Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzar

Team for Liverpool

Knowing Alex Neil it may not even be a 4-2-3-1 we start with, I am going to have a stab in the dark with a 3-4-2-1;

Rudd;

Martin, Bennett, Bassong;

Pinto, Tettey, Howson, Brady;

Naismith, Hoolahan;

Mbokani

Subs:

Ruddy, Klose, Olsson, Mulumbu, Odija, Redmond, Jerome.

This would be my selection. Crazy to continue playing Mbok upfront on his tod. He would be much better playing along side or just behind Naismith.

Rudd

Pinto Bassong Klose Brady

Hoolahan Tetty Mulumbu Jarvis

Mbokani Naismith

Bennett, Whittiker, Jerome, Vadis, Redmond, Olsson, Ruddy

As has already been mentioned Liverpool like to play a fast high pressing game,

As such this isnt a game for sitting deep with 2 banks.

They dont like it in the air, cant deal with crosses and are vulnerable at set plays.

I opt for 2 out and out wingers and getting the ball forward long and fast.

Who AN chooses to play across the back is anyone''s guess

whether he would choose to replace 2 of the back 4 in the one game ? but given we have conceded 3 goals in each of the last 3 games they couldnt do any worse.

Tettey and Howson pick themselves for the central midfield places both head and shoulders above the rest.

Assuming we start with Brady at LB then its Redmond and Jarvis on the wings delivering early crosses...

and given I have said I want it forward fast and high it has to be mBokani and Naismith.

It would be a shame to not have Hoolahan starting at home. His production at home seems very impressive. Even when he had a not great game at home last time, he was instrumental in setting up 2 goals.

TEAM: Rudd; Pinto, Martin (c), Bassong, Brady; Redmond, Dorrans, Howson, Hoolahan; Naismith; Mbokani.

Pinto is startin as is Naismith...and Hoolahan....and Howson. Interesting.

Hopefully Naismith or Wes aren''t our left winger; hopefully that''ll be Howson toady. A bit worried about the team selection; seems very open.

[img]http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experience/cps/512/cpsprodpb/vivo/live/images/2016/1/23/17507e54-1abf-47ac-8e10-e4fc30f6c6cd.png[/img]

Corral will be more accurate as they sponsor ncfc.

Looks like Redmond on the right, Wes on the left with Naismith behind Mbokani and Howson with Dorrans in the middle. Personally I don''t like it; swap Howson for Wes and Bring in Mulumbu or VOO, that''ll do me, but that team is extremely risky. AN better have a good game plan.

Looks like a lot of guesswork to me.  Where''s Bennett, where''s Tettey.  I''d be very surprised if Redmond starts on recent form.  That BBC line up is a joke.  I think I''ll wait ''til 2pm and see what team AN actually puts out.

[quote user="OldRobert"]Looks like a lot of guesswork to me.  Where''s Bennett, where''s Tettey.  I''d be very surprised if Redmond starts on recent form.  That BBC line up is a joke.  I think I''ll wait ''til 2pm and see what team AN actually puts out.[/quote]Lol, what''s happening at 2pm?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="OldRobert"]Looks like a lot of guesswork to me.  Where''s Bennett, where''s Tettey.  I''d be very surprised if Redmond starts on recent form.  That BBC line up is a joke.  I think I''ll wait ''til 2pm and see what team AN actually puts out.[/quote]Lol, what''s happening at 2pm?[/quote]Bo$$ocks forgot........................[:$]