Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Be honest.

[quote user="morty"]Wrong. Bor''s post is spot on.And don''t pretend it didn''t annoy you.[/quote]

I don''t have to pretend anything.   Bor hits the nail on the head with his humour most of the time.  I know what I''m like.  Truth is I write some boring stuff, get wound up about fans'' attitude at times, and go on too long trying to get my point across against people who have no intention in trying to see or understand my point of view. But I also write some reasonable stuff too and even attempt humour sometimes, although its lost on you (big deal...).    Humour is good - I laughed at Bor''s post - you should try it the next time a joke is on you - oh no, I forgot, you can''t handle jokes when they''re on you.......maybe that''s why you get so much sh*t thrown back at  you.

Oh, and back on topic, it is of interest (to me anyway) about season ticket holders, because whenever I visit CR, I''m almost certain that sometimes I am sitting in someone else''s season ticket place, judging by conversations I''ve had, although I can''t say for sure. I always try and get a seat in the County Lounge, but have never sat in the same seat twice there, which suggests there are not many casual tickets there and are most probably tickets bought back.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/bored-baby_zps2c9ac364.png.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/bored-baby_zps2c9ac364.png[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="morty"][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/bored-baby_zps2c9ac364.png.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/bored-baby_zps2c9ac364.png[/IMG][/URL][/quote]

Yes, yes, we''ve seen that before, several times. Can''t help it if your attention span is that of a baby - sums up you up really..........come along then, mortykins, eat up you lunchy-wunchy, try not to pooh pooh in your panties, if you''re good and eat up all your foody woodie  and keep it clean, we won''t take your keyboard away from you...

[quote user="The PinkUn Bell end"][quote user="morty"]Wrong. Bor''s post is spot on.And don''t pretend it didn''t annoy you.

[/quote]

#cough-cough#

Excuse me...still not feeling very well.[/quote]As I said in the thread, I really couldn''t give a flying frig.The only thing that irked is that people are sick of all this stuff, and are tiring of it.But me personally bothered, nah.[:)]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/bored-baby_zps2c9ac364.png.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/bored-baby_zps2c9ac364.png[/IMG][/URL][/quote]

Yes, yes, we''ve seen that before, several times. Can''t help it if your attention span is that of a baby - sums up you up really..........come along then, mortykins, eat up you lunchy-wunchy, try not to pooh pooh in your panties, if you''re good and eat up all your foody woodie  and keep it clean, we won''t take your keyboard away from you...

[/quote]I imagine you chuckling to yourself as you type that, pleased you have made a "funny"I have flushed funnier things away frankly.

Neither of you are that funny IMO, your constant bickering at each other ruins many a thread, neither of you want the other to have the last word, you''re both to blame.

[quote user="STFU"]Neither of you are that funny IMO, your constant bickering at each other ruins many a thread, neither of you want the other to have the last word, you''re both to blame.[/quote]I recognise the fact that people are sick of it, and ignored the idiot for the best part of a week, and he came pecking back, desperately courting my attention.I have told him countless times that I have no interest in anything he has to say, and want no forum interaction with him, for the sake of everyone.But he is on some odd crusade to prove some kind of point, and just won''t leave me alone.Trust me, I am as bored of this as everyone else is.

[quote user="Official Joe"]As a season ticket holder I think I''ve missed four or five games over the past two seasons - mainly due to family commitments - including becoming a dad in 2013. Rightly or wrongly I don''t use the buy back scheme, as give my dad first refusal. If he can''t make it, I''ve a few close mates who are Norwich fans, so I just drop them a text and they use my ticket if they fancy it. The point is it never goes to waste and never to a non-Norwich fan.[/quote]

Sorry, "close mates" need to be texed be appraised of the availability of your ticket? Not so close then. Just people you are acquainted with perhaps?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="STFU"]Neither of you are that funny IMO, your constant bickering at each other ruins many a thread, neither of you want the other to have the last word, you''re both to blame.[/quote]I reco gnise the fact that people are sick of it, and ignored the idiot for the best part of a week, and he came pecking back, desperately courting my attention.I have told him countless times that I have no interest in anything he has to say, and want no forum interaction with him, for the sake of everyone. But he is on some odd crusade to prove some kind of point, and just won''t leave me alone. Trust me, I am as bored of this as everyone else is.[/quote]

