Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

NEIL OUT!! Week 8 I think

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]His good opinion is that 1 point from 27 is not good form. I''m not going to disagree with this. He has also highlighted that the manager should have been sacked earlier in the season. Again, he is probably right. And I suspect this will be the general consensus come May. Though I hope to be proven wrong.

Fair enough, he seems to have disappeared now we have won a game. But I don''t think that is because he doesn''t support the club.
[/quote]If I say that a triangle has three sides, is that also ''good opinion''? Sounds more like stating the bleeding obvious to me. Can you find me one single post where anyone has said that 1 point from 27 is good form? Or even acceptable form?That''s an opinion, and he has every right to it. Personally I don''t think that will be the general consensus come May, whether we stay up or not. But each to their own.No, it''s because he has tunnel vision and realises that whenever we have a good performance or result his blinkered opinions are palpably absurd and he looks like a bit of a nob. And even if he identifies as a Norwich fan, he doesn''t support the club. He just moans like a drain.

You are doing good work, Feedthewolf, but "TheCanaryFan" is an obvious binner and should be treated with the same caution you would give to a barrel of toxic waste.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]he seems to have disappeared now we have won a game. But I don''t think that is because he doesn''t support the club.[/quote]He''s crawled back into his hole, hoping & praying that we lose the next game so that he can have another moan

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]You are doing good work, Feedthewolf, but "TheCanaryFan" is an obvious binner and should be treated with the same caution you would give to a barrel of toxic waste.
[/quote]I just wanted to experiment with the pretty colours.

I don''t know much about the OP''s reputation and I don''t much care. However to criticise the chap for as you put it "pointing out the obvious" is just a myth to me. His fact and his opinion belong on this forum whether you like it or not. I don''t get why someone is labelled a binner (stupid term), just because he is concerned about the clubs worrying circumstances. You just have to accept people like a moan when times are bad. Don''t respond if you don''t like people who criticise.

You are missing the point here. The OP consistently knee jerks in a negative manner. And rarely with any logical debate or argument.

I would like to think that any real fan would like to revel in the good times, as well as moan about the bad ones. People get the reputation by being constantly negative, then totally disappearing when there is something positive to discuss. Its all about having a realistic, balanced opinion.

I suspect this guy doesn''t go to games very regularly, given his polarised, negative view. If he does go to games and appears to hate it as much as his opinion implies here, then he really shouldn''t be bothering.

To be fair Morty, he might just not be the brightest lamp on the street. But his disappointment is clear in my eyes, and I get it, and so should every supporter of the club. He, like many others, are slated for giving their honest opinion. He doesn''t like Neil based on recent form, and I don''t blame him. Do you? Have you ever thought the reason why he doesn''t come back is because he will read what has been posted on his thread?

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Its sad that you people actually search and re-post these threads. This chap had a good opinion and because we finally won a match he is out of order? Pathetic.[/quote]

Lol he reposted it for 8 weeks is it not him whos sad ? why is he not posting this now ?

I am of the opinion, and this is borne out by how patient fans have been with Alex Neil ( The run is as bad as anything Hughton offered up, points wise, yet there is hardly any fan vitriol) that Alex Neil is a man we should stick with for the longer term.

I think most sensible fans, especially ones with a memory greater than a goldfish and can remember last season, realise that the shortcomings we have experienced have been due to the poor window last summer, and the usual financial constraints we operate under, not the manager.

The next time we lose a game, and we will lose at least one more this season, Alartz will be back, and probably before the final whistar has been blown, telling all and sundry that he was right all along. Baldyboy and Highland will then pile in for a doom-mongering clusterf*ck.

"TheCanaryFan" playing wilfully dumb is interesting. He is very keen to encourage people to air their anti-club vitriol and I have to wonder why.

"Bin is in the air..."

It''s not that hard to figure out why gobshites like Alartz and Canary One get grief. Dreadful posters that deserve all they get.

[quote user="Herman "]It''s not that hard to figure out why gobshites like Alartz and Canary One get grief. Dreadful posters that deserve all they get.[/quote]

Come on, get off the fence and tell us what you really think...

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I don''t know much about the OP''s reputation and I don''t much care. However to criticise the chap for as you put it "pointing out the obvious" is just a myth to me. His fact and his opinion belong on this forum whether you like it or not. I don''t get why someone is labelled a binner (stupid term), just because he is concerned about the clubs worrying circumstances. You just have to accept people like a moan when times are bad. Don''t respond if you don''t like people who criticise.[/quote]
True, but if his fact and his opinion belong on this forum then so does my facts and opinions.
Right now, my opinion is the OP is a massive bellend, and that''s a fact.

