Sign in to follow this  
canary_wench

1st Wizard - offline for a while

Get well soon mate.  Do Hex''s work from a sickbed?  No apprentice to take over for a bit?  In all seriousness though, wishing you a speedy recovery & from a personal point of view, my dad had a heart attack a few years ago and he is now the fittest I have ever known him with a clean bill of health.  OTBC

[quote]Get well soon mate. Do Hex''s work from a sickbed? No apprentice to take over for a bit? In all seriousness though, wishing you a speedy recovery & from a personal point of view, my dad had a he...[/quote]

An apprentice you say Weston...Yes that would be me... fear not I have learnt the dark arts well, and have been working on a few little potions and spells for saturday... my balls (crystal ones) will be set up and commissioned by the elders by wednesday! After which I will busy in the dungeon baby sitting Igor and working away!Normann T Esquire, Apprentice of the Dark Arts, BDa (Inculding Cert. IV in HogWashing)

Blimey, i hadn''t read this until now and didn''t realise what had happened. All the best wishes for a speedy recovery Wiz, glad to hear from Nicola today you are more perky.

Take care and speak to you soon,
Stevenage

been away all week so just noticed this, good luck with everything first wiz, i''m sure the travelling fans will give an extra big cheer for you this saturday. lets do this one for the wiz, nothing like a good win to improve your health

Totally shocked to hear the news Wiz. As you are aware I m away for many days during the week and can only update at certain weekends, plus to aggrevate all this my nephew knows my password and stirs it all up!!! Hence my peculiar postings at times!!

My thoughts are with you and so are all my fellow south west suffolk yellas. Get well soon but relax - we will give a shout on your behalf tomorrow. OTBC