Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroo Court

Solskjaer

[quote user="im spartacus"]Exactly [/quote]Exactly what?We are doomed to mid table drudgery, so lets make sure its utterly soulless by employing a manager like Pulis?

a[quote user="mrs miggins"]He doesn''t believe in Everton, Newcastle and Southampton[/quote]you mean everton the former several league title winners with a 40,000 stadium who have never been out of the top flight ?Newcastle who have a 50,000 stadium and have frequented the champions league on several occasions ?southampton ? well maybe if we can get lucky with another manager and some investment but i don''t think anyone believes they will stick around for long... probably lose there manager at the end of the seasonbut the reality is everton and newcastle are massive compared to us and southampton are a 1 season wonder who will be joining us in the dog fight next year if by some miracle we stay up ...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="im spartacus"]Exactly [/quote]Exactly what?We are doomed to mid table drudgery, so lets make sure its utterly soulless by employing a manager like Pulis?[/quote]pretty much it morty and thats if we are lucky [:D]

I really can''t believe that anyone who actually watches football would want Pulis as a manager here!The fact that he is seen as a more entertaining option is even more bizarre!

I''m enjoying this thread, the Pulis argument is an interesting one. There is no doubting his credentials, did an amazing job at Stoke and I am genuinely not surprised by what he is doing at Palarse. But it is unlikely he would long term bring the type of football fans will enjoy, but he is still probably a more proven EPL manager than Chris Hughton. Whereas I actually think that CH has gradually been improving our style of football this season, and it can been seen over recent matches, and lets be honest we have been a whisker away from turning those performances into points, and that''s wht is giving me faith right now and I expect more of the same tonight....with some finish on the end too! 

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Does that make them happy clappers that they are singing just now, while they are losing?Cheering their way to relegation?[/quote]
Haven''t they won 7 games in their last 15 or 16? We have won 2 games I think. If their ''cheering their way to relegation'' then surely we must already be in the Championship. This is a dumb comment. They were unlikely to beat United, and played some good football, and have been for weeks now. Pulis > Hughton.
[/quote]One point above us.[/quote]
Yeah..... they were rock bottom on 7 points when Pulis took over. We were 14th on 14 points. So since then they''ve picked up 19 points and made up 8 points on us.
Please stop posting dumb comments as I said [Y]
[/quote]We''ll see, when the season is done.

[/quote]
Just wanted to keep this alive buddy, seeing as Palace just got a 3-0 away win completing back-to-back wins in the league after beating Chelsea at home, keeping 2 consecutive clean sheets. 
Still think they aren''t on course to finish above us? Are you still going to harp on about 10th? lol. I told you how everything would go, it was obvious. I still stand by my predictions. We are now the team everyone is looking to drag into the trap door. What an absolute shambles.

You shouldn''t criticise the Nelson Numpties. They are the collective oracle on all things NCFC. T he fact they may know sweet FA is neither here nor there.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]You shouldn''t criticise the Nelson Numpties. They are the collective oracle on all things NCFC. T he fact they may know sweet FA is neither here nor there.[/quote]The fact that several of them were invited to last nights away supporters party as well as attending every home match suggest they may know more about the team than most. Were you invited Crafty? [^o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]The fact that several of them were invited to last nights away supporters party as well as attending every home match suggest they may know more about the team than most.[/quote]
What has this got to do with actual football knowledge? Most of us can take the past, and the present, look at the future and make a reasonable prediction of what will happen. The supporters that clung on to blind faith and used it as a way to quieten those of us that made informed predictions, simply look stupid now. That is all.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]You shouldn''t criticise the Nelson Numpties. They are the collective oracle on all things NCFC. T he fact they may know sweet FA is neither here nor there.[/quote]

When it comes to football Crafty what stands you out from the " Nelson Numpties" as you put it with regard to football knowledge ?

Crafty''s up to his old tricks again. Yesterday he was trying to make something of a prediction I made last November about us getting 45 points. The boy Jonathan sup[ported Hoots unreservedly at that time too. It''s a matter of record. Even his old buddy The Butler was a Nelson Numpty for the period he went to games...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Crafty''s up to his old tricks again. Yesterday he was trying to make something of a prediction I made last November about us getting 45 points. The boy Jonathan sup[ported Hoots unreservedly at that time too. It''s a matter of record. Even his old buddy The Butler was a Nelson Numpty for the period he went to games...

[/quote]

There you go again making it up as you go along just to try and stir.

Went to the Nelson to park the car NOT mix with, oh by the way never ever saw you there.

Now park at county hall and avoid the .......Traffic.

Now back to your bitching and please keep me out of it.[:D]

And as sure as night follows day look who pops when let''s face it Crafty started this little spat with his off topic provocative little insult. By the way Butler The Nelson car park is free if you present a bar receipt at reception when you leave but I understand County Hall costs about £6(?) and is a lot further to walk.

Just saying. [:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Does that make them happy clappers that they are singing just now, while they are losing?Cheering their way to relegation?[/quote]
Haven''t they won 7 games in their last 15 or 16? We have won 2 games I think. If their ''cheering their way to relegation'' then surely we must already be in the Championship. This is a dumb comment. They were unlikely to beat United, and played some good football, and have been for weeks now. Pulis > Hughton.
[/quote]One point above us.[/quote]
Yeah..... they were rock bottom on 7 points when Pulis took over. We were 14th on 14 points. So since then they''ve picked up 19 points and made up 8 points on us.
Please stop posting dumb comments as I said [Y]
[/quote]We''ll see, when the season is done.

[/quote]
Spartacus just don''t forget to remind Morty to stick his hand in his pocket there. Looks like Solskjaer and Pulis will finish above us to really rubbish this thread. Is that Palace''s third consecutive win now Morty? Yeah who would have wanted him here...... *face palm*

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Certainly seems to have turned things round for Cardiff. Good idea to get rid of a boring defensive manager and replace him with an exciting young manager from Europe. Hoo''un out![/quote]Wonder if we''ll see how far he''s turned things around next season?