"anti club vitriol" You make me laugh sometimes Borbyn.

What was it you said earlier? Oh yes, treat my posts like ''toxic waste''. Classic.

You really do believe you rule the roost on here don''t you.

Note to self: ''gobshite'' and ''bellend'' are permissible, however ''n0b'' is not.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Note to self: ''gobshite'' and ''bellend'' are permissible, however ''n0b'' is not.[/quote]Oh. You have to use the plural form, ''gobshites'', in order to get away with it.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Note to self: ''gobshite'' and ''bellend'' are permissible, however ''n0b'' is not.[/quote]
I was pleasantly surprised when I worked that out - hence it''s pretty much the only insult I use going forwards. Some say one-dimensional, I say using the tools at my disposal.

[quote user="ricardo"]Managers live and die by results. Why do some find that difficult to understand?[/quote]So do you think Alex Neil should have been sacked during that run of poor results Ricardo?

[quote user="ricardo"]Managers live and die by results. Why do some find that difficult to understand?[/quote]
Well yes of course, but it''s all subjective. Look how quick a Leeds manager can get sacked - and then look at Alex Neil''s results until the last two games. Would he had survived it at Leeds? Probably not. But he did here.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"]Managers live and die by results. Why do some find that difficult to understand?[/quote]So do you think Alex Neil should have been sacked during that run of poor results Ricardo?[/quote]It depends upon how trigger happy the Board becomes. The longer the bad run goes on the closer we get to the end game and there is always an end game if the manager doesn''t jump first. That''s why we''ve had lots of managers before AN and we will have lots after he has gone. 

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]"anti club vitriol" You make me laugh sometimes Borbyn.

What was it you said earlier? Oh yes, treat my posts like ''toxic waste''. Classic.

You really do believe you rule the roost on here don''t you.[/quote]
No, I don''t believe that I do.
I simply believe I can spot a Binner from a good distance, and your conduct and behaviour on this forum has "Binner" written through it like a stick of blue and white rock from a Poundland store.
You, CanaryOne, Baldy, all the usual suspects who go to ground whenever things are less than disastrous - I don''t know what motivates you to waste your precious time on this earth by trolling an internet message board, but it''s your life and your time to waste.  It''s just disappointing that you can''t be honest with us all and show your true colours, which are not going to be yellow and green.

[quote user="morty"]You didn''t really answer the question lol ;)[/quote]That''s because you will never find me calling for a managers head Morty. I merely comment upon when I think their time is up and only events can make that happen. Managers come and go and have their triumphs and disasters and the realistic ones know that it doesn''t last forever. One of the things that I liked about Paul Lambert was that when people were praising him to the heavens at AGM''s he quite categorically stated that there would come a time when things wouldn''t look so rosy  and of course he was quite correct on that score.Quite obviously things started to look bad for AN the longer the bad run continued but if you recall, I said a few weeks ago that he looked odds on to see the season out. There were a few ranting on this forum in recent weeks but those of us who attend CR will confirm that there has been no groundswell of opinion that inevitably leads to the manager getting the push. There was a very mild bout of booing after the Spurs and West Ham games but nothing of the order that made you feel action would be taken quickly.Morty. I make a point of never getting too attached to a player or a manager, it tends to cloud the judgement.

What motivates me to come on here is Norwich City Football Club believe it or not.

I also come on here to read your posts as they sometimes make me laugh.

The fact you interpret criticism of the manager or the club as trolling is comedy Gold.

Good stuff Ricardo, and you raise a valuable point. This is why I keep going on about people who attend games, and people who don''t. You get a feel for what the general consensus is, either home or away, by actually being there, and going to games regularly.

Then there are opinions like the OP''s....

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]What motivates me to come on here is Norwich City Football Club believe it or not.

I also come on here to read your posts as they sometimes make me laugh.

The fact you interpret criticism of the manager or the club as trolling is comedy Gold.[/quote]
I interpret consistent negative posting as trolling.

[quote user="morty"]Good stuff Ricardo, and you raise a valuable point. This is why I keep going on about people who attend games, and people who don''t. You get a feel for what the general consensus is, either home or away, by actually being there, and going to games regularly.

Then there are opinions like the OP''s....[/quote]Yes indeed, the only way to know when the crowd turns is to be in it when it happens.

[quote user="George Osborn"]MISSING PERSONS BULLETIN

ALARTZ

DESCRIPTION: INVISIBLE WITH DISINCTIVE WHIFF OF BIN[/quote]See also: jaemae2