Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Team For Blackburn

Agree with RTB (for once)

AN will certainly make changes - if its wet Hoolly will probably be benched replaced by Redmond in a reshuffled misfield

He will probably select 2 out of Grabbam / Jerone / Hooper

& Dorrans in for Tettey given the article in the EDO when Tettly claimed his knee would only last 1 game in 7 days

But who knows - AN clearly analises teams - using there strengths & weaknesses to select his team & tactics

Like it

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]I want us to win this one with craft and movement, rather than directness. Even if the pitch is a bit of a pudding, we should be able to tire them out by playing a possession game.RuddyWhittaker Martin Bassong Olsson Howson JohnsonRedmond Hoolahan DorransHooperSUBSRuddTurnerGarridoTetteyAndreuGrabbanJerome[/quote]

So you''d leave both our goal scorers grabban and jerome on the bench and play hooper on his own upfront and win with craft and movement?

Hope this is a joke post because it''s the funniest post I''ve ever seen.

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="Feedthewolf"]I want us to win this one with craft and movement, rather than directness. Even if the pitch is a bit of a pudding, we should be able to tire them out by playing a possession game.RuddyWhittaker Martin Bassong Olsson Howson JohnsonRedmond Hoolahan DorransHooperSUBSRuddTurnerGarridoTetteyAndreuGrabbanJerome[/quote]

So you''d leave both our goal scorers grabban and jerome on the bench and play hooper on his own upfront and win with craft and movement?

Hope this is a joke post because it''s the funniest post I''ve ever seen.[/quote]What would you do, then? I guess you''d try to match Blackburn''s direct and physical approach by playing the two more physical players in Grabban and Jerome? Against Blackpool (who drew at Blackburn at the weekend) Hooper and Hoolahan''s linkup play was outstanding, and with three games in a week it makes sense to keep the squad fresh. Hooper is a clinical finisher, and Jerome has been battling injury problems lately.If the pitch is really bad, then obviously that''s not the ideal kind of game for Wes, so maybe start Grabban or VOO instead - but playing with five in midfield, using the width and having three guys in the centre of the park to win the midfield battle is a reasonable suggestion, don''t you think?And if that was the funniest post you''ve ever seen, you must have a rather abstract sense of humour. Not that that''s a bad thing, of course.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Interesting that they fear us as I am worried more about this game than Sunday. I can''t put my finger on it but they just look stronger than our cunty cousins.[/quote]Blimey, I''m amazed that got through the filter. [:O]

It looks as if it will be this:

----------------------Ruddy--------------------

Whittaker---Martin---Bassong---Olsson

--------------------Johnson-------------------

Redmond--Howson--Hoolahan--Dorrans

----------------------Grabban-------------------

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="Feedthewolf"]I want us to win this one with craft and movement, rather than directness. Even if the pitch is a bit of a pudding, we should be able to tire them out by playing a possession game.RuddyWhittaker Martin Bassong Olsson Howson JohnsonRedmond Hoolahan DorransHooperSUBSRuddTurnerGarridoTetteyAndreuGrabbanJerome[/quote]

Hope this is a joke post because it''s the funniest post I''ve ever seen.[/quote]Wasn''t far off, was I?

[quote user="alartz"]Neither was I.

But I wasn''t stupid enough to leave the best two strikers on the bench.[/quote]I think Hooper is a better striker than Grabban. If that makes me stupid by your criteria, I''ll live with it. It''s not like your negative, blinkered opinion counts for much round here.

Hoping Johnson can keep a cool head today and not make any rash challenges as id like to see him start against Ipswich and one more yellow will prevent that.

[quote user="Jarders"]Hoping Johnson can keep a cool head today and not make any rash challenges as id like to see him start against Ipswich and one more yellow will prevent that.[/quote]

johnsons fine... :O)

Michael Bailey @michaeljbailey

· 2 hrs 2 hours ago

For those asking, Tettey is one yellow from a ban (9); Johnson has 8 ahead of tonight''s game so will be available Sunday unless he sees red.

[quote user="daz"][quote user="Jarders"]Hoping Johnson can keep a cool head today and not make any rash challenges as id like to see him start against Ipswich and one more yellow will prevent that.[/quote]

· 2 hrs 2 hours ago

For those asking, Tettey is one yellow from a ban (9); Johnson has 8 ahead of tonight''s game so will be available Sunday unless he sees red.[/quote]

Official NCFC stats have them both on nine yellows, just checked

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="daz"][quote user="Jarders"]Hoping Johnson can keep a cool head today and not make any rash challenges as id like to see him start against Ipswich and one more yellow will prevent that.[/quote]

· 2 hrs 2 hours ago

For those asking, Tettey is one yellow from a ban (9); Johnson has 8 ahead of tonight''s game so will be available Sunday unless he sees red.[/quote]

Official NCFC stats have them both on nine yellows, just checked[/quote]I''ve checked on the official FA web page and Michael Bailey is correct. Only Tettey is listed as one caution away from suspension.