Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Ipswich Crazy is Back !

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="portman_king"]Taking the michael out of someone who''s mentally challenged - and clearly loves his Football - lacks a little class, no?[/quote]

While you are here Scummer what happened to that 10 point gap you were going to have by sunday ?

[/quote]Find me the quote where I said we''d have a 10 point gap by Sunday and come back to me chap.[/quote]

The expression ''you'' was a generalisation Scummer as many of your fellow Binners were giving it the Billy Big Bollox on social media in recent weeks as after all  you had two easy home games in Reading and Birmingham and we would surely come unstuck at Watford or Blackburn.

[/quote]And what''s wrong with ''giving it the billy big bollox'' when your rival team is doing worse than you? You lot would''ve done exactly the same. What IS football without rivalry?Admittedly you''ve done very well at Watford and Blackburn and it will no doubt be a very tough game for us on Sunday, but we are where we are on merit too after 33 games.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="portman_king"]Taking the michael out of someone who''s mentally challenged - and clearly loves his Football - lacks a little class, no?
[/quote]

While you are here Scummer what happened to that 10 point gap you were going to have by sunday ?

[/quote]

Find me the quote where I said we''d have a 10 point gap by Sunday and come back to me chap.
[/quote]

The expression ''you'' was a generalisation Scummer as many of your fellow Binners were giving it the Billy Big Bollox on social media in recent weeks as after all  you had two easy home games in Reading and Birmingham and we would surely come unstuck at Watford or Blackburn.

[/quote]

And what''s wrong with ''giving it the billy big bollox'' when your rival team is doing worse than you? You lot would''ve done exactly the same. What IS football without rivalry?

Admittedly you''ve done very well at Watford and Blackburn and it will no doubt be a very tough game for us on Sunday, but we are where we are on merit too after 33 games.
[/quote]

But we were doing better than you, you''ve just been lucky, luck fades, form is temporary, class is permanent and as we know with your dealings with drug and gambling cartels you''re a club with no class.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="portman_king"]Taking the michael out of someone who''s mentally challenged - and clearly loves his Football - lacks a little class, no?[/quote]

[/quote]Find me the quote where I said we''d have a 10 point gap by Sunday and come back to me chap.[/quote]

[/quote]And what''s wrong with ''giving it the billy big bollox'' when your rival team is doing worse than you? You lot would''ve done exactly the same. What IS football without rivalry?Admittedly you''ve done very well at Watford and Blackburn and it will no doubt be a very tough game for us on Sunday, but we are where we are on merit too after 33 games.[/quote]

But we were doing better than you, you''ve just been lucky, luck fades, form is temporary, class is permanent and as we know with your dealings with drug and gambling cartels you''re a club with no class.

[/quote]What on earth are you on about? You''re not doing better than us, look at the table! Just because you''ve won the last five games doesn''t mean you''ve been better than us over the course of the season so far. Whether you do overtake us by the end of the season remains to be seen, but it will certainly be an interesting season finale.

You''ll still have the playoffs to play for as we steamroller past on Sunday!

Hopefully we can get the derby back where it belongs, in the top flight.

You realise how stupid you lot will seem IF they beat us on Sunday - save the arrogance for 4pm on Sunday afternoon.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="portman_king"]Taking the michael out of someone who''s mentally challenged - and clearly loves his Football - lacks a little class, no?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Find me the quote where I said we''d have a 10 point gap by Sunday and come back to me chap.
[/quote]

[/quote]

And what''s wrong with ''giving it the billy big bollox'' when your rival team is doing worse than you? You lot would''ve done exactly the same. What IS football without rivalry?

Admittedly you''ve done very well at Watford and Blackburn and it will no doubt be a very tough game for us on Sunday, but we are where we are on merit too after 33 games.
[/quote]

[/quote]

What on earth are you on about? You''re not doing better than us, look at the table! Just because you''ve won the last five games doesn''t mean you''ve been better than us over the course of the season so far.

Whether you do overtake us by the end of the season remains to be seen, but it will certainly be an interesting season finale.
[/quote]

Of course we''re doing better than you, we don''t conspire with criminals we don''t rip off charities and we''re not used as a tax evading scheme.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]You realise how stupid you lot will seem IF they beat us on Sunday - save the arrogance for 4pm on Sunday afternoon.
[/quote]

I think our record against the Scummers going back several years now justifies a degree of arrogance especially after some torrid defeats back in the 80''s when unfortunately they did have a decent side.

It''s called payback.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What on earth are you on about? You''re not doing better than us, look at the table! Just because you''ve won the last five games doesn''t mean you''ve been better than us over the course of the season so far.

Whether you do overtake us by the end of the season remains to be seen, but it will certainly be an interesting season finale.
[/quote]

Obviously paying Geordie drug dealers £250k to get off Chopra''s back has slipped your mind.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]I feel bad for laughing, because there has to be something not right with him. but, you would think his carers would stop him from making more videos.[/quote]I think he probably has learning disabilities, but what makes you think he isn''t living independently or should be prevented from making youtube videos? It seems to me that a lot of dodgy attitudes to disability still prevail in society.

[quote user="kirsty"][quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]I feel bad for laughing, because there has to be something not right with him. but, you would think his carers would stop him from making more videos.[/quote]I think he probably has learning disabilities, but what makes you think he isn''t living independently or should be prevented from making youtube videos? It seems to me that a lot of dodgy attitudes to disability still prevail in society.[/quote]Quite!

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="kirsty"][quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]I feel bad for laughing, because there has to be something not right with him. but, you would think his carers would stop him from making more videos.
[/quote]
I think he probably has learning disabilities, but what makes you think he isn''t living independently or should be prevented from making youtube videos? It seems to me that a lot of dodgy attitudes to disability still prevail in society.
[/quote]

Quite!
[/quote]

I don''t know why you''re taking the moral high ground, you claimed to be him.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="kirsty"][quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]I feel bad for laughing, because there has to be something not right with him. but, you would think his carers would stop him from making more videos.[/quote]I think he probably has learning disabilities, but what makes you think he isn''t living independently or should be prevented from making youtube videos? It seems to me that a lot of dodgy attitudes to disability still prevail in society.[/quote]Quite![/quote]

[/quote]Yes, of course I was being serious, cretin!

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="kirsty"][quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]I feel bad for laughing, because there has to be something not right with him. but, you would think his carers would stop him from making more videos.
[/quote]
I think he probably has learning disabilities, but what makes you think he isn''t living independently or should be prevented from making youtube videos? It seems to me that a lot of dodgy attitudes to disability still prevail in society.
[/quote]

Quite!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, of course I was being serious, cretin!
[/quote]

So mental illness is subject matter for humour? Aren''t you just doing what your complaining about, I think you''ll find that hypocrisy.

Wow, it''s like an Axis of Ar$eholes around here. First Gopherk, now Mingings.

Amazing to think we support the same team really, but I guess there is no IQ restriction on football supporters.