Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Snodgrass

Redmond-96 games +10 eng u21

Murphy-7

No way is he a more complete player. You all might wanna believe it because hes one of are own but lets be realistic hes not even in same class as Redmond. He may well turn out to but hes nowhere near it yet.

We will have to offer Snodgrass a new contract this summer as he only has 1 year left. If he rejects it we will have to sell him as next summer he will be able to leave on a free. Personally I think he will want to go, but it would be great if he stays.

If Snodgrass was truly our best player this season there is little question as to why we were relegated.

2 assists from the player that took almost every Corner and Free kick tells its own story. Cant fault his effort or commitment but would love to see how much time he spent on the ball compared to the rest of the squad for his 2 assists.

Redmond for the most part looked out of his depth playing for us this season who knows could be something to do with the manager we may never see him again to find out.

Appearance numbers have little to do with the quality of a player

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]If Snodgrass was truly our best player this season there is little question as to why we were relegated.

2 assists from the player that took almost every Corner and Free kick tells its own story. Cant fault his effort or commitment but would love to see how much time he spent on the ball compared to the rest of the squad for his 2 assists.

Redmond for the most part looked out of his depth playing for us this season who knows could be something to do with the manager we may never see him again to find out.

Appearance numbers have little to do with the quality of a player[/quote]

small minded fool.

I''m no expert, but aren''t kids swimming lessons normally paid for/booked on a school term basis? they are in my experience. Not a year ahead.

Over rated - best of a bad attacking bunch

My dog has better ball control than some of our attacking players & is not on £M''s a year

In last year of his contract now - if he will not sign an extension move him on, do not let him leave on a free next summer

Well take what you wish. He goes to the same Gym at Taverham and has mentioned it to staff there. The bottom line is he seems very very committed to staying in the area as his family are settled which we should all be pleased about

This really does seem to be a very pointless thread as so many posters on here have made it very clear that they feel there will be so many Premiership clubs after his signature that there will be no way that he will be able to stay here.

Personally I feel he will not get too many/if any Premiership clubs after him and that he will finish up at Celtic.

My only hope is that if he does stay here he plays anywhere but the right wing.

Snodgrass will get one or two Premiership offers and certainly one from Celtic , no chance of keeping him if we appoint Malky and you cannot blame him or anybody else for not wanting more of the same .

[quote user="lake district canary"]He still needs to improve.    Think of all the great deliverers of a ball we have had over the years - I''m afraid Snodgrass is not one of them.    Crook was the best imo especially from set pieces - but the accurate  crossing ability of  Ruel Fox, not to mention his pace, was brilliant as well.   For goodness sake - Holt could cross more accurately than Snodgrass (Jackson''s goal against Swansea and Morison''s goal away at Villa as examples.

Snodgrass takes 99% of free kicks and corners - and holds on to the ball on the right to the n''th degree - and we haven''t scored enough goals. I wonder why......     

Oh yes, I forgot - he tries hard...........

[/quote]

Somebody else who understands the laws of statistics.

As Snodgrass takes all dead balls he will look the part, didnt he take the most corners in the Prem last season, but we scored very few times from them?

I''m shure they have swimming pools in Glasgow!

That''s grew news, but on the flip side I''ve heard he has cancelled his Sunday paper.

Highland Canary wrote the following post at 20/05/2014 10:52 PM:

Unfortunately, we won''t be able to hang on to Snodgrass.

Where do you think he will end up HC?

Many of u think he wants to stay, if that''s the case he will sign an extension on his 1 year contract

If not get rid asap

With a signed extension I would love to keep him