Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Robbie Brady's representatives in talks with..

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Mirror reporting a £7 million swoop , if thats the case i dont see them going up to the £15-£20 million mark .
[/quote]

Starting the bidding at around half where you might end up.  Naah - no one would ever do that, would they.

The issue for me on his value is simply that he looked indifferent for much of last season which his trademark being crosses that went straight out of play.  If we can get £15m it''s great business, wouldn''t be surprised if it''s lower though.

Pritchard played wide the season they finished in the play offs under Warburton. They played a 4-3-3 and he played wide left, Jota was wide right and Andre Gray was the central striker.

[quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"]Pritchard played wide the season they finished in the play offs under Warburton. They played a 4-3-3 and he played wide left, Jota was wide right and Andre Gray was the central striker.[/quote]Okay fair enough, I remembered him pulling the strings in that 2-1 win down here and I could have sworn he was playing more centrally that day. If he can play wide too then I''d love him here, but I''d guess there would be lower Prem teams happy to sign him up now. Or he might yet feature at Spurs, Ryan Mason was 24 when he finally broke through!

[quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"]To be fair he was all over the place that day! Completely ran the show didn''t he.[/quote]Yup, but we did have three of our central midfielders unavailable... I think Neil actually played 4-3-3 that day with Whittaker as one of the midfield three!

Hi Green and Yellow fellow...

The current options are good enough as cover, but we would definitely need a first choice replacement:

- Toffolo (as you point out - could be too early as first choice)

- Whittaker (has played leftback plenty of times - including for Scotland)

some options:

- Galloway (loan from Everton)

- Borthwick-Jackson (loan from Man Utd)

- Jake Bidwell, Brentford, 23 years old, in the last year of his contract, would cost maybe 2m?

- Jordan Obita, Reading, 22, 2-3m

- Charlie Mulgrew. 30, Out of contact, free

and finally... some chap called Javier Garrido (31) could be available...

Cureton is looking for a club along with 1000 other released over the hill footballers . Sure we can find a gem from that lot.

Amazing how any decent player seems to move on after a season or two at CR

i think brady has found a new position in centre midfield

one that suits he can join the attack but also can defend

he uses the pace he has to move up and down the pitch with ease and drives into heart of defences when central attacking but can drift wide overlapping or just inside wingers

he is best deep ball player we have at club

anything less than 15 million would be a terrible price

remember we have to replace this player

with as close to like for like player which will be hard

hard to see why the wonderful AN played him at left back !

So Brady''s representatives are in talks with Liecester, we have agents representing Norwich, who sets his prices? Ed Balls, Delia or our agents? If it''s the agents they will be focuses on a sale as they will get a percentage!

I''m a little lost to who is in control of transfers at the moment, just 6 weeks to go!

At least Pinto & Klose are heading back for pre season training, looks like Laffs is out the door, RVW will also be going so that leaves us with Jerome!

Maddison, Murphy boys & Tofollo will no doubt be in our squad next year, might even see Morrison.

Sorry didn''t notice my iPad autocorrect to Morrison! I meant Carlton Morris.

If we can get a decent figure, this coupled with the money we got from Redmond should hopefully make up the relegation shortfall.And if we just lose Redmond and Brady, it won''t be the worst relegation ever.I really want us to keep Klose.

I agree Morty, if we stayed up our club situation would obviously be much different, but I quite like the idea of trying to build a youthful team mixed with a balance of experience, quality and one which can improve in the PL. I''m not gutted Brady and Redmond even though they are exciting young players and I wish them all the best. I agree that keeping Klose is going to make the difference, we''ve been screaming out for someone like him for 3 seasons and we finally have our man and I would be very sad if we lost him. Let''s just hope he can stay fit!

Apparently Soton interested as well. Maybe the agency negotiating the deal can give us a discount, given they''ve already flogged them Redmond.