Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Norwich City vs Sunderland match thread

Here I am sitting at home under doctors orders frustrated at missing 3 home games in a row but it looks like I had better stay away if they can play like this. [:D]

PurpleCanary wrote the following post at 22/03/2014 4:05 PM:

Another view of the second goal:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/22/premier-league-football-clockwatch-live

That is just amazing, wow, what a goal!!!!,

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 22/03/2014 4:02 PM:

Here I am sitting at home under doctors orders frustrated at missing 3 home games in a row but it looks like I had better stay away if they can play like this.

Glad you''re on the mend

[quote user="Vanwink"]PurpleCanary wrote the following post at 22/03/2014 4:05 PM:

Another view of the second goal:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/22/premier-league-football-clockwatch-live

That is just amazing, wow, what a goal!!!!,[/quote]i''ve only seen it the once but I am still shaking my head at it...Goal of the season perhaps?

It has to be in with a great chance Jas, that''s one of the best volley''s I have ever seen!

Definitely time for Redmond, there must be spaces out there for him to exploit

Looks as though every team below us has lost today.That''s a massive step for Norwich today.

The key indicators, with last season''s in brackets, are now:Points per game: 1.032 (1.157).Goals scored per game: 0.838 (1.0789).Goals conceded per game: 1.548 (1.526).If carried on exactly we would finish on 39 points (44) with a goal difference of -27 (-17).

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I think that''s survival secured now...lets go on to make doubly sure next week[/quote]
Security has to be results against Swansea and West Brom next. 4 points and we will have done it I''m sure.
Cannot believe the performance from everyone today. Excellent! With every result going our way it''s a great weekend to be a Canary!!

Well done Chris Hughton and the lads. Soooo nice to watch a game where we are relatively comfortable throughout. I think it was key today that we had an attacking philosophy today from kick off. We didn''t give them a moment in the first half and could have gone in 3 or 4 up. RVW should have got his second of the season. I absolutely loved watching Hoolahan pulling the strings - MOTM for me. He made us tick. Icing on the cake was Tettey''s wonder strike. Candidate for goal of the season?

We are now in the intriguing situation of only being 2 points off 10th. Who''d have thought that? I must admit that I''ve been less than inspired by Hughton and have been in the out camp for some time, but if the team achieved around that I don''t think the board could replace him. Indeed, he''d arguably deserve another season. Why can''t we play more like this throughout the season?

well just got back, we played very well....i have to say, from looking at the thread, some of you really need to be more positive

A good few teams below us have got games in hand on us, however, they must win those for them to be of any significant help.