Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

That''s wrong, it was 27,993 typo me thinks!

Well it was clear over the tannoy that it was 26 thousand and summit!

They announced 26993 at the ground.

I remember saying to Drazen jnr that the attendance was just 7 shy of 27000.

Is there a Robert Chase type gate fiddle (allegedly) going on here...

[If that doesn''t get this thread pulled, I''ll eat all the hats in Norfolk]

lol

I was a sellout

Its almost as if you shouldn''t read into statistics you read online?

Maybe theres a lesson there for all of us

hmmmm...

Obviously turn up at the ground,unlike lots of other people who waited to see the goals on sky sports,they put up 22993 unlike official scoreboard,said to the missus when we got back sky got it wrong again.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Website this morning said sold out. So what did 4,000 odd season ticket holders find more important to do on Easter Monday?[/quote]Even if they didn''t turn up, the attendance figure reported is tickets sold, rather than number of people that attended. But as others have said, the figure you have is incorrect.

When it was announced near the end of the game the screens were showing 26,993 but the guy making the PA announcement read out 26,943. So that narrows it down to just 50 as the discrepancy.

How could anyone have thought there were 4,000 empty seats this afternoon. Unless of course they weren''t there having something better to do.........

[:)][:D][;)]

Does that 27,005 include the two managers, their coaching staff and the substitutes?

What an odd thread- someone who was clearly not at the game criticising people who were at the game for not being there? Based on an online stat?

Lol and not only that but an online stat that was wrong and he got wrong because he believed all the guff that goes online

It''s fricking delicious

And those saying this is the official figure and not the "sold ticket" figure

A) so BBC or sky have the gate figures have they? How?

B) for scope, 4000 fans equates to half the jarrold stand. We''re there that many missing seats on Saturday? No.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

How could anyone have thought there were 4,000 empty seats this afternoon. Unless of course they weren''t there having something better to do.........

[/quote]

Looks like Making Plans will be keeping a low profile for a while. Never had him down for watching it on the wireless. [;)]

[quote user="Surfer"]Does that 27,005 include the two managers, their coaching staff and the substitutes?[/quote]

What about the players, the ballboys/girls, the stewards, police, St. John Ambulance, radio commentators, the press and the person from Sky on the gantry?

There must be loads of people at the game who don''t get counted, anyone thing of anymore? 

The bloke whose job it is to say ''Welcome, your team, NORWICH CIITTTYYYYY'' I bet he doesn''t get counted

The bloke who kept walking in front of us yesterday, with a walkie talkie, who was faffing with the electronic advertising boards. He''s never paid a bean to get in, I''m convinced

Looks like we already have upwards of 35K, in the ground, on any matchday, but just not enough seats for them all.

Do we need a bigger Ground?

What say you Tom Cavendish?

I reckon you''re right about that bloke with the radio Crabby. And I bet that big old unit who puts the covers on and off the pits isn''t counted. And all those considerate souls who leave during the last 10 minutes but stand in front of me to watch any action are only counted 9/10ths each.

And the two guys who carry the numbers to put beside the letters at haf-time aren''t counted. Or the little blue cars. Or SWEEEEEEEEETS. . ...

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Looks like Making Plans will be keeping a low profile for a while. Never had him down for watching it on the wireless. [;)]

[/quote]Very rarely go nowadays and regretably I''ve only been about 6 times since 1980 - for valid, genuine and different reasons.People who have season tickets, can go regularly or even infrequently don''t know how lucky they are especially during the good times.Enjoy it while you can because you never know what the future might bring and don''t criticise others who can''t when you don''t know what the circumstances are.

To be fair MP I was only having a laugh. But the fact remains that you were criticising people you only thought didn''t go.

I agree us who get to go in both good times and bad are the lucky ones. On Rays Funds we have fans who get to every game and fans who never can make any game. We are all equal. I just so happens we need someone to select from the match bet options for our game at Bolton and I''d love if you''d do it.

"don''t criticise others who can''t when you don''t know what the circumstances are."

Sorry mate, But that''s exactly What you did with this thread...