Sign in to follow this  
#

'Malky Out'

And as you know, I do like a good old stat now and again.  Here''s one:Oscar Garcia at Brighton
P53 W21 D16 L16
Win percentage 39.62

Malky Mackay at Cardiff City (includes Premier League and Championship)P125 W54 D37 L34Win percentage 43.20

If we want to get back to the Premier League, Mackay''s stats suggest he is the best bet of the two by some way.

To be fair Bor, although part of Malky''s reign was at a higher level, he did have a significantly higher budget than Garcia did at Brighton who had his 2 best players sold from under him and suffered an injury nightmare, so I wouldn''t draw any conclusions fro those stats alone.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]To be fair Bor, although part of Malky''s reign was at a higher level, he did have a significantly higher budget than Garcia did at Brighton who had his 2 best players sold from under him and suffered an injury nightmare, so I wouldn''t draw any conclusions fro those stats alone.[/quote]Reckon Malky would inherit a decent squad here though, don''t you?  Mind you, he might have to buy a striker or two and hasn''t covered himself in glory there previously.I don''t see anything in Garcia''s record to inspire the same confidence that we''d return first time.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]....I knew this was somewhere! :-)[/quote]Well done for saving the old pillock some time[:D]

Still trying to work out why Malky, with a better managerial record, would take us down to League One but Garcia, with the inferior record, would be the "right" choice to get us promoted.I probably should ponder something easier to understand, like thermonuclear physics.

Garcia would clearly be the better shout as he is a foreigner and sound right exotic don''t he?

I''m not sure how the Pink''Un would cope though, I can''t see where it''s easy to slip an unnecessary extra letter into his name like you can with Malkay and Houghton.

Warknock would be another option, Addams too, but Garcia? Just doesn''t work.

You have to just laugh really , we are going to appoint the one manager who made an even bigger balls up of the transfer market last summer than Hughton . But he played for us so thats ok .

Canary One - "You have to just laugh really , we are going to appoint the one manager who made an even bigger balls up of the transfer market last summer than Hughton . But he played for us so thats ok ."

I have to just laugh at you complete ignorance.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]You have to just laugh really , we are going to appoint the one manager who made an even bigger balls up of the transfer market last summer than Hughton . But he played for us so thats ok . [/quote]

And the most stupid post award goes to.........