Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

NEIL OUT!! Week 8 I think

Looks like our luck has turned and key players are coming good just in the nick of time. my stance on Neil was that I think sacking him during that run would have been justified but that whether or not it should be considered depended on who could come in. the one thing he''s had in his favour throughout though is that it''s never felt as if the players were not playing for him and the spirit has been there and that was evident and ultimately crucial for us yesterday.

Fine margins at this level and some of the mistakes we have seen this season were still evident but things went our way and the spirit saw us through. I still think he left it too long to make changes in response to Benitez''s substitutions and that was nearly costly but on this occasion the boys dig deep and got us the result.

I think we shouldve made the change 10 mins earlier with Redmond getting at Sissoko a make shift left back. Even tho he didn''t get at anyone when he did come on.

I understand what Neil was saying about bringing Hoolahan and Jerome on because he didn''t wanna go defensive and us sit further back and invite the pressure on us. Mitrovic won everything when he came on. But on the other hand we always bring Hoolahan off when we holding onto a lead so was a funny one.

But we won so it doesn''t really matter 😉.

Current performances just show how rediculous the calls for the managers head were. AN has turned round a bad run, fantastic credit to him. Perhaps a lesson that sometimes when you are on a downward spiral getting behind the manager rather than calling for his head is a better approach.

So your criticism is that we should have brought on an ineffective player earlier.

"I think we shouldve made the change 10 mins earlier with Redmond getting at Sissoko a make shift left back. Even tho he didn''t get at anyone when he did come on."

Jesus wept.

Always gonna be the told you so brigade ain''t there.

Can''t fault the effort of late. Great results. One more against Sunderland and the job is done. Everybody thought it was the opposite not so long back so get off your high horses and stop point scoring.

[quote user="alartz"]Always gonna be the told you so brigade ain''t there. [/quote]
Yeah, because I''m sure if we''d carried on losing you would have stopped these threads...

[quote user="alartz"]Always gonna be the told you so brigade ain''t there.

Can''t fault the effort of late. Great results. One more against Sunderland and the job is done. Everybody thought it was the opposite not so long back so get off your high horses and stop point scoring.[/quote]Have you considered adding "Sorry I was such a massive, pant wetting, flaccid wang?

Bor, you seriously need to find a life. I bet you went to sleep dreaming about posting this.

You must have been so excited when you woke up.

Can''t fault the effort of late. Great results. One more against Sunderland and the job is done. Everybody thought it was the opposite not so long back so get off your high horses and stop point scoring.[/quote]

No, not everybody.

Alex Neil is still searching for some of you

Have you heard of "the Paisley teabag"?

Can''t fault the effort of late. Great results. One more against Sunderland and the job is done. Everybody thought it was the opposite not so long back so get off your high horses and stop point scoring.[/quote]

Have a look at peoples responses to your posts. Couldn''t have been everybody as I amongst others were telling you you were talking tosh. Lets not stand in the way of the facts though ?

See you guys will be looking for a new manger soon with Mick off to Vanilla

[quote user="Well b back"][quote user="alartz"]Always gonna be the told you so brigade ain''t there.

Have a look at peoples responses to your posts. Couldn''t have been everybody as I amongst others were telling you you were talking tosh. Lets not stand in the way of the facts though ?

See you guys will be looking for a new manger soon with Mick off to Vanilla[/quote]
I hope Mucus Evans is in touch with Bethlehem FC.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Looks like our luck has turned and key players are coming good just in the nick of time.[/quote]
Yes,  Management is all about luck and players miraculously finding form.

Can''t fault the effort of late. Great results. One more against Sunderland and the job is done. Everybody thought it was the opposite not so long back so get off your high horses and stop point scoring.[/quote]Has it not occurred to you that for weeks and weeks, you were the ''told you so brigade'' yourself, rubbing everyone''s noses in it for daring to believe that our young manager could turn it around?Fair play for coming back on here to face the music, though. And I know we''re far from safe yet, but why not try to find more positive stuff to say while we''re playing well and winning? People would probably cut you more slack when you moan if you were able to actually enjoy the good results. Just sayin''.

Thank ***k you have no influence at all.

Sacking Sir Alex of Neil would have been an idiotic decision and only a fruckin'' idiot would have wanted it.

However - we are all Norwich supporters - so no more treason and get behind the manager 100% and maybe we''ll stop laughing at you (at some point).