Stop replying to me you idiot, because yes, I am making a point - you''re the equivalent of a road hog on here - you have to own the road and as long as no-one gets in your way you''re fine, but if someone does you flash your headlights and blare your horn at them till they go away, then as  you overtake them you stick your fingers up at them.  So far I haven''t got put of your way - mainly because I don''t react well when people use abuse as some kind of badge of honour and have no intention of doing so until you show a bit more reasonable behaviour  towards me and other posters.  That''s the reason I started that stupid thread the other week - you just can''t stop treading on people - and despite what you say, you can''t stop replying to me because you can''t take anything thats directed at you without doing so.

Its not just me saying it - I''m just the most persistent - mainly because of your abusivenes at me.  One day you might grow out of it, but I have my doubts.

Cue "whining" etc etc.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/sleepy-tired-boring_zps51b4eaa5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/sleepy-tired-boring_zps51b4eaa5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

If anyone has been to more games at CR than me then I tip my hat to them.Over 60 years there have been roughly 1300 + games and I estimate that apart from illness, family commitments etc, I must have been to around 1250 of them.Hopefully I will see many more.[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"]If anyone has been to more games at CR than me then I tip my hat to them.Over 60 years there have been roughly 1300 + games and I estimate that apart from illness, family commitments etc, I must have been to around 1250 of them.Hopefully I will see many more.[:D]

[/quote]

Hats off to you Ricardo, just remembered I missed the first half of a Cup tie with the Binners, we won 1 0 and I missed the goal. Sister got married and I came straight from the registry office and then back to reception after the game.

blimey, put together that''s over 80 days nonstop, solid of watching football

which a lot of last season seemed like !

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="ricardo"]If anyone has been to more games at CR than me then I tip my hat to them.Over 60 years there have been roughly 1300 + games and I estimate that apart from illness, family commitments etc, I must have been to around 1250 of them.Hopefully I will see many more.[:D]

[/quote]

Hats off to you Ricardo, just remembered I missed the first half of a Cup tie with the Binners, we won 1 0 and I missed the goal. Sister got married and I came straight from the registry office and then back to reception after the game.[/quote]One of the few games where I left before the end was I think against Birmingham in the late 1970''s. It was 0-0 and looked to be ending in stalemate. for some reason I had to make a quick getaway and left 5 mins before the end. It wasn''t until I got the Pinkun at 6.30 that I found out that Roger Gibbons had banged in a very late winner.It was a pleasant surprise but it taught me never to leave before the end.

[quote user="City1st"]blimey, put together that''s over 80 days nonstop, solid of watching football

Most of the 1960''s it felt a lot longer.Apart from a few highlights it was a dismal decade.[:(]

which a lot of last season seemed like !

[/quote]

I will miss 2 home games this season (hopefully they''ll be the only 2) and I''ve probably only missed 3 or 4 in the last decade or so.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="City1st"]blimey, put together that''s over 80 days nonstop, solid of watching football

Most of the 1960''s it felt a lot longer.Apart from a few highlights it was a dismal decade.[:(]

[/quote][/quote]A bit of perspective! We spent the 1940s and the 1950s, all 14 postwar seasons, in either the Third Division (South), sometimes finishing rock bottom of the entire Football League pyramid, or the new Third Division. We spent the whole of the 1960s in the second tier. Dismal compared with our silver and golden years later in? Possibly. Not so dreadful set against the base-metal era that had gone before.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="City1st"]blimey, put together that''s over 80 days nonstop, solid of watching football

[/quote][/quote]A bit of perspective! We spent the 1940s and the 1950s, all 14 postwar seasons, in either the Third Division (South), sometimes finishing rock bottom of the entire Football League pyramid, or the new Third Division. We spent the whole of the 1960s in the second tier. Dismal compared with our silver and golden years later in? Possibly. Not so dreadful set against the base-metal era that had gone before.[/quote]From my perspective Purple, I found the 50''s exciting. Probably because I was a boy who had just been introduced to what eventually became a lifetimes love. The games and players from that time stand out in my memory much more than many of those 60''s years.