Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Bassong......what a surprise!

Just about sums up how useless he has been. Cost us more points than any other player this season. AN decision to bring him back from Watford was not a smart move. Would rather see Wes at CB!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3585961/Norwich-City-defender-Sebastian-Bassong-relegated-SIXTH-time-career-club-sent-despite-spirited-win-Watford.html

Redmond''s been relegated 3 times and is 9 years younger... HE SUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSS AND MAKES US SO MUCH WORSE!!!!

This stuff about Bassong and relegations is daft. It''s all about a players level. What''s Martin Olsson''s record. Is it 3 relegations in 4 seasons or 3 in 5? I can''t remember.

I thought Neil brought Bassong back from Watford in the Championship, and our awesome run thereafter was partly founded on a tight defensive line.

Still, let''s keep finding sticks.

Amazingly short memory time. Bassong coming back from Watford was like a new signing and was terrific for us in the later stages of the promotion season. Don''t mix up his Prem performances with his Champ performances.

It takes you 3 days to come back with that lame reply? Must try harder next time champ.

[quote user="jaemae2"]Redmond''s been relegated 3 times and is 9 years younger... HE SUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSS AND MAKES US SO MUCH WORSE!!!![/quote]

Redmond''s been relegated 3 times? So I guess you''re counting Birmingham City in 2010/11-when he was 17 years old, and played 0 games in the Premiership. I''m sure he had SOOOOOOOOOOO much to do with that relegation.

But Bassong was playing in the Prem to get relegated from it. Some of his colleagues have spent a larger part of their careers playing at a lower level than he has.

[quote user="STFU"]It takes you 3 days to come back with that lame reply? Must try harder next time champ.[/quote]

Seriously, how this mentally incompetent is hilarious. Well Done.

[quote user="Mr Angry"][quote user="jaemae2"]Redmond''s been relegated 3 times and is 9 years younger... HE SUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSS AND MAKES US SO MUCH WORSE!!!![/quote]

Redmond''s been relegated 3 times? So I guess you''re counting Birmingham City in 2010/11-when he was 17 years old, and played 0 games in the Premiership. I''m sure he had SOOOOOOOOOOO much to do with that relegation.[/quote]

Seriously, how are you people this stupid? Cousin parents?

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="STFU"]It takes you 3 days to come back with that lame reply? Must try harder next time champ.[/quote]

Seriously, how this mentally incompetent is hilarious. Well Done.[/quote]

"how this mentally incompetent is possible is hilarious"

No need to insult me jaemae, just point out the 3 times that Redmond has been relegated please.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]No need to insult me jaemae, just point out the 3 times that Redmond has been relegated please.[/quote]

Birmingham and us. Just because he was young or barely played isn''t an excuse apparently. Because when Bassong was relegated with Metz he was 19, and only played 10 games with Wolves. Again, you really can''t possibly be this mentally incompetent. I wasn''t attacking Redmond, just pointing out the hilarious stupidity in equating relegations to worth, champ.

There there, it will be OK, it will be OK :tussleshair:

Ok I''ll do it.

They''re taking the micky jaemae! It''s called irony. Have a day off son.

BTW If you want to say someone is mentally incompetent then that is fine. You can''t say "how this mentally incompetent is possible". The phrase is mental incompetence. Bless

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Ok I''ll do it.

They''re taking the micky jaemae! It''s called irony. Have a day off son.

BTW If you want to say someone is mentally incompetent then that is fine. You can''t say "how this mentally incompetent is possible". The phrase is mental incompetence. Bless[/quote]

Yes, yes you really can, champ.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Oh, as I thought, I was right. End of convo. 🙄[/quote]

There there it will be ok, it will be ok :tussleshair:

English is a really simple language, how you (this is a general ''you" champ) struggle with this is quite incredible.

It''s obviously not simple enough for you sonny.

Try to goggle it when you get a quiet moment. Nobody will know except you so your teenage angst will remain private.

How do I "goggle" something champ. Again, this level of mental incompetence is hilarious (see this time I''m actually speaking of a singular instance, hence "incompetence" champ). Again, English isn''t hard. In the singular instance you use "incompetence" in the universal instance where I''m not speaking individually "mentally incompetent" works. There there champ, it will be ok, it will be ok :tussleshair:

PS. Who helped you turn on a computer? They deserve a scolding.

Actually not. "Mentally" is an adverb and thus qualifies a verb. If you wish to qualify a noun then you must use an adjective.

Happy to help.

CLIPS LUG

I see you took my advice and looked it up.

You''re getting there slowly.

Anyway Derby are two up so looks like it will be an entertaining game. I''m off to watch it. More entertaining that arguing banalities with an adolescent.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Actually not. "Mentally" is an adverb and thus qualifies a verb. If you wish to qualify a noun then you must use an adjective.

Happy to help.

CLIPS LUG[/quote]

there there champ, it will be ok it will be ok :tussleshair: