Sign in to follow this  
unique

Bamford has to start

All other avenues seem to have been tried and failed, it would appear that Bamford has to be our final roll of the dice.......

Thought he looked lively today. Unlucky not to score and caused Swansea all manner of problems. Gets my vote. It can''t get much worse!

As there gets less and less to lose in the season, rather than in the game it''s self, I''d play two up front.

Bamford and either of the other two.

Agree. Has to start now otherwise why did we bother signing him in the first place.

Would like to see Bamford and Mbokani given a run of games together to see what they can do.

We need to go two up top to give ourselves at least a chance of scoring and winning a game of football.

Hoolahan to play beind those two with jarvis and Redmond the wide players.

Jerome has had his chances now and unfortunately it just has not worked and is not going to work.

Not impressed with Naismith, does not look fit to me.

Bamford is the only striker we have who has that bit of quality. He links well with Hoolahan and redmond, in the little cameos we are allowed to see. Hoolahan behind Bamford is the way to go. He gives defenders a lot to think about with his movement. Brilliant movement to get in behind them on the left and his turn in the box was sublime, with a bit more game time he might have buried that. Otherwise we are so painfully predictable. He simply has to start for the rest of the season!

Neil told us he''s a 10 million pound forward.. yet he can''t get a start ahead of Jerome..

How much is Jerome worth Alex?

Totally agree that Bamford should start, he should have started today. AN needs to get a grip because at the moment he seems well out of his depth in this League!!!

Would like to see Jerome and Bamford from the start, but it won''t happen till the 80th minute if our manager goes to form.

Probably start with Martin Klose Bassong

Luckily we only have 9 more games to change the team and the system we play by a manager and his lost assistant who have not got a clue what to do to put things right.

He comes across as a genuine man but is completely out of his depth.

Also have no idea why he brought the Pie Man with him or why we spent a million on Andreau

[quote user="Hughtonanny"]Bamford is the only striker we have who has that bit of quality. He links well with Hoolahan and redmond, in the little cameos we are allowed to see. Hoolahan behind Bamford is the way to go. He gives defenders a lot to think about with his movement. Brilliant movement to get in behind them on the left and his turn in the box was sublime, with a bit more game time he might have buried that. Otherwise we are so painfully predictable. He simply has to start for the rest of the season![/quote]

We don''t have a forward complete enough at premier league level to play 4411 by himself with hoolahan behind the striker. Hoolahan also doesn''t score/shoot enough to play in that position either in my opinion and you have to ask yourself do we have a 20 a goal a season forward that hoolahan can set up? I''d say the answers no.

Bamford played pretty much off vossen last season with him winning the ariel battles. He thrives off balls in the box and predominately sits on the shoulder. We have to do the same and I think if we went with 5 at the back and used the wings to play the ball across we have mbokani who is use along side, or even jerome to aim at and bamford to play off his shoulder.

Speaking to palace fans they seem to think he''s a bit lightweight which isn''t too unfair looking at his build but palace tactics also demand a hard working front man for the 4411/4231 formation that they play and that''s why it didn''t work out for them.