Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Hoolahan Incident at Colney?

[quote user="Le Juge"]He apparently said the words "f*cking sh*t". He is either describing his situation as "f*cking sh*t", and as he isn''t being played that is factually correct. Or he has described our team as "f*cking sh*t", which is also factually correct.[/quote]

Therefore, do you condone his actions?

Sell him.

What is the point of having someone hang around the place who doesn''t want to be here when we need everyone pulling in the same direction?

Sell him and chuck that money at another midfielder now or in the summer.

As irritated as Hoolahan might be, he should not forget that he was happy to sign a new contract last season, and is no doubt in receipt of a hefty weekly wage (probably more than most fans earn in a year). As such his behaviour is totally unacceptable. He needs to stop acting like a spoilt brat and earn his place in the starting eleven. As talented as he is, there have been enough stats posted on this site that demonstrate he needs to be far more effective in his contributions to the overall team''s performance. Playing these childish games is only going to guarantee his non-selection.

[quote user="Le Juge"]He apparently said the words "f*cking sh*t".

He is either describing his situation as "f*cking sh*t", and as he isn''t being played that is factually correct.

Or he has described our team as "f*cking sh*t", which is also factually correct.[/quote]
12th in the Premier League is not f*cking sh*t...

What the f*ck have you done to this thread with the longest link in the world TCCANARY!

[quote user="Le Juge"]"Therefore, do you condone his actions?" I couldn''t give a f*cking sh*t.[/quote]

So why the fookin hell are you posting on this thread you moron!?

To tell people that I don''t give a sh*t.

Maybe we should start a thread to tell the world how norfolkbroadslim just said the f word.

Then we can all pretend to be outraged. Or do we hold footballers to a higher moral standard. Oh no a a thirty one year old Irishman said a swearword, I''m going to tell my mummy and pretend to be all offended, boo hoo.

This thread is hilarious, le juge is having a mental breakdown.

Be back in a sec, just putting some popcorn on, anyone else want some?

[quote user="Le Juge"]To tell people that I don''t give a sh*t. Maybe we should start a thread to tell the world how norfolkbroadslim just said the f word. Then we can all pretend to be outraged. Or do we hold footballers to a higher moral standard. Oh no a a thirty one year old Irishman said a swearword, I''m going to tell my mummy and pretend to be all offended, boo hoo.[/quote]

Le Juge in trolling shocker![:O]

And you know fine well it''s not the offense caused by the words themselves that has angered people!

What are you wittering on about again Le Juge? Surely the fact he spoke out of turn to a reported whilst still being an employee of NCFC is not really acceptable?

I like Wes, think he''s one of our better players. But he''s hardly covering himself in glory is he. Anyone making excuses for him is probably just looking for yet another stick to beat the manager with.

[quote user="Le Juge"]To tell people that I don''t give a sh*t.

Maybe we should start a thread to tell the world how norfolkbroadslim just said the f word.

Then we can all pretend to be outraged. Or do we hold footballers to a higher moral standard. Oh no a a thirty one year old Irishman said a swearword, I''m going to tell my mummy and pretend to be all offended, boo hoo.[/quote]
It''s very disrespectful to a club and it''s fans that have been very good to him over the years.
A hurtful thing to say about a club we love and to come from one of our own players, who probably earns more in a week than I do in a year, if you can''t understand why people are upset then well I don''t know what to say, maybe you don''t feel as strongly about Norwich as we do. 

[quote user="Le Juge"]What the f*ck have you done to this thread with the longest link in the world TCCANARY![/quote]

I thought it would give you all a nice memory of Wes, sitting at that desk trying very hard not to colour outside the lines.

If you push someone hard enough eventually they will push back!

None of us knows what he is feeling or what has gone on behind closed doors.  He is clearly unhappy and I can''t blame him for that. Just because you signed a contract does not mean you are owned lock, stock and barrel.

Outbursts like this often occur because they have reach their tolerance limit!

Which comes first in your world? Family, Health, Career, Employer?

Think about it? 

"A hurtful thing to say about a club we love and to come from one of our own players, who probably earns more in a week than I do in a year, if you can''t understand why people are upset then well I don''t know what to say, maybe you don''t feel as strongly about Norwich as we do"

I''d have to know what he said and the context in which it was said before determining whether I am upset or offended, or whether Norwich fans have a right to be upset or offended.

But you seem to know what he said, and feel very strongly about what he said, so please do share for my benefit and the benefit of others.....

[quote user="snake-eyes"]

None of us knows what he is feeling or what has gone on behind closed doors.  He is clearly unhappy and I can''t blame him for that. Just because you signed a contract does not mean you are owned lock, stock and barrel.

Think about it? 

[/quote]

Actually, in football, I think you''ll find it does!

Mock outrage is a very British phenomena isn''t it, look at you getting all upset about two words with no context applied whatsoever.

Maybe he should buy himself out of his contract then?

"Actually, in football, I think you''ll find it does!"

Really? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webster_ruling

I think he finished that Dora The Explorer colouring book and was told he couldn''t have another one because he didn''t finish his vegetables at lunch time, didn''t have a proper afternoon nap and therefore was very cranky. Its enough to make anyone swear at rude lady''s pointing microphones in you face when all you want to do is get home and have a cookie and some milk.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="snake-eyes"]

Think about it? 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually I think you will find it doesn''t! Just appears that way to narrow minded fans.

Is Wes over 3 years into his contract Le Juge?

[quote user="snake-eyes"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="snake-eyes"]

Think about it? 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually I think you will find it doesn''t! Just appears that way to narrow minded fans.

[/quote]

You''re obviously an expert so do you care to explain what a footballer signing a contract actually does mean then???