Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Lest we forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TimU9nxYVb8 Technically a superb goal.  PL quality goal without question (especially the cross [;)] ) Provide for him and he will score. Quality strike, but needs quality balls in - as against Rotherham.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPG9XAikiTw(worth a look just for the commentary)If he stays he will contribute goals this season under AN, if picked.  No question. Imo.

[quote user="lappinitup"]http://giant.gfycat.com/UnhappyDaringIndianrhinoceros.gif[/quote]

Is that Snodgrass going mental on the edge of the box?

[quote user="lake district canary"]What is better to remember - the goal or the mistake?  I know which I''d prefer.[/quote]You never mention Snoddy''s goals, just his mistakes (and faults).

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]What is better to remember - the goal or the mistake?  I know which I''d prefer.[/quote]You never mention Snoddy''s goals, just his mistakes (and faults).[/quote]

Oh, but that''s where you''d be wrong. I always mention his goals. All he ever tried to do was score goals himself.  When he scored, fantastic, when he ran into dead ends or failed to deliver a cross (most of the time) - not so fantastic.

Lol. Happy to talk about Snoddy''s faults and Ricky''s goals........but not Snoddy''s goals and Ricky''s faults.....Alrighty then. [:D]

LDC. "lake district canary wrote the following post at 31/08/2015 3:48 PM:

Sorry fellas. Was looking for RVW goals from when he was in Portugal and the Everton one appeared. I''d forgotten quite what a good header it was under the circumstances."

Really, that''s a coincidence because I made a post on another thread just a while ago about this goal. Funnily enough a thread that you were posting on so will have seen it. Strangely shortly afterwards you have started a thread about the same goal.

Anyway I''m sure you are not fibbing

If he stays

If he gets picked

If he gets the service....

Then he will score.

Covered most bases there, well done.

Glad you started a new thread though, it''s not as if there''s a long RvW thread already on the message board front page.

I''m not quite sure if nostalgia is the best word but I simply don''t understand some posters perceptions of RvW. I would have thought we''ve seen enough of him playing PL football to understand that, unfortunately for the club, he simply lacks the attributes to succeed at this level. Move on.

So then Highland with your extensive knowledge of what is required to be of PL quality, why don''t you enlighten us as to what is required?

[quote user="Vanwink"]LDC. "lake district canary wrote the following post at 31/08/2015 3:48 PM:

Sorry fellas. Was looking for RVW goals from when he was in Portugal and the Everton one appeared. I''d forgotten quite what a good header it was under the circumstances."

Really, that''s a coincidence because I made a post on another thread just a while ago about this goal. Funnily enough a thread that you were posting on so will have seen it. Strangely shortly afterwards you have started a thread about the same goal.

Anyway I''m sure you are not fibbing[/quote]

Funnily enough, I don''t read your posts that thoroughly, because quite often all you seem to do is to put people down. If you didn''t do that quite so often, I might take more notice of what you post.  Oh, and I''m not fibbing about that, either.

Lest we Forget???????? A striker is only as good as his next goal so It''s probably best forgotten now and lets move on, after all the world beating superstar Jon'' The Panther'' Walters is on his way. Allegedly!!!!

what a terrible thread. Whats the point to it?

"Remember when RVW scored his only league goal for us....it was quite good....that means he''s good"

Is that it? It''s just bull$hit.

barneybear wrote the following post at 31/08/2015 5:55 PM:

When is Charlie Austen signing Vanwink ? Only 24 houtrs to go. He better get a move on, literally.

Calm down barney, you''ll end up as poo bear my little friend.

Welcome back to the board anyway, 1300 posts since 2003, ha ha, perhaps you''re a bear in disguise.😄

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]Van Wolfswinkel will never score for us again[/quote]I think that warrants a 300 word response from our resident Threadmeister along the lines of maybe, maybe not, possibly or possibly not,if given the chance etc etc etc etc.

It''s like the Rime of the Ancient f****n Mariner this going on and on and on and on....................

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I think we all know the real reason for the thread, Mrs. Someone needs their daily tickle under the chin as affirmation that they matter[/quote]

[:D]  What people post about others often shows well the way they see themselves.   I don''t matter in the least, but it''s quite amusing to see how those who see themselves as big cheeses of the board give themselves away.