Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

To the idiots in the Lower Barclay...

To the idiots in the Lower Barclay on Saturday who saw fit to sing "you''re just a town full of bombers" and "where''s your ruck-sack gone" to the Palace fans: SOD OFF!!!

It may only have been one or two people, but I heard it and I''m sorry, but you''re not welcome at Carrow Road!! Get lost and never come back!

Which part of the lower barclay was it? Thankfully its only one or two, your going to get idiots like that everywhere unfortuanetly. I didnt hear anything myself, but its out of order and certainly not the type of fans that Norwich need.

[quote]To the idiots in the Lower Barclay on Saturday who saw fit to sing "you''re just a town full of bombers" and "where''s your ruck-sack gone" to the Palace fans: SOD OFF!!! It may only have been one or t...[/quote]

It''s sad that there are such nasty, unsavoury types attending Carrow Rd. I''m sad to report that during the Coventry game some racist idiot in the Jarrold Stand shouted out "Is he Muslim?!" after the linesman made a couple of bad decisions.

This type moronic behaviour has happened elsewhere too. Hull City fans were arrested at their match against QPR for similar chants. The Hull chairman said he would ban all fans for life for such chants. We should be doing the same. The BBC reported the story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4130850.stm

Stand up and say something.

It''s the only way it will ever be stopped, and there''s no way some lumbering knuckle-dragger will go for you in front of 22,000 other people.

Plus, if you do that, you will find 99.99% of people in the crowd will back you up.

Well i say well done to all of those fans who decided to start a little campaign of hate against AJ by having cards developed and constantly booing and chanting taunts at him. I said before the game that it would come back to haunt us and of course it did. When will you lot learn? AJ is now added to Marcus Bent and Armstrong who have had the last laugh in the last couple of seasons. Keep schtum next time.

[quote]Well i say well done to all of those fans who decided to start a little campaign of hate against AJ by having cards developed and constantly booing and chanting taunts at him. I said before the game t...[/quote]

Well said, I found the idea quite funny at first. But once the game started you knew that AJ would be more motivated to score and play well, its the same at any level, you always play better when you have something to prove.

[quote]Well i say well done to all of those fans who decided to start a little campaign of hate against AJ by having cards developed and constantly booing and chanting taunts at him. I said before the game t...[/quote]

give in jimbo.

it was all a good laugh.
And Andrew Johnson was a good laugh and good ol'' sport for joining in. His celebration was pure class, you have to admit he has a good sence of humour.

Although i really hate the bloke personally, he is a good player give him that, and he was always going to score sometime in the game.

I must say, seing the whole barclay jump up and down singing "lets all do the johnson" was extreemly funny!

I didn''t hear any of the chants from the away end. I think we all know what kind of idiots these people are, we have some ourselves. I was on a bus today in Redhill (which is a town between London and Gatwick) and there were 4 or 5 kids (about 10 years old) who kept saying there was a bomb on the bus. This is the kind of mental age range that some of these so-called supporters fall within.

I sit in the Upper Barclay and didn''t hear any chants of those kind - thankfully.

Any one who may chant that stuff should be banned from the Club.

As I said, it was literally only two people, and they were told to shut up, by the canary fairy of all people!  Still inexcusable, though!

The cards were a great idea though! To say that they''re to blame for AJ scoring is total tosh and maybe you should be looking at the players as an excuse, not those in the stands having a good laugh! I didn''t see AJ''s celebration, but sounds like he was joining in and having a laugh - one guy even got his pink card signed by AJ, so can''t be all bad!

There''s nowt wrong with a bit of terrace humour, or are we expected to stand there looking sullen and complaining about Flem for no reason....?

yes it is sad and totally agree.. but chants/songs have been going on like this for years.. you will never stop it.. its no different than going out for a quiet drink and get some loser who wants to fight everyone.. its the society we live in.. wake up and smell the coffee

AJ''s celebration was a good laugh. He knew what he was doing, he wanted a reaction and he got one. If I had been in that situation I would probably have done the same thing. He is a quality player but needs to cut out the diving

[quote]I think i know who you mean mr. monkey, the people sitting near to the front of the barclay block B.[/quote]

That''s the one David... I was on row B of block B, they must have been a few rows behind... They shut up pretty quick, I''ll admit, but they should never have been let into the ground!

Many people sit in the Lower Barclay, it is totally unfair to accuse all of us.
I for one wouldn''t stand for any racial abuse if I ever heard it from Norwich fans. There are always plenty of stewards in the Barclay, so just call one over and have a quiet word.

Just to add I heard nothing on saturdays game.

[quote]The canary fairy seemed to know who they are cos it was he who told them to be quiet...[/quote]

does the canary fairy post on here?