread dedicated to me. Thank you Derby, thank you, I''m truly humbled.Thank you.Thank you.

More importantly. Who gets the final say on Why these people i.e ed balls are allowed to have a role at a football club with zero experience at all?

Whose in charge of this? Can I apply please

[quote user="alartz"]More importantly. Who gets the final say on Why these people i.e ed balls are allowed to have a role at a football club with zero experience at all? Whose in charge of this? Can I apply please[/quote]

Yes, of course you can apply, how much more than zero is your experience?

I think giddy knickers is a computer virus, more commonly known as the GK virus, picked up from football forums if you type in the pure form of R1cky Mart1n.