Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

Sunderland Ticket

So I know this is a complete longshot but does anyone have a spare single ticket for Sunderland next week?

Am desperate and will fly from New York to see this game. Will pay over face value! PM me...

Have you tried emailing the club?If you''re willing to go to that length there must be something they can do for you.

Yes, did talk to the club. They have a ticket in the Gunn Club but you have to watch from behind the glass and that doesn''t seem worth it -- want to be part of the atmosphere....I can watch from behind the glass telly from here...

They''ve got me on their list in case anyone does a buyback. But I think that''s not likely...

[quote user="nycanary"]Yes, did talk to the club. They have a ticket in the Gunn Club but you have to watch from behind the glass and that doesn''t seem worth it -- want to be part of the atmosphere....I can watch from behind the glass telly from here...

They''ve got me on their list in case anyone does a buyback. But I think that''s not likely...[/quote]I would have thought seeing as you only want a single ticket, you would be in with a decent chance. But knowing a few hours before kick off is obviously of little use to you! Keep in touch on here, if I see anything on twitter I''ll give you a shout!Are your initials PP? I''ll follow you on twitter and put the word out.

I have just told my young daughter about how you would travel from NY to watch it, and she has volunteered her ST for you? You will need to pay the upgrade fee (£40 ish) but your welcome to it. Barclay Upper.

Let me know.

Thanks

Suffolk7 wrote the following post at 09/04/2016 8:38 AM:

I have just told my young daughter about how you would travel from NY to watch it, and she has volunteered her ST for you? You will need to pay the upgrade fee (£40 ish) but your welcome to it. Barclay Upper.

Let me know.

Thanks

Sounds like child abuse to me 😄

It''s reassuring to know that we have a poster with such a sensitive moral compass keeping everything in order.👍

[quote user="Suffolk7"]I have just told my young daughter about how you would travel from NY to watch it, and she has volunteered her ST for you? You will need to pay the upgrade fee (£40 ish) but your welcome to it. Barclay Upper.

Let me know.

Thanks[/quote]

Suffolk7,

I don''t know what to say! That''s an incredibly generous daughter you have there!

I did end up buying tickets from ticketbis.net. But I''ve asked them to send me a scan of the tickets in case they are scammers...I just don''t know. If they do come through, I''ll actually have an extra ticket for anyone who wants it but hopefully I''ll know more Monday/Tuesday.

In the meantime, thanks again to you and your daughter. If this ticketbis thing doesn''t work out, I''ll definitely take you/her up on it!

Get to Norwich Saturday morning...

Hi,

Not sure if this is workable as a plan B but Im a ST holder in the lower barclay and have just been sent to Japan by work until 22/4 so won''t be attending unfortunately.

I know I can sell my ticket back, but not sure if I can transfer it to an individual?

Anyway, would be willing to transfer it at face value (whatever that is!)

Will be watching nervously in a bar in Nagoya somewhere!!

Good luck, OTBC!

Hey everyone,Just called the club office and they had some buyback tickets for sale so I picked one up!  Thanks to everyone offering to help get me a ticket.  Very much appreciated.  I also cancelled ticketbis -- scammers...Anyway, dead excited its all sorted and can''t wait for Saturday!  OTBC!!

[quote user="nycanary"]Hey everyone,Just called the club office and they had some buyback tickets for sale so I picked one up!  Thanks to everyone offering to help get me a ticket.  Very much appreciated.  I also cancelled ticketbis -- scammers...Anyway, dead excited its all sorted and can''t wait for Saturday!  OTBC!![/quote]Ah great stuff, I would have been surprised if the club hadn''t been able to help you out.

[quote user="mj"]Hi, Not sure if this is workable as a plan B but Im a ST holder in the lower barclay and have just been sent to Japan by work until 22/4 so won''t be attending unfortunately. I know I can sell my ticket back, but not sure if I can transfer it to an individual? Anyway, would be willing to transfer it at face value (whatever that is!) Will be watching nervously in a bar in Nagoya somewhere!! Good luck, OTBC![/quote]

It''s tough but someone has got to do it.  At least you''ll be back for the season finale !

Will it be the middle of the night over there ?

Never ceases to amaze me, there''s some good, kind people on this forum.  Good wee lassie you have there suffolk7.[:)]

[quote user="nycanary"]Hey everyone,Just called the club office and they had some buyback tickets for sale so I picked one up!  Thanks to everyone offering to help get me a ticket.  Very much appreciated.  I also cancelled ticketbis -- scammers...Anyway, dead excited its all sorted and can''t wait for Saturday!  OTBC!![/quote]
I trust you will be joining the Inner Circle in the Nelson before the match?  You may as well have the whole experience...

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="nycanary"]Hey everyone,Just called the club office and they had some buyback tickets for sale so I picked one up!  Thanks to everyone offering to help get me a ticket.  Very much appreciated.  I also cancelled ticketbis -- scammers...Anyway, dead excited its all sorted and can''t wait for Saturday!  OTBC!![/quote]
I trust you will be joining the Inner Circle in the Nelson before the match?  You may as well have the whole experience...
[/quote]More folks in there afterwards[Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Inner Circle meetings are held post match not pre match.[/quote]Yes, but - certain posters meet before the game........

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Inner Circle meetings are held post match not pre match.[/quote]Yes, but - certain posters meet before the game........[/quote]A "certain posters" sub group of the inner circle? This is most irregular.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Inner Circle meetings are held post match not pre match.[/quote]Yes, but - certain posters meet before the game........[/quote]What''s the address of said pre-match meeting?  I get in around 9am and have nothing to do till 1245....

Not too bad, 9pm.

Palace was worse, stayed up until the

early hours in a dodgy bar to watch that blinder!

Have Sunderland sold out their entire allocation? I know its an important game, but that''s some dedication for a 12.45 kick off!

[quote user="Woodman"]Have Sunderland sold out their entire allocation? I know its an important game, but that''s some dedication for a 12.45 kick off![/quote]Reports certainly suggest they have sold out thier allocation.  I guess their fans think thats better than travelling to Ipswich for a midweek game in the winter...

Not surprising really, it''s a cup final for them just like it is for us.

Allocation would only be what, 2700 max, they''ve got a big fan base and most of their Lardy boys need two seats.😄